Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default M | IC | Lux Æterna | Hoef x SaltyIrishman

"There is no Hell that cannot be seen by the public eye.."

— Master Marshal of the Raktine Armed Forces, Hildar Votek

The sea wind..

The scent of the sea wind was mesmerizing to any onlooker that knew of the chaotic twirls of watery tides and cascaded crashes of sea life. It was a majesty most profound.

However, the scent of sea was stained. Stained with the oils of machines that far exceed imagination.

The Atlanteans, and their machinations, have emerged from the very majesty that all have come to know. These fascistic warmongers want nothing more than to take the land of the overworld for themselves and deprive it of all its resources in order to further an agenda that is most alien to all of us on land.

But with the destruction of most coastal settlements, came with it a resistance hellbent on bleeding these waterborne monstrosities dry. This resistance, is known as Lux Æterna. And Lux Æterna is currently holding a briefing within an coastal alcove somewhere along the northern shores of the Whispering Sea.

Inside this coastal alcove is a hodgepodge of everything they've collected so far, some basic firearms and some other weapons and tech that has not, yet, been tinkered since they brought it in. However, that is not the crux of this, what is is the fact that there is only two people at the moment. Two people who are having a furious argument over the proceedings of their "first big move."

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"We cannot do this together! We must split up, at night! There is less a chance of both of us being caught!" Denyo snarled. His hands gesticulated wildly, his many bracelets clinking with each move of his hands. His tail lashed angrily. "If we go together, we both will be caught, and executed!" He began to pace. "I know there is strength in numbers. But our numbers are two. Two! What can we do together that we cannot do apart? We are simply raiding a ship, not taking on the whole damn fleet!" He watched Du-rokk with anger in his eyes. His left ear flicked. He was silent for now, formulating a response to anything his companion might say. He was trying to contain his rage, but it wasn't working. He simply couldn't not be angry at this idiot.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Or, or, and just hear me out on this," he gesticulated in a calming gesture, "We can just rush the ship before the fuckers even know what's going on! It's a perfect plan, plus we'd have the element of surprise! They wouldn't know what hit em!" Du-rokk looked over the map that sat in the middle of the makeshift table, looking over the sailing plan they happened to jack from one of the Atlantean docks a couple days prior. He gave a soft smirk at the idea of him being able to sneak one of them off without those sea-freaks noticing. However, that smirk died after having came back to the angry face of a cat-man who was having none of his shit.

He only sighed at this, "Come on kitty-kat, we'd only be able to sneak on that bitch if we took one of their rafts, and even then we'd only get about that far! Assaulting the boat directly is our best bet!"

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

"If we rush, they'll be able to see us from a kilometer away! Their weapons are better than ours! We'd be cut down in a moment. But I do agree, we do need the element of surprise. If we had more people, we could manage a frontal assault. But we have two. I feel more comfortable sneaking through, picking them off one by one." He gestured to the map. "If we come from this angle," he waved at the map, motioning coming from the fornt, "they'll simply run us over. If we go from here," he motioned two people coming from opposite angles, "They'll have to pick one or the other. And if we do it quietly enough, we can sneak aboard, raise hell, and get out before they have a chance to do anything! I am not budging on this, green-skin."
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

He huffed at the cat's plan, and groaned having known this kitty-kat wasn't going to budge on the subject.

"Gods fine," he threw up his hands in exasperation, "We'll do it your way, but if it goes bad I won't let this shit down for months!"

He leaned forward onto the table looking at the map, "So you're telling me that if we hit em from both angles, they'll have to choose one of those angles and while they're busy with that angle the other can exploit that weakness and raise some hell? Is that what I'm getting!?" He seemed to understand what the cat was trying to convey, in his orcish mind at least.