Page 886 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 836884885886887888936 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,860 of 17455

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

They walked for the rest of the day and about an hour before dusk, Roger stopped walking and took a deep breath. "Almost there. We're at the edge of where all the cabins and stuff are. We just have to walk through this woods here and I think the cabin should be close. We might have to navigate around other cabins though."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva stopped as well and nodded. "Okay. Let me just... try to focus." She sat down with her back against one of the trees, and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath in through her nose, and exhaled through her mouth. She tried to picture the cabin, retrieving the way it looked and felt from her memory, but still focusing on the present.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He remained silent as he looked around. He didn't want to disturb her as she focused. He knew that he was harder for her without the orb.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva didn't sense anything out of the ordinary. She looked into the past to see if the police had come by to plant bugs, but there didn't seem to have been any activity there since they had lived there... Until she sensed something. No. Somebody had been there. She let out a soft breath of relief when she realised that had to be Roger's mother. Oh, how She wished she could meet her... And then suddenly she saw that too, she saw them smiling at each other and shaking hands. She quickly focused back on the cabin, knowing she couldn't fully trust that vision. She tried to look to the future, but not too far, as she and Roger agreed she never would. She saw them arriving there and felt a sense of security. She was scared to believe it, but she was fairly sure this meant the coast was clear.
    She took another deep breath and opened her eyes. "...I think it's safe. Your mother's been there but nobody else."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger sighed out with relief. "Oh thank goodness..." He helped her up and hugged her tightly. "let's go then. We can rest properly then."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She hugged him back. "I really hope I'm right," she murmured before pulling away. "Let's go."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He nodded and held her hand. He led her through the trees towards where he knew the lake was. Once he saw the cabin, he guided her back to where they had stayed previously. Once they arrived, the sun was setting. "We made it.... And it looks quiet."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Let's just get inside quickly," she whispered, looking around. She didn't want anybody to see them.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger nodded and stepped inside quickly. He kept the lights off for now as he quietly looked around. It was quiet. He sighed with relief and closed the windows before turning on the light. On the table was a note from his mother as well as some money. Roger read the note and smiled. "She made food for us. It's in the fridge as well as some no perishable food for the road."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva sighed with relief at the thought of food. "How about this: I'll go warm up the food,you check for bugs just to be sure."

Page 886 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 836884885886887888936 ... LastLast