Page 1 of 53 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Witchy Business 1X1 with Novidome [M]

It was a dark and stormy evening in the town where Tulay and her brother, Volcan, lived. What a more perfect night than to have some friends over to play games! Well what a better night for Tulay to have a friend over to play games. This guy she had been friends with since she was a little girl. He became an even better friend to her once her parents passed away. He was so supportive and even encouraged her when taking care of her little brother seemed to hard.
    Anyways, Tulay looked as her brother was looking out the window.
    “Dude, you seriously cannot miss him that much. Now stop being weird.”
    “But I do miss him and I wish you would date him or that you two would date each other.” Volcan said and shook his head, moving away from the window.
    “You know why I can’t do that.” She said and grabbed the pizza out of the oven. “He will be here any minute.”
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 02-10-2024 at 11:14 PM.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys was just walking into the outskirts of their town. He had had a long day helping his father in his workshop, and he was slowly learning the fine arts of the blacksmithing trade from his old man. The workplace could get very hot and steamy at times, so once his father had dismissed him he had washed himself as quickly as he could, and gotten his messy hair back into shape. However, the stormy weather had blown off his hood the second he stepped outside, and had ruined all his hard work. He had let out a sigh and decided to let it go. The cold wind had actually felt really nice on his face, and he had let the wind play around with his hair and clothes as it saw fit. He didn't care. He didn't have any appearances to uphold - well, except one - with his best friend.

The way to her town had been quite long, but Emrys had been training his fitness a lot lately, and the walk didn't tire him out too much. Once he turned the corner and spotted her house, he smiled and sped up his pace a little. He stepped onto her porch and knocked on her door, already smelling the pizza she had been making.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Volcan smiled when he heard the knock on the door. He got up and ran over to it. He opened the door and ran a hand through his hair.
    “Hey, Emrys! It’s been a very long time since I last saw you!” He said and gave him a quick hug. “Tulay just got done cooking dinner!”
    Tulay sighed and called out into the living room. “Quit smothering him! How many times do I have to tell you that?” She called out and started to cut the pizza. “Now please go wash your hands for dinner, child.”
    Volcan grumbled and shook his head before walking off. His sister was way bossier than his parents had been. Though he knew himself he was a tough kid. “I can’t wait to turn eight teen.”
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 02-11-2024 at 01:35 PM.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys smiled when Volcan opened the door, and he gave him a brotherly pat on the back as he hugged him.
    "It's nice to see you too." As Volcan walked off, he stepped inside and took off his cloak, taking a deep breath of the warm air filled with the scent of fresh pizza. "As if she's going to stop fussing over you when you do," he told Volcan with a grin, hanging up his cloak next to the door. He then curiously poked his head around the corner of the kitchen and grinned at Tulay. "Hey there bestie. It smells delicious in here."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Volcan still grumbled again at that and made his way to the washroom to freshen up.
    Tulay smiled and glanced over at Emrys. “That boy has been waiting for you like all day long.” She said and came over to give him a hug. “Hey Bestie! I made us pizza for tonight.” She said then pulled away to go grab something for them to eat off of. Tulay would never admit it to him, but she was like completely in love with him. She had put on the appearance to be bisexual just so she had more ways than one to keep him from asking her out if he felt the same way about her.
    “So, I filed my nails down, I got this girl coming over tomorrow night. Speaking of which, can Volcan come to your house tomorrow night to stay? Ya know, in case one thing leads to another?” She asked her friend, just getting nervous.
    Volcan smiled and came out of the washroom. “Emrys! I painted another wooden surf board I got! I had to make a lot of paint.” Volcan owned his own little surf shop. After his parents had died and his sixteen year old sister became his mother he ran away to a beach. There he was taught why you shouldn’t run from your problems and had surf therapy done. That time matured him a lot.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys chuckled as he hugged her back tightly, and he followed her into the kitchen to help set the table. Gods, he had missed hugging her. She felt so soft, and so warm. He put on a grin as she told him about her date, even if he felt a twinge of envy. He'd dreamt many times of taking her on a date himself, but he knew he couldn't. She could never know what he was.
    "Of course he can stay over, we'll have a boys' night, eh Volcan?" he called out as the boy came back into the kitchen. He smiled as he listened to him gush about his passion. "Wow, that sounds like a big job. Can I see it after dinner?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Tulay smiled and started to set out the plates. “You know if he stays over he is not allowed to have any guys or girls over. Just you and him.” She said and brought the pizza to the table. “I don’t need him getting into the romantic aspect until he is eighteen.”

Volcan smiled and nodded his head. “Sure I’ll show ya!” He said and frowned a little. “Why am I coming to stay at your house?” He asked, completely missing that part of the conversation. “I mean I’m not complaining or anything.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Cause your sister's gonna have a girl over," Emrys said teasingly, giving Volcan a playful shove. "We'll hang out, just the two of us. We could go fishing, if you'd like." He grabbed the water jug and poured them all a glass to have with dinner.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Volcan frowned and looked at his sister. “But you aren’t seeing anyone.” He said, completely missing the point his sister may have been trying to make. “Yeah, we could go fishing. Maybe even hunting?”
    Tulay frowned when she heard her brother. She just grabbed a glass out of the cabinet to fill up with some lemon juice for them as well and slammed it on the counter. “Shut up Volcan. You don’t know who I’m seeing.” She said and turned to look at him, giving him a look. “Now, take your food to your room. You are grounded until you go to Emrys’s house.” She said and handed him a plate with pizza on it.
    Volcan frowned and looked at his sister. That is when it hit him. He nodded and took his plate, moving to his room. “Yes ma’am.” He said and walked off to his room.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 02-11-2024 at 05:05 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Emrys watched the exchange with a raised eyebrow. "See you tomorrow then Volcan," he called after the boy and sat down with a shake of his head, though he was smiling a little. "You two are going to drive each other crazy some day."

Page 1 of 53 12351 ... LastLast