Page 114 of 1744 FirstFirst ... 64112113114115116164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 17437

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger took her hand as she reached out to him. He kissed her hand softly. "Alright.. I just... Holy shit.." he was still bright red. "You have me all flustered now " she said in an embarrassed chuckle. "Geez... I...you're so beautiful and kind... And... You're like me."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She smiled, blushing as well. When he called her kind, her smile faded a little. "Roger, I... I'm not like you. I mean, yes, I can see the things you see... but you handled it very differently. I..." She looked down, recalling the moment she'd met her demon, and the moment she had let her in... And the moment she had died. She had been so ready. It terrified her. How Roger had saved her was still a mystery to her. She brought a hand up to her chest and felt for the bullet hole.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger took her hand as she tried to touch her wound. "Hey. It's okay. I searched for answers and I was lucky to have found someone who believed me. He supported me through it all. I would like to be that person for you." He murmured.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She looked at him when he took her hand. "...That priest, right?" she asked softly.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He nodded. "That's right." He stroked her hand lovingly. "It's okay. I'll help you now."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva closed her eyes and laid her head back. She felt nauseous, and it wasn't just from the medicine. She felt guilt. Roger didn't know what he was getting himself into with her. She genuinely liked him and she knew that he deserved better. Suddenly she could hardly bear his eyes on her. Those kind eyes that wanted the best for her. "...I'd like to be alone for a little while," she said softly.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger smiled at her, waiting patiently for her to speak. He was willing to wait forever for her to speak. When she did, he frowned slightly. "Alright." He said softly. "I'll let the nurse know you're awake." He said. He squeezed her hand and got up. He paused by the door to look at her before leaving. he bit his lip. Had he acted too impulsively? Did she hate him know? He waited out in the halls and sighed. Now that she was awake, he would have to think up of a way to break her out.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Maeva kept her eyes closed as he left. She knew that probably wasn't very nice of her. But she needed him away for a moment to clear her head. There was much too much to process and she didn't know what to do with all of it. She rewinded it all in her head. She had escaped from the Center with her demon's help. She had been caught. She had been desperate. The priest had come... From there things became blurry, but her next - painfully - clear memory was of being dragged down to hell by the very being that had lived inside her for months and months. She had seen her true form. Hell, she had screamed her lungs out but nothing happened. And that demon... Becky... she'd chained her up in some terrible hole. Completely robbed of power, free will, even physical form.
    She suddenly noticed she was crying and she wiped her tears, taking a deep breath. Her lungs wouldn't allow it and she laid back, trying to accept her fate. It felt as if there was a huge weight on her chest. She was not okay.
    Had she really been dead? The idea terrified her. She had gone back to the harbour and gotten shot. All to save Roger. Roger, who had just kissed her. Roger, who was the closest thing she'd ever seen to an angel. Roger... who she had hurt. Multiple times. Maybe she had hurt him again just now by asking him to leave. She sobbed into her hands. What now? She would go back to the Center... She opened her eyes when her mind replayed something she couldn't quite place. A voice telling her about running away together. When had she heard that? Was that Roger's voice? She rubbed her face. It couldn't be. He had a life here. A job. She couldn't imagine him leaving all that behind with the likes of her.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger spoke with her nurse and told her that Maeva was awake. He then sat and thought of ways to escape. He would have to sneak her out. Probably at night and disguised.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

When the nurse came in, Maeva tried to quickly wipe away her tears. She tried to take a deep breath but it hurt, and she looked at the nurse. "Hey, can you... can you tell me what happened to my body?" she asked softly.

Page 114 of 1744 FirstFirst ... 64112113114115116164 ... LastLast