Page 909 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 859907908909910911959 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 17455

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Once the door was shut behind her, Roger looked at the paper and bit his lip. He grabbed his pack of cigarettes and lit one. "Last one." He muttered to himself. "I won't smoke the rest. I just need to get through this spell." He took a couple of drags. "Fuck. Let's get this over with."

With cigarette in between his lips, Roger started drawing the spell circle on the ground, making sure to copy it exactly. He couldn't mess it up. Once it was drawn, he placed his hands on it and started chanting. His eyes turned black as he muttered the magic words, making sure to clearly pronounce each and every one. He felt the now familiar sting of another mark appearing on his body but he kept going. He didn't dare stop now. The circle glowed under his hands and as he finished the spell, a wave of blue light exploded out and went through the walls, passing through Maeva and faded outside the property lines of the cabin.

Roger was left panting as he looked down at the circle. it had burned itself onto the wooden floor. He took a couple of drags from his cigarette to try and calm his rapidly beating heart before extinguishing it. He slowly stood up and made his way over to the door and opened it. He looked at her, his eyes still black but soon faded as he spoke. "I think it's done." He said breathlessly.

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva looked back at him with repressed fear. That blue wave had sent shivers down her spine, but part of her had felt... a sense of security, too. She was just too scared to let herself hope that meant anything. "Really? She asked softly. "Are you okay?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I... I'm just tired." He said softly. "I... I think it worked. But I... I don't know." He looked at her before hugging her. "Gods, I hope it worked."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She hugged him back, taking a shaking breath. "Should we... Hide?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I ... I don't know." He held her tightly as he looked around. "I don't even know how soon we would know if it for sure worked."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She closed her eyes. "I'll try to see," she murmured, holding on to him. She thought back to the blue light that had passed through her, and tried to follow it with her mind's eye.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger held onto her and kissed her hair as she tried to get a sense of their future. Maeva could feel a sense of peace wash over her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

There was a part of her that tried to attribute that to being in Roger's arms. That part was cautious, but sometimes a little paranoid, that she knew. In her mind, she started moving away from the cabin. After a while, she encountered a sheer blue barrier. She looked up, and saw the same slight blue hue above her head. So this was a dome. She smiled a little, proud of Roger for being able to do this. She carefully pushed herself forward and outside of the dome, and the sense of peace and security she had felt until now faded away. She quickly stepped back and opened her eyes, looking up at Roger. "...I think it worked," she said, still smiling.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger looked at her, his eyes wide. He then grinned and picked her up and spun her around in a circle. "It worked!" He laughed with joy before kissing her again. "I can't believe it worked!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She laughed with him, holding him tightly. "I think! I think it worked," she emphasised. "I just know I can tell we're safe in here now. I didn't feel that before."

Page 909 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 859907908909910911959 ... LastLast