Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Red is the Rose (SaltyIrishman x Isabella1503)

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Red is the Rose (SaltyIrishman x Isabella1503)

It was cold, or atlest she felt cold laying against the concrete floor. Dressed only in a tshirt and Jean's, they didnt help keep her warm. Slowly jades eyes oppend and she looked around she sat up sloly holding her head feeling it throb " ooh God what was that " she said rubbing her neck . She froze touching the teath Mark's in her neck " awe crap " she said as her memorys came back to her. She had been at home just relaxing after along day at the cafe when two men busted in her door and tryed to grab her. She faught them off the best she coud untill she was bitten leaving her weak from blood loss.

Jade shook her head looking around once more. She was in a cage with concrete floors. It felt cold and damp so she assumed it was in a basement. She scooted back to the corner so she could watch the door. She had no consept of time or even where she was right now. She didnt even think that she had angered the vampires she kept her nose clean just worked as went home. What did she do she wonderd as she herd footsteps and high heals clicking on the floor. Standing up she watched the door and was ready to fight them off. " what do you want with me ? What did I do? " she asked az her hands clenched.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

The Baroness clicked down the hall, after being so rudely woken up. Two bodygaurds flanked her, and the one of the left grabbed the door. She walked down the stairs, and watched as the newest feeder grabbed the bars and asked what was going on. She sighed. They always did that. She walked forward, and grabbed the feeder's chin in her hand. She inspected it, eyeing the freckles, the hair, the eyes. Her eyes came to rest on the bite mark. She tossed the feeder across the cage with ease. She turned on her heels, fuming.
    "What is the meaning of this?" she snarled. The bodygaurds cowed is fear.
    "Lady Bellemare, we had to bite her to keep her quiet..."
    "Why did you not simply knock it out? Why did you damage it? i must wait to enjoy this one, while it regrows its blood. And I blame you both for this." The other bodyguard spoke up.
    "But, I did not do anyth-"
    "Silence! Before I have both of you burned." They fell silent and stared at the floor. She turned back.
    "What is your name, human?" her voice was softer, and she seemed genuinly interested.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade shook behind the bars as she stumbled back she watches the intraction and bit her lip. She would be safe in the cage she though to her self. She watched the men who had captured her shake in fear making a note that she may have an easyer time if she was polite. Looking back the the beautifule vampire " I... I'm Jade m'lady " she said to be respectful she looked at her sholder and not in her eyes worried thatz it would upset her. She didnt want to die yet she wanted to live. " m'lady, have I done somthing wrong ?" She asked just wishing to know what exactly was going on.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"No, you have done nothing wrong. Hey. Hey. Look me in the eyes when I am speaking to you. It is only polite." She turned, facing her bodyguards. Her voice was suddenly harder, angrier.
    "It is polite. That is one thing you got right." It suddenly came to Jade's attention that her voice had always been like that, and her eyes had been a strange shade of silver. She turned back to Jade, and held out her right hand behind her. A ring of keyes was pressed into it, and she unlocked the cage. She swung open the door. She gave the keys back, and beckoned toward Jade. "Come, come. Let's get you somewhere..." she looked around the room, "Less dreary."
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade blushed looking up to her eyes " I'm sorry, I've never interacted with a vampire before, only werewolf and I know they dont like being looked in the eye " she said as she steped out of the cage only in her sweat pants and sweatshirt with fuzzy socks on. She kept away from the gaurds nervice of what they might do to her " yes m'lady " she said flowing you but behind you

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Her eyes flashed at the mention of werewolves. 'Mm, yes, those beasts don't like much, do they?" she smiled. The bodyguards rushed forward, and opened the door. She walked through without a word. In a complete reversal of the basement, the house upstairs was bright, warm, well-decorated, and windowless. It was a manor. The house seemed empty, but as the Baroness climbed up the stairs to the second floor, another vampyre peeked out of the kitchen. It was dressed in traditional servant garb, and it only looked for a moment, before disappearing back into the kitchen. The Baroness walked up the stairs, and walked down a long hallway with many doors. At the very end of the hallway, she turned the knob to the final door herself. The bodygaurds turned around, and stood outside the door, like bouncers at a nightclub. The door swung open, and the room inside was a lush master bedroom. The large bed in the center was draped in colors of deep red. A storm outside raged. "Come, come, inside, please." She gestured for Jade to enter the room.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded " no they really dont. Just hunting and howing at the moon " she said and followed. She kept her hands in front of her not wanting to break anything, it felt like a museum. It was beautifule with all the acents and diffrent art pieces, jade assumed they were originals all of them. Jade caught somthing out of her eye and saw a servent, maybe she had a way to escape, She thought but contued to follow up the stairs. As we walked down the hall she looked from door to door worried that some one would jump out and grab her.but when the door oppend jade was taken back, It was gourgous and inviting. verry regal but confertbul. She quickly moved into the bedroom and became more nervice." I... I understand that I am to bee your feeder ?" She asked as she moved inside the room and the door close. Instantly jade felt like she was trapped in a room with a dangerous creature, wich was the truth

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"Ah, so you're smart as well. I like that too." she smiled, her fangs showing. 'Yes, you are. And if you follow me, I'll show you where you'll be staying." She walked across the room, to another door. She opened this door, and inside was a simple bedroom. It had only a bed with a metal frame. It had no windows, and the door locked from the outside. "This is your room. If you behave, you may earn more furnishings, or leisure activities. She smiled again. "And if you are good enough, maybe you'll be able to be let outside once in a while. You will not only be my feeder, however. You will be my companion, my pet, and my servant. In fact, I have something I want you to do for right now."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded " when you were upset that they fed on me, I had feeling I may be" she said following her and looked around. " is ther a bathroom I'm able to use ?" She asked and blushed not seeing a dresser . " and I dont have any of my clothing ?" She said sure that she didnt want her in sweatpants all day. Jade listens quietly and nodded. " I can do my best, i just I'm scared i hope you understand" she said remebering look in to her eyes. The thought of escaping came to mind still but she could work up to it " what can I do for you ?" She asked

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

She waved her hand. "You will be provided meals and chances to use the facilities at 9 AM, 12 PM, and 7 PM. You will also be provided clothes everyday at breakfast. "Now, about that thing I need you to do..." she smiled darkly, then snapped her fingers. The door swung open, and the bodyguard who had bitten Jade was dragged into the room. In her other hand, a wooden stake appeared. "Kill this wretch for me." she smiled, and the command didn't seem so horrible anymore. In fact, it sounded downright reasonable.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast