Page 5 of 1734 FirstFirst ... 3456755 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger watched her as she started to smile. He smiled as well as she started to laugh but watched with concern as she started to sob. He could almost see the switch in personalities within her. He watched as she covered her mouth. Then he determined that it was safe to touch her.

He reached out and gently laid his hands on her shoulders. "I'm not hurt. A slight headache but I can get some Advil later. But I am serious. I can help you." He glanced at the camera. "Speak softly. Its safe to talk."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She lowered her head as he touched her shoulders, and continued to cry into her hands. She was scared to believe him. She didn't think anyone could help her. She didn't want to get her hopes up and be disappointed later on. But she couldn't help it. This man seemed so genuine, so kind.

"...How?" she eventually asked softly. "How can you help me? I... Nobody believes these things. Nobody sees them."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He looked at her as she cried. "I will get you out of here safe and sound." He murmured. "I can sneak you out of here but it will take time." He gently squeezed her shoulders. "I believe you. I see them. You saw Henry yesterday. There's other ghosts here too. That's how I knew that you were in trouble."

He smiled. "I have your best interest in mind. I know you're not crazy. Becky isn't you. She's going to get you killed one of these days." He sighed. "But we won't talk about that now. You see them. That's the important thing. You're not alone."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva sobbed as he continued to talk. The words he said were words she hadn't heard in her entire life. 'I believe you'. 'I see them'. 'You're not alone'. Once that last one had passed his lips, she flung her arms around him and hugged him tightly, still crying. She felt the weight of the world fall off her shoulders with this knowledge. There was someone here who believed her, and he was going to get her out of here. It didn't matter how long it took. That hope was more than she had ever had.

When she had calmed down a little, she pulled away, wiping her tears. "...I'm sorry, I... Gods, I never thought..." She sniffled. "And I'm exhausted, too, sleeping in this room is.... well, difficult, to say the very least," she said with a soft chuckle, pushing her hair out of her face.

What do you think you're doing? I told you never to talk about these things with anyone! Her smile faded and she stepped back a little, looking away. She wanted to talk with him. She had so many questions. I don't care. I want him out. "...But he can help us get out of here," she murmured to herself. I don't believe him. What are the odds that you meet someone here who is like you that also has the power to just magically sneak you out of one of the tightest systems in the industry? What the hell, Maeva, you're so goddamn naive, it disgusts me! She shook her head. "I believe him." Yeah, I know you fucking do! "I believe him about his priest too." She waited and listened, but the voice was suddenly very quiet. She smirked a little. "...You do too, don't you?" Shut up. Kick him out. You know damn well I can hurt you, you no-good little dork. You better fucking listen. Her expression changed and she looked at Roger. She sighed softly and rubbed her face.

"I'm sorry, I... Thank you. But I'd like to be alone now." It was an obvious lie, but it was routine for her. Easier than risking pain by telling the truth.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As she flung herself into his arms, he gasped but then gently held her. Not so tight so she could pull away when she needed to. But he held her and he closed his eyes. He wasn't alone. It was a weight off of his shoulders. He wasn't alone! Someone understood him! Someone knew of the world unseen. As she pulled away, he smiled. "It's okay. I'm sorry that it's difficult. Unfortunately, almost all of the rooms here have ghosts in them."

Then she stepped back and looked away suddenly. Then he knew that Becky was talking to her. She spoke out loud then was silent. He watched on sadly as he heard half of the conversation. When she mentioned his friend the priest, he raised an eyebrow. Then her expression changed. He looked on sadly. He knew what the outcome of the conversation would be.

"It's okay Maeva. I know Becky doesn't like me. I'll take the tray and leave." He then laid a gentle hand on her shoulder. "I'll come by later to see if you both will accept my offer." He then picked up the tray and the straight jacket and left the room. He smiled at the guards that waited outside. He just barely convinced them to leave her out of the straight jacket. He glanced at the door. He just hoped that she would be alright.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva nodded at him as he left, grateful for his understanding. She watched him grab everything and close the door behind him. Then she sighed and sat down on the bed, crying quietly. Oh toughen up, little girl. "Shut up," she said, grabbing her hair. "I fucking hate you," she muttered. Yeah no shit. I've heard that before. I'm not super fond of you either, you know. "Then leave!" Maeva shouted, getting up. "What's stopping you?!" You know it's not that simple. Maeva cried out and squeezed her eyes shut. "I never asked for this! This is my body! My head!" Quit it. You're making a scene. I don't want to be sedated again. "No! I'm sick of this! Do you know I can hardly remember what it was like to be alone in my own head?!" STOP IT. "Fuck you!"

Then she lost control of her right arm, and her right hand grabbed her face, the nails digging into her skin. One finger tried to crawl into her eye and she screamed, trying to grab her right hand with her left. "OKAY!" she yelled, the sound muffled by her own estranged hand. "Fine," she breathed, more calmly now as the hand stopped moving. "For fuck's sake. Who's the one making a scene now?" she muttered through clenched teeth. The hand let go of her face and seemed to pull back, but then it punched her in the face. She let out a cry and stumbled, and regained control of her right hand just in time to stop herself from hitting the wall. She sat down on the floor, catching her breath. That was for good measure.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger walked away from the room and returned the tray to the kitchen and tossed the straight jacket in the laundry. He was worried about her. He had done enough research into the occult and demons to know thar having one in your head wasn't a very good thing and it seemed that Becky was a particularly stubborn, evil spirit. A violent one too. If he was going to fulfil his promise to Maeva, he needed a way to keep Becky from acting out. She clearly didn't see reason. It was her violent tendencies that made Maeva seem extremely sick. Then Becky was threatening to kill people... He sighed to himself as he continued his work. He had to figure something out. He had made a promise and he would keep it.

The orderly monitoring the rooms saw the scene and let it go. The new patient was trouble and he wasn't about to go in there. In fact, she had everyone scared of her after they heard what she did to John. The only one who wasn't afraid as Roger. When it came time for Dinner, Roger was sent to give her her food. Roger was quite relieved with this. It meant that no one else would try to harm her. No one came in to give her lunch after breakfast had been a disaster. Roger was upset when he found out that she didn't eat lunch so he added extra servings onto her plate. The incompetent cowards, the whole lot of them. He was just a janitor and he could take better care of the patients!

Roger knocked on the door and stepped inside. He looked at Maeva and saw a forming bruise on her face and claw marks. He set down her food and knelt in front of her. "Maeva... What happened to you?" He asked softly. He didn't touch her. He didn't want Becky to come out if she wasn't already out. "I brought you dinner. It's 5 o'clock and I heard that no one fed you lunch. They all were too scared to give you lunch aftwr what happened at breakfast. I'm sorry about that. I got you extra food too."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva hadn't moved at all from her spot since her fight with her worse half. The hope and relief she had felt this morning had disappeared after that. This was her life now, she was sure of it. Nobody could help her. She knew that before, and now it was made painfully clear again. Het face was hurting but she didn't bother to do anything about it. It might only piss her off more.

She thought back to her childhood. She'd always been the outcast, from the moment she was taken into the orphanage, through her time with a misunderstanding foster family, to when she moved out, all the way until now. Do you blame them? You're a weirdo. A fuck-up. No wonder nobody wants you. You had a little foster sister, didn't you? You scared the shit out of the little thing, didn't you? "Stop," she muttered. "I don't want to think about them." I'll make you think about them if I damn well please. You could use a reminder of your place.

When Roger knocked and entered her room, she looked up slowly. Did he just say it was five o'clock? She hadn't had any notion of time passing. She looked at him, but her eyes looked... absent. She was a little list in her thoughts, a captive of her own - though ttha was debatable - mind. She vaguely registered a bruise forming on his face as well. Had she hurt him too? Sure did. And he deserved it too. Take the food and send him away. She looked at the food and laid a hand on her stomach. She had to admit she was hungry.

"Thank you," she said softly, ignoring his question about her face. "You can go now."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger waited for her to respond as he looked her over. She looked terrible. Her eyes were distant as if she wasn't really seeing through them. He frowned slightly and had an overwhelming urge to hug her but he knew that a hug wasn't the best course of action. Becky would be pissed and try to attack him again. He didn't move as he waited for her to respond. After a few moments, she finally did speak. He sighed softly in response.

"She's telling you to have me leave, isn't she?" He said softly. "You know... I don't blame you for this morning, Maeva. It isn't your fault." He touched her knee gently. "I'll go. But when I come back, I want an answer. My deal still stands. I will get you both out of here."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She shook her head and pulled her knees closer, away from him. So she had indeed hurt him this morning. Even if it hadn't really been her... This situation was on her. It had been her own mistake so many months ago to let this entity in. Whatever it did... She was responsible for it. That's right. Now tell him to fuck off. Maeva looked at him sadly. She wanted him to stay. She wanted to talk with him some more.

She understood why her 'guest' ddn't
    want to take his deal. She was scared the favour he was going to ask would be to let herself get exorcised. And she may very well be right. Maeva didn't dare to dream that that was a real possibility. If she could be set free... She would have her life back. Something she never thought possible.

She looked up at him when he said he would go, but wanted an answer. She nodded slowly, wishing she didn't have to tell him to go. "I understand," she said softly. The answer is no. He doesn't have to come back for that. I'll break us out of here myself.

Page 5 of 1734 FirstFirst ... 3456755 ... LastLast