Page 1742 of 1742 FirstFirst ... 1692174017411742
Results 17,411 to 17,420 of 17420

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David nodded. "I can see if I can find one."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"...Tell her about your ribs, too "

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David shifted a bit, then flinched as he felt a stabbing pain. He nodded slowly. "...yeah. I'll do that." He looked at his friend. "I'll finish eating, then I'll head out again."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy watched him worriedly. Maybe they were notbready for this after all. He nodded slowly and turned back to his food as well.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David ate slowly. It was his idea to call his mom but he was dreading it. He looked at his friend. He was worried. TV always made things look easier than what they were but he didn't think that being on their own would go this poorly. At least, not right away. He sighed and finished his second taco. He didn't feel like eating anymore. He looked at Jimmy. "I'll be back soon. Promise. Just get some sleep or something." He said before pulling up his hood and grabbing some spare change.

David made his way outside and looked around. He didn't know where the nearest payphone was but he needed to find some sort of phone. He closed his eyes and focused on finding a payphone. After a few moments, he turned right and followed his gut. He walked several blocks away before finding one that was outside. He looked at it and bit his lip. Once he did this, there was no turning back. But Jimmy needed help. That was the whole point of this ill-fated journey and he wasn't going to fail his friend now. He took as deep of a breath as his ribs allowed, and walked up to the payphone. He inserted the coins and called his mom's phone. "Hey mom." David's voice caught in his throat as soon as he spoke. Tears filled his eyes. As grown up as he has tried to act, it all fell apart. He leaned against the payphone. "Mommy, I think I made a mistake. Jimmy got hurt. I think he hit his head and got a concussion. I'm hurt too and I don't know how to fix it!" He started sobbing and hugged his ribs with his free arm to help brace them against his heaving breaths. "I don't want Jimmy to go home. I don't know what to do. Can you fix Jimmy's head?"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jimmy had been lost in thought as well, and looked at David as he spoke. He nodded slowly and put what was left of his taco down too. "Be careful."

Maeva had been anxiously staring at her phone from the moment David had started considering calling her. She had gone to find Roger, both to check in with him and see if he had made any progress, and to tell him their son was about to call. She still had that absent look about her, as she was keeping an eye out at all times. Her cup of tea was still clutched in her hands, though it was long cold by now. Once her phone rang, she looked at Roger, fully this time, and picked up, putting it on speaker. She covered her mouth with her hand when she heard their son's voice, and how fragile he sounded. He soon started rambling a little and she moved the phone so he'd be able to hear her better.
    "Hi sweetheart, it's okay. It's all gonna be okay. I promise. I'm so proud of you for calling," she told him, trying to keep her voice calm. "Just take some breaths first, not too deep, okay?" She looked at Roger, hoping he could maybe help heal the boys from this distance.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger looked at Maeva. He was getting worried, both for Maeva and for the boys. Roger had a mark written down on a piece of paper. He thought that he might have it ready to use on Jimmy. He almost jumped when the phone rang and kept silent. When Maeva looked at him after she spoke, he shook his head. "I can only maybe heal David." He said softly.

David held onto the phone tightly. He tried to breathe to calm himself down but it wasn't quite working. "I ... I'm scared. Jimmy doesn't want to do this anymore but if he goes home now, he's going to get hurt real bad. He... He already told me that he hit his head before and his parents made him go to school and he did bad and he got even more hurt. I don't want him to go back." He wiped away some of his tears only for more to just replace them.
    "David, buddy. I can't fix Jimmy from here. I can help you but not Jimmy." Roger said gently, leaning closer to the phone.
    "Then let me use my magic! I can fix him if I just knew how. I can't use my magic around him because of you!" His fear turned to anger quickly. Things would have been much easier if he could use his magic properly.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva cringed slightly when she heard that anger return to his voice, and she took a deep breath.
    "David, we know you want to help him, but it's not safe. Do you remember those people we told you about? They have eyes everywhere. If you're seen out there, by anybody, you'll be in grave danger, and we won't be able to protect you from here." She glanced at Roger, knowing she was taking a risk but she had to try. "...If you bring him home, or let us come to you, we can help. Your father has a mark that might protect him, just like the one we all have. And that way we can keep you safe if there are any witnesses."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

David hated it when his parents were right. Especially when he knows that they are right and he wants to still be mad. Unfortunately he didn't have a great rebuttal. He immediately shook his head at the idea of coming home. He knew that Jimmy wouldn't approve. Plus, Jimmy wasn't in any shape to ride his bike all the way home.
    "Can you come here?" He asked softly. "We can't be caught and Jimmy isn't doing well." He paused a moment. "Are you sure that the mark can protect him?" Roger sighed. He wasn't sure but he couldn't tell his son that.
    "As sure as I can be." Roger answered.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva looked at him. She was a little paranoid that they might be followed if they drove there, but not enough to feel okay with Roger portalling to David. "We'll get the car, and we'll be there soon. Just sit tight, okay? We can talk more when we see you."

Page 1742 of 1742 FirstFirst ... 1692174017411742