Thread: Looking to explore OC in 1x1 rp (DnD based world)

Member of the Month!
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Looking to explore OC in 1x1 rp (DnD based world)

Hey there! I'm midori and I'm looking for a 1x1 partner for my OC

So to get right to the point... I've recently created a Drow character for DnD, which I hope to be able to play in a future campaign, but for now I would really just like to try to RP with him. He's a very complex character for me, so I thought it might be a good way to really flesh out his character and backstory.

I'd prefer to keep to a DnD based world, though at the same time I'm pretty flexible. Not that you have to be a DnD expert since I'm very new to it myself. (And even if you're interested but don't really know much at all about DnD, I'm sure we can work around it)

I'm a sucker for romance, so I would like that to be an element as well, and preferably MxM because of his background. (If you know about Drow, I think you'll understand why) But if you can sell me on a female character, I may be open to that as well.

I'm not too picky about post length, but it would be nice to keep things a bit relaxed for right now. I'd be happy with at least 2 good sized paragraphs. So long as the grammar is good and there's something to reply to then it's fine with me. Not that we can't write more (depending on the situation/description), but yeah, no pressure... All I ask is if you decide you're no longer interested, just please let me know.

I'm pretty open to experimenting with different characters and situations to better understand him as a character. It'll most likely be Mature as far as violence and romance goes, but if you're interested, message me and we can work out a plot. (I originally had him planned as a rogue/ assassin, if that helps for ideas ;D )

"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
    I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
    Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart
    Drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart

My fingers claw your skin, try to tear my way in
    You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl"

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I am very interested. I have the same problem with a kenku character of mine. I would very much like to roleplay with you.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>