Thread: Plot with me

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Recruiting Plot with me

Hello there friend!
    Luminous here but you all can call me Lumi. I decided to take a break from group RP's for a little while and seek refuge in something simpler. I haven't done a 1x1 in a while, I recently got back into it not too long ago and enjoy it so much that I thought I'd try my hand at developing plots again. I don't really have too many yet, just one that I came up with last night.

Before I share though, I'll tell you all about my role play preferences and what I look for in a partner. I try to post at least a paragraph for every response to get my idea across, however if I find myself stuck then I go off what my partner has typed. I don't expect my partner to be a published author when it comes to replying, a single paragraph is all I ask. I do however, would like it if my partner was literate and use correct punctuation (I kinda got a thing with grammar). I prefer to play the female role and flush out male and female relationships, but I am willing to play a male secondary character or NPC if need be. Also if there are any ideas or plots you would like to flesh out then I'm you're gal!

As for schedule, I am a full time student and I have classes Monday through Friday, most of which are in the morning, my latest class ends around 2. They don't start until next Tuesday so, I'm pretty open until then. Usually I'm on throughout the day, so replies shouldn't stagnate too long, but I will be sure to let you know if and when something comes up. If anything major comes up, please don't hesitate let me know, I don't need details just a heads up is fine.

Now that all of that is out of the way let's get to the good part...

Plot:

Pearl of Wisdom - The era of pirates is over and the seas are now safer to cross, but without the Empress of the Sea or the Moon Pearls the oceans have basically become barren. But what does that have to do with a simple farmer in the mountains? When his wife died on a shipwreck he swore to never be near an ocean again, so he moved to the mountains to be as far away from it as possible. When his uncle dies and leaves the farmer inheritance his simple life is about to become much more complicated, especially when the decorative glass orb he sent hatches into a young mermaid.

\\\\\

Of course there's more to it, but I gotta keep you on your toes. >.o
    Spoiler: Signature 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

B u M p

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So, honestly, that plot doesn’t really interest me. However, if you’d be interested in developing a different plot idea I’m up for a roleplay!

I’m interested in something around sailors/pirates too so lemme know!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah, of course. I'm always down for coming up with new plots.