Thread: [M] Sanctuary: Twilight's Requiem (Breggo x RedKayne OOC)

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default [M] Sanctuary: Twilight's Requiem (Breggo x RedKayne OOC)

This is rated M for blood and gore, heavy violence, language, nudity, sexual content, dark sexual themes, and contradiction of religious beliefs that may be considered blasphemy outside of creative context.

Sanctuary: Twilight's Requiem

The Church continues to teach us that mankind is at fault for creating the Beasts and Predators. The inner darkness corrupted the Five Monarchs, which caused them to rebel against God himself. They were... we were punished for attempting to claim the Throne of God. The corrupted monarches were sent back as the Firsts of the Scourge Beasts. These creatures of nightmare then terrorized our world for many aeons.

The Church teaches us many things and the Divine King's word is the absolute truth. He is the Speaker for God and any disobedience against the Divine King is an unforgiveable sin. The punishment will be swift execution and eternal damnation within the hellfires of the Abyss.

But I know the truth and the lies of the Church. I know the secrets behind the Fall of Man. I will do what I can do unleash the truth even if it does mean complete damnation of my soul. I will not let the Aeon of Twilight become the extinction for mankind. Humanity needs to be released from the shackles of our past. Corruption runs deep within the walls of this city and the denizens will fear change. Thus, I can only pray that my actions are not too late and she will eventually save our city.

God save my soul. God save my city. God save my world.

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Crimson Casanova
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Name: Isaac Hills

Class: Blackguard
    - Abilities: Poison Generation, Seismic Sense, Scale Armor

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Isaac 

Equipment
    - Casual Clothing: Long-sleeve button-down shirts usually attired with light-beige trousers and polished black dress shoes.
    - Armor: Heavy plate-mail armor
    - Weapons: Pistol-sword and metal kite shield

Personality:

Isaac is known to be a calm and collected individual, and rarely loses his temper to anyone. However, he will be quick to express his frustrations to another person. Some people may actually appreciate his honest and constructive feedback, though. He is always a friendly person and often has a welcoming small smile upon his face. He always strives to be respectful and polite to others; superiors, peers, or subordinates.

He is an ambitious soldier and seeks to rise the ranks in the Templar Order. He aspires to be an Inquisitor that would make a strong difference in the political environment in Sanctuary and also a leader of military tactics against the Scourge. He slightly overcares about his reputation because he has seen scandals that have ruined the careers of other Templar warriors. Despite that, many believe he will eventually achieve his dreams due to his idealistic nature and natural charisma.

In the battlefield, he is decisive and leans towards more conservative decisions. He cares more about the lives of his fellow peers instead of actually acomplishing the mission. This may lead to him debating with his peers and even superiors about the ends justifying the means. However, he will always respect the final decisions of his superiors as long as he's able to speak his mind.

History:

Isaac and his family originally resided from the thriving town of Levi. His parents were simple farmers but he had no intention of following the footsteps of his parents. He was always inspired by the Templar soldiers that guarded his town from the Scourge Beasts attacks. However, there was one night when the attack was massive. The Beasts began to overwhelm the soldiers and started attacking the civilians. His father lost an arm to a megalania and barely survived that night.

There were a few other casualties that night but the Templars successfully fended off the Scourge. Inquisitor Simon Malakson and his reinforcements arrived and saved the life of Isaac's father. From there, Isaac made a clear decision to enlist in the militants to ensure a better life to those around him. He traveled to the town of Zion and underwent the military training there, eventually finishing in the top-third of his class.

He was given the decision to either complete his training and serve as a simple militant or become a Templar. However, despite the dangers of the latter job, Isaac was ambitious and volunteered for the initiation ritual. Several of his classmates did not actually made it through the process, but Isaac survived. At the age of 21, he was assigned under the supervision of Inquisitor Baldur Malakson and Senior Templar Rebekah Stryker. He served for the next three years in the squadron and continues to excel. There's rumors that Inquisitor Malakson is nearing retirement and so Isaac looks forward to a possible position as a Senior Templar for a future Inquisitor Stryker.
    Last edited by RedKayne; 08-26-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Little ball of fire
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Name: Rosalie "Rover" Chase

Class: Scout
    Abilities: Enhanced agility, enhanced hearing, “adamantem” bones

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Rover 

Equipment
    Casual Clothing: Short black dress with ruffles, paired with black leggings and tall black boots. When required by her uncle, the highest fashion of the rich but almost always in dark colors.
    Armor: Black, medium armour of plate and chain that allow the maximum combination of movement and strength
    Weapons:Twin short blades, a revolver as a back up

Personality:
    Rover is a rebel - she makes it a point to go against her uncle’s wishes. It isn’t because she hates him but she cannot stand to be told what to do. She is recklessly brave and often does things when pushed, driven by her inner desire to prove she is not a porcelain princess doll. If the Divine King tells her she cannot do something, Rover is there to fight against it. The tattoo, the templar initiation, the constant rule breaking? All to prove her point that she wants her own freedom. Match that with the stubbornness of a mule to match the Divine King’s and a temper of a fuse, then you get the full picture of Sunday dinners when both Rover and Mathius are present.

Her time with the Templars has started to change Rover - from an angsty teenager, she became part of a team. She is extremely loyal to her commanders and teammates though she still struggles to take instructions quietly. She is not afraid of hard work or punishments, she is not a tattle tale and she is ready to take the blame. She doesn’t have many ambitions to her future, simply drifting where the rebellious winds take her, much to her uncle’s dissatisfaction. Rover works best independently and is often sent to scout on her own ahead of the rest of the squad.

History:
    Rover was born to the Divine King’s only sister Elizabeth. Unfortunately, her mother didn’t survive and so Rover was taken in by her uncle. Growing up in the palace district of Sanctuary, she had the finest things available, her life dictated every moment and Rover herself being groomed towards the path within the Church as a priestess. However, Rover has inherited much of her mother’s freedom loving nature (which was obviously blamed on the father).

Instead of following her uncle’s wishes, she chose to become a Templar, working her way up to be a good scout. That caused tension among her uncle and his second in command for some time but the young girl didn’t care. She is more interested in exploring the wilds around the capitol city, having known very little of the outside world before. She can become an Inquisitor with time, according to her superiors, but she currently has little interest in that.
    Last edited by Breggo13; 08-26-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Little ball of fire
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Little ball of fire
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Notable Sanctuary Characters

Spoiler: Inquisitors 

Spoiler: Senior Templars 

Spoiler: Templars 

Spoiler: Priest Order 

Spoiler: Citizens of Sanctuary 
    Last edited by Breggo13; 08-27-2019 at 08:37 PM.