Page 4 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Plagued Encounters (Sparkz and NoviDome)

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Johnny cowered in the corner but Roger ignored him as well as the obvious glare that the other Maeva was giving him. He waited until she gave him her name. He raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "Alright Becky. Pleased to meet you." He recognized a playful smirk. This.. Becky had an inside joke about her name and only she knew about it. Fair enough, she could keep her secrets as long as she didn't attack anyone else.

As she sat down and picked up the banana, he nodded. "Thank you, Becky. I'll make sure that Johnny here doesn't come near you or Maeva again." Roger walked over to the door and knocked four times. The door opened enough for Johnny to scramble through before it was closed again. Roger took the straight jacket and set it in the corner of the room. He would have to take it out with him when he left. For now, he would stay and watch her eat. "I'm just going to sit over here." He said as he sat on the floor across the room from her. "I'll take the tray out once you finish eating."

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The girl eyed him as he let his colleague out of her room. She chuckled when he used the name she had given him. "You know, Maeva's right, it's a terrible name. Don't call me that. I hate it now." She watched him, surprised that he didn't leave. Why would he want to stay in a room with someone like her?

"...You're not really pleased to meet me," she said, narrowing her eyes at him as he sat down. "You can't be. Why are you being nice?" she asked, taking a piece of bacon.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger watched her carefully and when she admitted that she hated the name, he figured that this was one time he could tease a crazy patient. "Too late... Becky." He said with a smirk. "I gave you a chance to be honest and you decided to make a joke out of it. So I will call you, Becky and Maeva will be Maeva." She seemed surprised when he didn't leave and he didn't care.

As she narrowed her eyes at him, he shrugged. "I'm pleased to get to know more about the woman who is like me. Second personality and all." He said. "As for why I'm being so nice? I'm like this with all my patients, but Maeva stopped Henry from doing something to me. I don't know what because my back was turned but I am grateful to her for that. Besides, I worked here on the off chance that I would meet someone like me. I thought I was crazy but when someone sees the same thing you do? It's not an hallucination. It's real."

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The girl scoffed when he kept calling her Becky, annoyed, but part of her seemed to be amused by his joke. As he explained himself, her eyes gradually became darker. She eventually lifted her hands and blocked her ears, but she never broke eye contact. She kept her hands there as she replied.

"Listen here, mister janitor. I'm no 'second personality'. I'm much worse than that. You better not cross me or you'll end up like Johnny, and maybe next time I won't let go. I'll squeeze the life out of your stupid little lungs until you turn purple and black," she said, snarling. "You're going to stay away from us, you hear me? I don't want you around. And a word of advice: I wouldn't go around telling people you see things, especially not Maeva. I've never seen it end well for anyone."

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Roger's gamble paid off. Becky seemed amused by him. Well. Now he just had to get on her good side. But after he spoke, he realized that Becky didn't have a good side. She raised her hands to her ears and covered them. Presumably to prevent Maeva from listening in... Interesting. But Roger didn't like how her eyes darkened.

His eyes widened as Becky spoke. Clearly it was a threat. Was Becky threatened by him? But the way she spoke it was as if.... Roger's eyes widened as he realized who Becky was. "Maeva isn't crazy... You came in and made a home there. You're a ghost or... or some kind of demon." He said softly. "I'm a threat a to you...." He then smirked. "I can call a priest and force you out of her. Two can play this game, Becky. By now, the doctors will realize that I'm the only one you haven't attacked. They'll want me to take care of you as Maeva knows that I'm not a creep. You want out of this room and out of this place. I can get you there. But you have to keep me around. You can't kill my because I'm your ticket out of here. But realize, if you misbehave or get Maeva hurt... I will get a priest to exorcise you. In exchange for helping you both... I want something I'm return. A simple I.O.U. maybe even two depending on how much work I have to do, Becky. But I'll be nice. I'll give you the day to think it over."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Her eyes narrowed even more as he seemed to figure out her situation. When he did, a shocked expression flashed across her face. He was sharp. And he didn't waste any time, either. He immediately laid out a deal that sounded rather unbelievable to her. No, this guy was bluffing. He had to be. The smirk on his face infuriated her, and it got worse each time he called her Becky.

"...The only one I haven't attacked, huh?" she asked menacingly, removing her hands from her ears and getting up. "Well, we can easily change that!" She grabbed the tray of food and hurled it at him, striking him right between the eyes with one of the corners. Before the tray had even hit the floor, she was right up in his face, and pushed him against the wall. "You're full of shit, mister janitor. Let me guess, you want something from me right now, something nasty, probably, knowing your kind, and then suddenly your end of the deal falls through and too bad, 'Becky', back to the straight jacket it is, and I'll waste away in this padded little box while you have a jolly lunch with your non-existent priest friend. Accurate?" she growled with burning eyes.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

She smiled and Roger knew that he had made a mistake in his choice of words. He grunted as the tray hit him and his head was knocked back against the wall. He groaned and rubbed his face. Before he could open his eyes again, she was upon him. He looked up into her cold eyes, doing his best to not show fear. He growled as she dared suggest that he wanted something nasty from her.

He glared up at her. "I don't want anything from her. Not like that. I'm not going to assault her. I don't even want her like that. As for my priest friend, Father Rouke is my pastor. He'll be very interested in hearing about you. And I know he's done some exorcisms. I'm not bluffing, Becky. Maeva doesn't belong hear because she isn't crazy. You're just the one that is making her seem like that. So in all honesty... You're the reason why she's hear and you're trapped."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The girl's eyes grew even colder as he spoke. When he put the blame for the situation on her, she growled and threw him to the floor, hard. "Shut up, you arrogant little shit. None of this is my fault. Maeva was just stupid enough to let us get caught. I would have fought us free if she had let me. But noooo, she didn't want me to kill all those people."

Then her mouth twitched a little and she took a step back, running a hand through her hair. She seemed to be fighting to keep something inside. She turned away a little. "Oh they sure did, shut up, just like this guy," she grunted. Her eyes widened and she started to shake her head. "No, you little turd, you-" She flinched a little and grabbed her face with one hand. She looked at Roger.

"Do you really know?" Maeva's voice asked. Only half her mouth seemed to move when she spoke, and the eye on that side of her face started to tear up.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He grunted as he was tossed to the floor. He moaned as he rose to his elbows. He turned around to look up at her. He knew that he could never win in a physical fight. "If you would have killed them, then you both would be hunted until they killed you." He watched as Maeva's face twisted. Becky and her seemed to be fighting for control. He slowly made his way to his feet as he watched silently.

Then it was Maeva speaking. The real one out of half her face. He nodded quickly. "Yes. I do know." He said gently. "I can get you free. Free from here. I see the things you do. Ghosts... This... Other world on top of ours." He wanted to hold her but he wasn't sure if Becky would allow that. "I'll help you Maeva. I don't want anything from you specifically except your friendship. Then one favor from Becky. I'll help you. I swear."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Half of her mouth started to smile a little when he told her he knew, and as he kept talking, the other half joined in. Then she chuckled softly, which turned into laughing. "Becky," she said between breaths, which made her laugh even more. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she wiped them away with her sleeves even though they kept coming. Her laughing eventually turned into soft sobbing and she covered her mouth, trying to calm her own breathing.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. She looked at him with watery eyes. "Did she hurt you? I'm so sorry. She... " She shook her head. "Are you serious? I..." She glanced up at the cameras in her room. "Is it safe to talk?" she asked, more softly this time.

Page 4 of 1746 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast