Thread: Red is the Rose (SaltyIrishman x Isabella1503) [OOC]

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Default Red is the Rose (SaltyIrishman x Isabella1503) [OOC]

In the darker corners of New York City, creatures of the night stir. Werewolves, poltergeists, devils looking to make a deal for the small price of your soul. But the creature that no one talks about, the most dangerous of them all, the creature that sucks the light from the room and the blood from your heart: The vampyre rules them. Do not stay out late at night, children, lest you be taken by the vampyre.

Setting:
    New York City, 2019, America
    It has been 2,000 years since the world first discovered monsters. Creatures of darkness, treacherous fae, and ancient gods. With the monsters came the other races, the elves, the dwarves, the halflings and gnomes. The orcs, the tieflings, the vampyres. But monsters not only brought the other races but magic. The human world fought these advancements at first, by burning witches, murdering tieflings in the street, and taking erasing the culture of elves. But eventually, times changed. The races were accepted, classes were taught on how to keep your monstrous side in check, magic advanced the sciences infinitely. But some monsters enjoyed their wretched darkness and kept to the shadows. That is where we pick up. The Baroness Lirien Von Bellemare, leader of an underground vampyre coven, has stolen a human girl from her home, to be made a slave and a feeder.

The Baroness:
    The Baroness is a tall, pale vampyre woman in fine clothes. She has waist-length black hair, pronounced fangs, and gleaming silver eyes. She is vain and powerful, and does not take lightly to insults. She lives in luxury, and demands the utmost respect from everyone she meets. She has an air of authority, and you would do well to listen to her. The Baroness has all the traditional powers and weaknesses of a vampyre, with the exception of garlic.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade the slave:
    Jade is a simple girl of average hight and weight. Her hair was a bright red and she had freckels across her nose. Her eyes are blue with flecks of green. She is quiet and tended to keep to her self .She is kind and sweet when you get to know her but shes not afraid to defend her self if needed. In her kidnapping she faught back as best she could had cuts and scratches all over her boddy. She had one bite mark on her sholder from the vampire that captured her. It was the only way to calm her down and weeakn her to get her back to The Baroness.

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

When you see this I've created the in carictor thread