Page 1310 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 1260130813091310131113121360 ... LastLast
Results 13,091 to 13,100 of 17399

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger nodded. "Don't blame yourself. You wouldn't have been able to stop it." He shifted closer but didn't touch Milly. Her reaction was not surprising but it still it tore at his heart. "Maeva tried to stop it. She saw it happening and we tried to stop it. That's why Harry was at school and not at the dentist like he should have been." He bit his lip. "Milly, please listen. You can sat goodbye to Harry. He's at school. We can take your parents and David to see Harry one last time."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Go away," Milly begged, burying her face in her bear. "Go away!"
    "We can't," Maeva said softly. "We have to help your brother."
    "My brother is dead!" she insisted, which sent her into a crying fit. Maeva bit her lips and sighed softly, stroking her knee.
    "...I know, sweetheart. Harry died. But sometimes when people die... part of their energy stays behind in the place where it happened. It hurt Harry a lot to have to leave you the way he did. He really needs to tell you sorry and goodbye. Wouldn't you like to see him one last time?"
    "I don't be-... believe you!" Milly cried, pulling her knees up to get away from Maeva.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger looked at her. "We talked to Harry. He really wants to say that he's sorry. He knows that you're hurting. He doesn't blame you."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Milly continued to cry into her bear, refusing to believe them. Maeva sighed and glanced at Roger. She'd hoped they wouldn't need drastic measures, but here they were. She sent a brief but vivid mental picture of Harry's ghost to Milly, eliciting another shriek from the girl.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger looked at Maeva. He was struggling with how to talk to Milly. Maeva clearly was too. When she shrieked, Roger knew what she did. "Milly. It's okay. He'll be okay once you and your parents say goodbye to him."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"Go away!" Milly sobbed again, trying to shrink further into her chair. "I'm scared! Get out!"
    "I'm really sorry Milly," Maeva said softly. "We can't do that. Can you tell me what you saw?" Milly's breathing started to get heavy again and she was shaking all over.
    "My b-... My brother," she murmured, holding her bear so tightly her knuckles were turning white.
    "Good, Milly, that's right. Where was he?"
    "Our class... Our classroom."
    "Where he died," Maeva added softly. "It's real. I know you're terrified. That's okay. I know you don't want to believe he's there because it hurts, doesn't it? But he really is. And he needs you. He will never be back, Milly, and he'll likely leave once you go see him. But he'll have peace. That's very important." Milly listened to her, gasping for air. All this talk of her brother brought her right back to that connection, and to the feeling of empty lungs. Maeva bit her lips and decided to push on. "Milly, you clearly still have a strong bond with your twin brother. You can feel how he's feeling, can't you?" she asked softly. Milly just stared at her and nodded slowly. "That's right. Instead of his body, can you try to feel how his spirit is feeling?" Milly looked away, and ever so slowly her breathing became more normal. However, she did start to cry again.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger watched his wife and Milly. Once Milly started to cry again, he reached out and touched her shoulder. "I know it's tough. But you're a brave girl and I know you care about your brother. What you're feeling now, it doesn't have to be permanent. You can help him and help yourself too all at the same time!"

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Milly looked between them and wiped her eyes. "H-How?" she asked softly. "He feels so sad..."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"He's sad because he knows that he messed up. He wants to apologize and he didn't get the chance to do that."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Milly nodded slowly. "So we... we go to school?"

Page 1310 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 1260130813091310131113121360 ... LastLast