Page 891 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 841889890891892893941 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,910 of 17400

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Exactly." Roger leaned in to kiss Maeva when a voice spoke.
    "Very touching. You both are certainly adorable." Roger quickly turned around and stood to face his father in Myron's body.
    "What are you doing here?!" He demanded. "I thought I told you to fuck off!"
    "You did but this is truly a lovely place. One could... Make a home here." He said, looking around as he started to pace the floor. Roger glanced at the door. He hadn't heard it open. He bit his lip.
    "Did you use magic to get here?" He asked slowly, trying to keep his rage in check.
    "I did." His father paused his casual inspection to look at him before waving his hand dismissively. "Oh don't worry about it. I'm a upper level demon. I'm pretty much right below Lucifer himself in the pecking order. No mundane magic can detect me. It's hard enough for demons to do the same." He looked at his nails. "I could teach you how to do the same...."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva stood up, her heart sinking. She stared at him with building anger and took Roger's hand tightly.
    "Go away," she said, her voice shaking a little. "You are not welcome here."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger bit his lip. He was angry, that was certain but his father would be able to teach him just what he and Maeva needed to live peacefully. He glanced at Maeva. He knew he shouldn't make any sort of deal with his father but ...
    "What would I have to do in order to learn how to do that?" He asked softly.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva shot him a glance of pure disbelief. "No," she muttered, squeezing his hand. "Don't even think about it!"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger looked at her hopelessly. "He has what we need. A way to remain undetectable from the authorities and the Organization." He whispered. He looked away. He knew that she was right but it would be so easy to just have his father give him the answers. He didn't want to risk detection just in case he got the spell wrong.
    "I do have what you need. A way to remain safe. Plus I want my offspring to reproduce and protecting you both allows that to happen. I have no alternative motive." His father chimed in.
    "You do have a motive. You want the baby for something but you can't have him.... Or her. Whichever the baby is!" Roger fired back.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva shook her head, taking a step back. Roger was slipping through her fingers, and it made her stomach turn. They were talking, and it was a slippery slope from here. "Don't," she murmured, her voice betraying how distressed she was.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger glanced at Maeva and looked away. She was worried and he was wavering in his resolve to refuse help from his father. He rubbed his face. "Just... Please go. I have to think about it." His father smirked, knowing that he had almost got him to submit.
    "Alright. I'll be waiting for you in the woods. Where you used to train your friend for his escape." With that, he disappeared. Roger staggered and leaned against the wall with his face in his hands.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva stared at him with tears in her eyes, and shook her head again. "Roger, please," she murmured. "You can't seriously be considering this."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I don't know anymore..." He whispered. "It would be the quickest way to guarantee our safety." He ran his fingers through his hair. "But at the same time... I know I can't trust him."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva balled her fists by her sides. She felt unsafe, and she hated it. If Roger was willing to make a deal with his father... Then she couldn't trust him. And that thought alone broke her heart. "Roger... You know our safety is the least of his concerns," she muttered through clenched teeth. "He may paint a nice short term picture but in the long term he will do nothing but hurt us, take it from somebody with first hand experience," she said, her voice shaking.

Page 891 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 841889890891892893941 ... LastLast