Page 824 of 1744 FirstFirst ... 774822823824825826874 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 17437

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

After several long, painful moments for Myron, he released her hand. "I... I think you should go. You can't tell anyone of this."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She opened her eyes when he let go, and nodded silently. "All right," she said softly, and took a deep breath. She wanted to give him her name, or number, so that he could come find her if he needed to talk. But she realised she'd only hurt him more if he found out she was engaged and pregnant, and had only come here with ill intentions. No. After what he'd been through, she hoped to spare him that. "..Thank you. A-And good luck with your exploding... plant." With that, she turned and headed for the door.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Myron nodded. "Y-yes... Thank you." As she turned, he slowly sat down on the floor with his head in his hands.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva looked back at him as she stepped through the door. She stopped briefly, wanting to go back to him, to comfort him and tell him it was okay. To tell him she was sorry. But she knew it would be better if she didn't. So she clenched her fists and pulled the door shut behind her. Tears finally started rolling down her face, and she headed for the nearest exit. She didn't want to run into any of his colleagues now. Luckily she was able to make it out, and once she was back on the path, she started running back. There was no way she could go back to her lessons with the healer right now. She would see right through her.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger was anxiously waiting for Maeva at the foot of the main tree where they took their lessons. He wanted to here what she learned from Myron as soon as possible. He was chewing his gum furiously. A cigarette would have been better but the gum would have to do.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva ran most of the way back, until she had to slow to a brisk walk. Her stomach hurt, and her eyes burned from the tears. This was awful, this was... a little too much. She thought she had been prepared for this but she clearly wasn't. When she saw Roger at the tree, she stopped walking a short distance away from him. She felt all sorts of things that she couldn't quite place yet. She wrapped an arm around herself and shook her head, biting her lips.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger saw her after she had stopped. He grinned before frowning when he saw that she wasn't happy. Something went wrong, he was sure of it! He quickly approached her and pulled her into a hug. "Hey... I'm here, baby. I got you. You're safe."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She started crying again when he hugged her, and wrapped her arms around him. She felt terrible for what she'd done, towards Roger as well. And she had no idea how to tell him.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He frowned deeper as she cried. "Hey.... It's okay. Take your time. I'll be here. I'm here for you." He whispered, stroking her back.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She nodded, burying her face into his shirt. "...Can we go somewhere else? I... I really can't go in there right now."

Page 824 of 1744 FirstFirst ... 774822823824825826874 ... LastLast