Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Space Orcs and Other Such Beings [M...?] (OOC)

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Default Space Orcs and Other Such Beings [M...?] (OOC)

Swearing, possible violence

Welcome to the 'xkjdhduushduh suhfuhauhdufhuggy yu' or in English, the 'Rooty Tooty Lightspeed Shooty'. The Rooty Tooty Lightspeed Shooty is a spaceship owned by the Universal Confederacy, a collection of worlds populated by intelligent life. Humans have just recently joined the Universal Confederacy and likewise, the advanced societies that make up the intelligent universe. The Rooty Tooty Lightspeed Shooty has been tasked to explore the more... backwater corners of the universe. Their mission is to map the stars, explore planets, and generally go on Sci-fi adventures. The crew is populated by mainly other beings, but there are a few humans on board.

Rules:
    1. Normal RPA rules apply.
    2. You can only be human. Sorry, you can't be any aliens. But this is the far future! Want robot limbs? Go for it! Jetpack? Hell yeah! Cybernetic implants that make your brain go 9 times as fast? Sure! Just no aliens.
    3. Please use good grammar. I can't stand it if people have horrible grammar.

Spoiler: Character Skeleton 

Spoiler: The Rooty Tooty Lightspeed Shooty 

Spoiler: CLARC 

Spoiler: Technological Advancements 

Spoiler: Field Power Generation 

Spoiler: Transportation 

Spoiler: Personal 

Spoiler: Non-Lethal 

Spoiler: The Crew 
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 09-05-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Reserve me a spot for a linguist / cultural adviser who stutters and is all kinds of awkward.
    Last edited by AngelDellaNotte; 08-29-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Name: Kira B (Restored Corpsicle)
    Sexuality: Straight
    Nationality: North American
    Physical Appearance: She has large, almond-shaped gray eyes that are like two windows looking out on an overcast sky. Her silky, straight, raven hair is short and is is worn in an uncomplicated, businesslike style. She is very short and has a lean, muscular build. Her skin is china-white. She has a small mouth. Her wardrobe is no-nonsense, with a lot of black.
    Personality: Reserved and serious, stiffens when touched, prefers solitude. Smiles rarely, usually speaks in short clips.
    Quirk: Into gadgets - runs the gamut from tools to weapons.
    Job: Security-2 (apprentice, just above trainee)
    Skills: Krav Maga (G2). Good with knives. Good with energy weapons, better with conventional weapons.
    Seems to have an instinctive feel for operating most personal vehicles - wheeled or antigrav.
    Knows advanced first aid (Human).
    Well trained in picking conventional locks, seems to be training herself to more advanced security systems of the Universal Confederacy.
    Passable cook.
    Knows various knots, skilled climber.
    Implants: Not recommended for enhancements, not even for a simple cortical implant.
    Other:

Original body was recovered from a cryogenics facility with severe ice damage. Nameplate simply had "Kira B" on it, no history. It was decided to clone the body and map the brain for reconstruction. Body was decanted at a biological age of 12, and it was noted her eyes were half again as big than a normal human eye - possible genetic damage, still within human genetic tolerances. While it's not unusual for most recovered cryogens to be in a state of shock, she seemed more reserved and less responsive, with limited memory of her prior life - which the lab put down to mapping errors in the frozen brain and classified her for menial labor.

A Human First kidnapping attempt of a UC minor official's child at a mall was stopped by Kira - they discounted the corpsicle custodian as a threat. Using a broom as an improvised pole weapon and some palm strikes, she was able to stun the men long enough for her to grab the child and get them to mall security. The official took an interest and got her transferred into a security training program, figuring her short stature and lack of enhancements would make her useful as a bodyguard or covert security.
    Last edited by Enigma; 08-29-2019 at 08:24 AM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Name: Vanessa “Van” Meyers
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Nationality: Neptunian
    Spoiler: Physical Appearance: 
    Personality: Perky doesn't begin to describe Van, she is a very friendly person despite being rather awkward. She has had a stutter her entire life. Her upbringing has always been anti-mods or gene splicing so she has never gotten any chips to correct her speech impediment.
    Quirk: Despite having trouble speaking in her native tongue and the common galactic language Van has a natural talent for other languages even some of the more complex alien languages. She often gets frustrated when she can't get the words out of her mouth and will often burst into swearing in other languages, her favorite being Raspton, who have taken swearing to another level.
    Job: Linguist / Cultural adviser
    Skills: She is able to pick up new languages really quick. It only takes her a few days of using her translator tablet to get a basic understanding of a language. While there are translator tablets and implants many ships still employ a linguist as there are several races that don't like using the tech to communicate and while often the tech is helpful it doesn't always get it right or have all the vocal and physical nuances.
    Implants: None, Van's family are naturalist and don't believe in modifying their bodies with implants or gene-splicing.
    Other: She was born on the human colony of Neptune, the sixth of nine children. Upon finishing high school she enrolled in the University Neptune studying in language skills where she excelled. She earned her associates degree and transferred to Cambridge on Earth where she completed her bachelors degree and was selected to study on the galactic station of Odenlone 6, a cultural hub of the Universal Confederacy. She only recently finished her masters degree and earned her certifications to work aboard a Confederacy ship. Van has been hired to the Rooty Tooty Lightspeed Shooty, it really is her first job and first time out of school. She knows much about the universe in theory but hasn't actually experienced much. Van is excited to actually interact with other races outside of a school setting.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Great! Both are accepted!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

The Last Remembrancer
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

placeholder - yes I'm doing this.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Okie doke!

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

I should probably put together a list of personal gear.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Probably.

Giga Onion
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

This one will not escape me!

Spoiler: Transhumanist Psychic Martian? 

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast