Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red is the Rose (SaltyIrishman x Isabella1503)

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded understanding" ok thank you." Jade was shocked at first but she blinked a few times and picked up the stake from your hand. She walked over to the Body gaurd who bit her. She did not feel bad cause he had hurt her infact ,she thought this will feel good she herd the stake hard in her hand and plunged the stake in to his chest hard grunting as it sank home. Jade let go and watched the man cry out and drop to his knees turning to a pile of dust . Jade looked at her hands seeing the little bit of blood her blood from him biting her. Walking g back from the pile jade looked up to the Barrenness " like that my lady " she said holding her hands up not to drip on to her floor.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

She laughed and clapped. "Yes, exactly like that!" She waved a hand, and the dust disappeared. The stake also disappeared. "I believe that is enough excitement for today. You may go to your quarters." she was smiling. This is going delightfully. she thought. "I will need of you tommorrow. A meal will be brough up to you in a few hours." She turned and removed her clothes. She layed down on the bed, seemingly comfortable. The lights went out in the room, but her silver eyes watched Jade.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded and smiled finging her happiness relaxing. " yes milady " she said and started for her room. When Jade herd rustling she looked back and paused seeing her naked . She was gourgous , her slender boddy looked perfict. But what made jade go in to her room was her silver eyes seeing to glow with the flash of lighting making her jump and scamper away behind her door . She blushed and slumped Down on to her bed and cryed. She was scared, she didnt have any family or frends close to her so no one would miss her. But she was worried she could die like the gaurd did ... she had to be have she shook and cuddeld under the blanket scared.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

The next morning, Jade's door opened. Standing there was the Baroness. She had a tray of eggs, bacon, and orange juice. Behind her was another servant holding a bundle of clothes. "I have brought you breakfast and clothing. Eat and get dressed quickly, I have things I need you to do." She handed the tray to Jade, and set the clothes on the edge of her bed. She stood in the doorway while Jade ate and got dressed, simply watching, never speaking. The clothes were simple, to denote Jade's position as nothing more than a servant. However, there was a red band.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade jumped awake she must have fallen asleep while crying last night. She got up and rubed her face. And she started to eat she didnt relize how hungry she was till now. She finished getting dressed and looked down to the uniform seeing she it consisted of a black skirt white shirt and black vest. Across her arms was a red band noting it must be because she was the Barrenness feeder. She sliped on her shoes and pulled her hair back and nodded " what will you have me do today ?" She asked and stood befor you hopeing she looked right.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"Follow me." she turned and walked out of the room. She opened the door to her own room, now with only one bodyguard standing watch. She walked out and down the hall. She opened a door on the right, and inside was a large library. "Some of these books are older than this country. You will care for these books. Mending, cleaning, organizing. And at the end of every week, you take one of them to your room. Choose carefully, you cannot get another until the end of the next week." She closed the door, and walked to another, on the left. Inside was a greenhouse. She did not enter, and actually stepped a few feet back. "This is my greenhouse. After you care for the books for the day, you will tend to these plants. Careful, some bite." She closed that door as well. She went to one last door, and opened it. Inside was a circular room, with a pit at the bottom filled with sand. "This room is special. I entertain guests here. When I have such guests over, you will sit by my side and not speak. You may not enter this room unless I bring you."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade looked at the library in aw. She smield excited for the library looking forward to that. And she could read which helped her relax. When she saw the green house she smiled she liked plants but she wasn't the best at it" is there anyone who can teach me about the plants m'lady? Just so I know witch to be carfule of ?" She asked alittle worried about it. She looked st the last room seeing the pit and stayed back " yes mylady, can I ask what happens in this room ?" she asked not really expecting an awnser. Jade decided to start with the books and at lunch switch to the plants.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"I will get someone to teach you the correct care for my plants." She studied Jade's face for a moment. "No, you may not ask what happens in this room. You will see soon enough." She snapped her fingers, and someone came running. She was an old woman, with silver hair tied back in a tight bun. She had severe features, and scowled at Jade.
    "You called, my Lady?" her voice was as cold and sever as her face. Her voice had a tinge of an Irish accent.
    "Yes, I did, Siobhan. This is Jade, my newest. You will teach her how to care for the plants.
    "Aye, Miss Bellemare." she studied Jade, still scowling. Her band was an emerald green.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade took a step back from his cold this woman was . She could see the green band around her arm " m'lady I'm not taking her job am I?" She asked and then realized it was risky and she flinched at the thought of being chastised was bad. Jade looked to the woman and smiled " thank you for teaching me " she said feeling nervice and huged her self looking up to the Barrenness

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"No, she has other jobs. She did care for the plants at one time, so she will teach you." She gave a meaningful glance at Siobhan.
    "Nay, you won't be taking my job." she was still cold, though her eyes flickered over Jade's red band. "You're welcome.'
    "Great! We have that worked out. Follow me, Jade." She turned, and Siobhan turned and left as well. She led Jade to another door, and inside was a complete shift from the rest of the house. It was white, clean, and cold. It was filled with various medical instruments and machines. "Sit down." she gestured to the table in the center of the room.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast