Thread: RedKayne's Raving Roleplays

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default RedKayne's Raving Roleplays

Welcome to my lil' thread

I'm getting back into my all-time favorite hobby of writing stories. Right now, I'm especially craving to collaborate stories with other people again. I have been highly active in RPA in the past but have been on-and-off for the two years. Since then, many of the old buddies have moved on, which also means I can focus on making new friends.

In regards to my schedule, I'm officer in the military and mainly going through pilot training. I actually have a bit more free time than expected throughout the week and I'm always free during the weekends. I should be active enough to post at least twice a week. I will always communicate and keep you updated about any delays. I will definitely appreciate if you recipracate with that communication. If you have any issues with the RP or simply lose interest, there are no hard feelings at all, but please just let me know.

I am a young adult in my mid-20's so I do seek to roleplay with mature themes. I typically write down at least two paragraphs per response, and thus I'm seeking fellow roleplayers that also enjoy writing a lot. I prefer traditional romances between male and female, my first main character will tend to be male. I have no issues adding female characters as other mains or NPCs.

I mainly RP in Fantasy and Horror RPs, but I can also enjoy Slice-of-Life and Sci-Fi.

I have two ideas based upon RPs that I GMed before. I do not have strict plotlines for either of them. If either concept catches your interest, let me know! We can then continue worldbuilding and enjoy a journey of our own.

I have several RP interests, many are just from the top of my head. In regards to RPs based upon series, I prefer to create our own characters and stay away from cannon characters. If you have any good ideas, reach out and hopefully we can work something out. Looking forward to RPing with some new faces!

RP Ideas

• Sanctuary: As Daylight Dies - The city of Sanctuary is the last bastion for humanity. In this post-apocalyptic/dystopian world, we are at the brink of destruction. The Scourge Beasts has been slaughtering our people for the past couple hundred years. Our only only is within the Templars, special warriors with various abilities that are able to counter the Scourge. However, a corrupt theocracy and an ancient evil threaten the city. Will humanity finally prevail? Or will we witness the darkness consume our daylight?

• The Throne of Gods - The King of Gods is dead. He has been assassinated. All other deities have been expunged Five Celestial Realms and sent to Earth, their divinity and immortality has been stolen. These former celestials now journey across the multiverse with many different kinds of motivations. Some seek to bring justice upon the Kingslayer, others seek to simply return to their home, while many seek to claim the Throne for themselves. What is your journey?

RP Interests

• Supernatural (TV series)
    • Attack on Titan (Anime)
    • Devil May Cry (Videogame)
    • Pirates
    • Haunted Asylum/Mansion
    • Zombie Apocalypse
    • Magican Guilds
    • Fantasy Bounty-Hunters
    • Any Good Plots
    Last edited by RedKayne; 08-25-2019 at 07:47 AM.

MotM January 2015
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi and fantasy, mostly, but I'll take a crack at just about anything.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey RedKayne! I'm not really familiar with the fandoms that you mentioned, but I do have a pirate character, and I'm definitely up for something along the line of magic guilds or fantasy bounty hunters. I have several ideas listed in my request thread if any of them strike your fancy, and I'm also pretty interested in your Sanctuary idea. Warriors with abilities is always at the top of my 'want to do' list. You can check out my own request thread for an idea of my limits and characters and such. I'd love to work something out!

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Hello friend! Lets plot!

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If you want to cook up a Haunted Asylum/Mansion or Zombie Apocalypse, I'm totally for it! Shoot me a PM

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Awesome, I'll send you a PM shortly Crimson

Just to update the thread, I'm at my RP cap now. If there's any openings or if I have more free time, I'll update the thread again