Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red is the Rose (SaltyIrishman x Isabella1503)

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded still not completley liking Siobhan, she had to avoid her of she could. " thank you both " she wasent entirely sure why she had said your welcome but she followed after them. When we entered the medical room jade paused... this is were I become lunch ... she thought and did as she was asked. Her fear went up as she slowly sat down on the end of the tabel holding her hands tightly " h....hungry m'lady?" She asked not relizing how scared she looked right now

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

She laughed. "Of course! But not today. This is where we'll test you. See, a human can survive with 40% of their blood drained. It takes about a month to regrow it all. I only need to feed about once a month, if I take all 40 percent. This is where I'll test you to see if your blood has grown back. I'll also test you for disease and other such ailment, to make sure you are as healthy as possible." her eyes flashed hungrily. She put on a pair of latex gloves, and wheeled over a machine. "Close your eyes."
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade shook and nodded closing her eyes " I'm alittle scared not going to lie " she said as she layed back on the bed and layed still her arms at her side as she tryed to think of her favoret books to keep her calm. So far the Barrenness has treated her well, better than her little apartment and strugel form bill to bill. Maybe this wasent so bad.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

The machine flashed and light filled the room. "Don't be. You have nothing to fear." she smiled. She guided Jade back up, then checked the readout. "Hm. 92%. I'll be able to feed soon." She stroked Jade's hair, and her stomach growled. "You have nothing to fear from me." She guided Jade back out of the room, down the hall, and into the library. "You have nothing to fear from me... For now." the door locked behind her.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded trying to take comfort in her words but when she her the ' For now ' it scared her. Jade bit her lip in worry and sat back on one of the chair's for a moment, she would die if she tried to run . She was sure of it The Baroness didnt seem like one who tolerates disobedience. She took a deep breath to try relax and then started on the first book case.

Jade decided the first book case by the door was the best place to start, then she could work around the room. She started with the bottem shelf and pulled each book out. She placed them on the large wood tabel in the middle of the room. She spreted the worst and set them to the side, she decided to work on thies first . She looked threw the drawers finding a wealth if repairng suplys, this was exciting for her. She had plenty of suplys to work with. Loading them on to a small cart, ahe brought them over to the tabel. She began by fixing the easy repairs first, tacking down a cover again , touching up the cover's. She then evaluated the worst books finding a few she would have to transcribe in to new books. The pages are so delacat it did not take mutch to brake the pages.she decided she would take one of the fragile books and work on it in her free time. She would have to find away to seal the book to protect it and store it
    Last edited by isabella1503; 08-27-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

After a while, the door unlocked. Another servant stepped into the room, carrying a tray with a sandwich and a glass of water on it. The servant was a man, tall and skinny. He didn't speak and kept his eyes down. He left the tray on near her. He turned and left the room. At the doorway, he stopped, and looked back at her. His eyes were filled with pity. He left, and closed the door. This time, the door didn't lock.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade thanked him for the meal she was about to start eating he paused and looked back. Jade was wanted to know what the pitty look was about. She figured it was because she was the feeder, but it felt like he knew more. Jumping up she ran to the door and out in to the hall way " wait " she called out. She caught up to the man and touched his arm " what was the look for? What is going to happen to me ?" She asked shaking.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

He simply shook his head. He wrenched his arm out of her grasp, and walked down the hallway away from her. He turned the corner, leaving her alone. After he left, Siobhan's voice came from behind her. "So, you've finished in the library? Come with me." she grabbed Jade's shoulder, and turned her, forcing her down the hall to the greenhouse. She opened the door, and pulled Jade in. "Alright, lass. This is the greenhouse. The only place The Baroness cannot enter. During the day, at least. Follow me." she walked down the center of the greenhouse, not even looking back. "In here," she called over her shoulder, "you will work until your hands are black with soild and red with blood." She stopped at a tall plant with a cluster of red seeds, about the size of a ladybug. Each had a single black dot. "This is a rosary pea. It is deadly. Do not prick yourself, eat one, or touch one without gloves. I will start you on this plant."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade watches as the man scamper away, what was going on. She jumped whe siobhan talked to her. " ooh yes I have they just need to dry over night" she said as she enterd the greenhouse and loved the warmth and the sun " she looked to the rosary pea plant. She nodded " ok thanknyou for starting me off on a small part. Where are the tools to use?" She asked and tryed to be nice to her " Siobhan , I hope we did not start off on the wrong foot. I dont want to cause any trouble "
    Last edited by isabella1503; 08-28-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"Aye. Your tools are over there." she pointed to a nearby table with an assortment of gardening equipment, along with a pair of gloves. She looked around. "Don't trust the Baroness. Ah've seen what she does with little lasses like you." For once, Siobhan's face softened. "Now then. Get those tools and I'll show you how to care for these."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast