Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Deepsea Dweller & the Dweller of Asher Skies (IC) [ZiekwaltZier & NoviDome]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Comedy, Slice of Life
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default [M] Deepsea Dweller & the Dweller of Asher Skies (IC) [ZiekwaltZier & NoviDome]

Cyreus was calm as he woke up in his bed at the bottom of the sea and yawned rubbing his eyes and stretched before getting up to find something to eat for breakfast. HE didn't know what he would find today but he was sure there was something he could eat even if it was just fish or krill. He wouldn't mind even if it was simply shrimp to eat. Cyreus swimming around soon headed out and after finding breakfast he ate before swimming towards the surface finally to take a look around gaining the courage he needed to surface and look around.

"Wow it's so beautiful up here! I heard that I would get killed if I went to the surface but my parent's must have been wrong, there isn't anyone around that would hurt me. At least not from what I can see since I'm near a coastal area." Cyreus said as he smiled and was excited wanting to see something neat and collect more trinkets. Cyreus didn't know what he might come across but as long as he was careful he was sure that he would be alright. All he needed to do was be cautious and keep his eyes peeled for any dangers.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

That morning, Ike had woken up with a sinking feeling in his stomach, and he knew exactly why. Today marked the day, exactly one year ago, that his brother had been taken from him. He knew from experience that fighting his grief was useless, so he didn't try. He lay in his bed for a little while longer, waiting for the heaviness to pass. When it finally did, he swung his feet off his bed and wiggled his toes around in the cool morning air. His hut was one of the higher ones in the colony, and the whole structure was swaying gently with the tree it was built around as the morning breeze blew through the leaves. He stretched his arms and stood up, reaching for his wings. They were hung neatly over a decorative branch next to his bed, and he hummed softly to himself as he inspected them before putting them on. Tying all the straps was more than routine to him by now, and he looked at himself in the mirror as he finished. He visually checked all buckles, and then pulled on them to make sure they were fastened well.

As he looked out his window, he saw the sun was only just starting to rise. His family probably wouldn't be awake yet. That would allow him to sneak out unseen, which was a nice thought. He'd truly have a moment to himself, which was unfortunately scarce these days. His door opened to a small balcony, that didn't have a railing or fence of any kind, allowing him free range to take off right from his doorstep. He stepped outside, spread his wings, and pushed off, taking to the skies.

There was a field behind the dunes that led to the ocean, and Ike safely landed on his feet in the soft grass that was already laced with sand that the winds had blown inland. Watching the wonderful way the sunrise coloured the clouds, Ike took his hands out of the small straps that helped him control the wings so he could move more freely, and slowly walked over the dunes and onto the beach.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cyreus having gone to the surface early that day before his family could wake up was swimming on the surface enjoying the sunlight on his skin looking up at the sky. "It's as blue as the ocean I live in! Is this what the surface dwellers call the sky? It's so beautiful, and what are those fluffy white things in the sky?" Cyreus said feeling excited before he headed to the shore wanting to lay out in the sand and feel the heat on his delicate white skin as he smiled unaware of anyone in the area since he was so focused on enjoying the surface. At the same time he wanted to explore even more so it wasn't long before he looked around to find an alcove and got back into the water to swim towards it wanting to know what was inside the cave. He had no clue it was a place where Sky Dwellers sometime took refuge in from land dwellers and from the heat.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike slowly strolled along the beach until he reached an alcove. He'd been there before with his brother, but never again since. Now seemed to be a good moment to revisit it once more. He effortlessly climbed over the rocks until he was standing at the edge, where he halted, staring at the water. He gulped a little as he realised he hadn't been this close to the sea in a full year. The waves looked daunting, almost aggressive to him as they crashed into the rocky inside of the cave, spraying way up high. Suddenly Ike wasn't so sure he wanted to be there.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cyreus heading for the alcove wanted to explore it as he swam under the surface of the water at an incredible speed and went inside fight the waves from below and surfaced in the shadows of the alcove before he started to look around wanting to know what was there and what it was used for since he'd never been to the alcove or the surface for that matter. Cyreus had heard many rumors about the sky dwellers and the land dwellers but mainly about the sky dwellers as he was told they were blood thirsty monsters who wanted to gobble up the sea dwellers as they had large talons and wide wings which they used to swoop down on you with to grab you up in their talons before you could get away then drop you from a high place to kill you.
    I have nothing important to say here.. But enjoy some sparklies in my signature! uwu

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike was just turning to leave when his trained eyes spotted movement in the cave. He looked over and froze completely, staring at the humanoid shape in the shadows. Could that be... Could that be one of the sea dwellers his family had always warned him about? One of the fish-like creatures with large tails and nasty scales, with large slimy gills and sharp claws and teeth that would latch onto your feet if you weren't careful and drag you down into the darkness of the deep ocean until you drowned?

Ike let out a small grunt as he pushed himself behind one of the rocks, and he blindly reached for his spear. However, he grabbed onto thin air, and his eyes widened when he realised he hadn't brought it with him this morning. He hadn't expected to have to defend himself. The rational voice in his mind told him to run, to get out of there and alert his father, but something about the shape in the shadows held him in place. It looked... delicate, almost elegant in its movements. Nothing like the stories he had heard.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Cyreus smiled as he looked around inside the cave unaware he had a witness looking at his shape in the alcove. He was so focused on exploring that he didn't know of Ike's presence. As such looking around he found what looked to be some light source and clicked a knob on it which lit up the inside of the cave seeing he was all alone getting startled by his own shadow at first before catching his breath. "That scared me, didn't think my own shadow would catch me off guard, good thing no one is here or that would have been embarrassing." Cyreus said as he noticed that the alcove had long since been abandoned and was wondering if he could turn it into his treasure trove.

"This place could be good for hiding all my surface trophies so no one else finds them and gets rid of them. My family would be angry if they knew I collected surface items and saved them. They nearly caught me with some not to long ago in my secret coral reef hideout. So I need to move things now." Cyreus chuckled softly having a sweet and almost melodious laugh which displayed his gentle nature.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ike watched Cyreus from behind the rock with growing disbelief. As Cyreus spoke to himself, Ike was startled to realise he could understand him. He spoke softly, though, and Ike unwittingly moved a little further around the rock as he tried to hear every word that elegant voice spoke. It said something about... surface trophies? What did that mean? Was this one of their warriors? But he looked so... gentle. He didn't look dangerous at all. Even the way he had flinched when the lights had come on had almost been endearing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

"Lets see if I can get up on this little ledge, it looks a little sharp so I should be careful! But it could be perfect for storing my treasures. I don't know what Mother and Father were talking about so far it hasn't been dangerous up here. It's actually really peaceful and beautiful." Cyreus said as he smiled all by himself and grabbed onto the ledge and tried to pull himself up before flopping around a bit splashing clumsily with his tail before finally getting up and laid down to catch his breath finding it a struggle to get on the ledge.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

When Cyreus got out of the water, Ike's eyes went even wider. It truly was a merperson! He had never seen a fish tail on a human before, and the sight made him lose his balance. He tripped over a small rock protrusion and fell onto his side with a soft cry, cushioning his fall with his wing.

Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast