Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] {IC} A City Divided (ADN x Isabella1503)

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Feeling the silver beauty lay her head down on her back Phoebe let out a content sigh then let her heavy eyelids fall shut. Within a few minutes they both were fast asleep and snuggling close to each other. Phoebe awoke a few hours later when a ray of sunlight pierced through the tree canopy. She was back in her human form, having shifted back in her sleep. Her limbs were wrapped around another woman and her head was resting on the other woman's shoulder. She had gone to sleep next to a beautiful silver wolf and woken up next to a beautiful brunette woman.

Anyone walking by would no doubt be shocked at two women sleeping nude in the woods, even more so if they knew the two of them had just met last night and had never even said a word to each other. Personal contact and space among werewolves were different. They were much closer without the strings attached. Not to say they slept around but it wasn't always sexual. It wasn't unusual for two friends to share a bed or cuddle during a movies just enjoying each other's company.

Phoebe however had to admit she couldn't help but be attracted to the woman. She stared at the sleeping woman imaging what it would be like to lean over and kiss her. They had fun last night playing but she wasn't sure if she would be interested. Phoebe hadn't dated many werewolf women as most packs weren't open to the idea of two women in a relationship. Most of her past girlfriends had been human and was why she hadn't dated much. The fact that she had to keep a secret from them always put a strain on the relationship causing them to break up.

Throwing caution to the wind and amazed at how beautiful this woman was, Phoebe sat a little bit leaning over the woman. She brushed her hand through her hair then pressed her lips to the other woman kissing her.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade slept threw the night peacefully, it was nice not having her mother wake her in the morning, but the warm sun on her skin felt amazing. She had to do this more often, if there was anoter full moon on a weekend. This just reminded her how mutch she wanted a cabben in the words rather than in the city, nature called to her.

Jade dozed with her full lips slightly parted when she felt some one kiss her. She smiled and put her hand against there cheek and returned the kiss. The memorys from lastnight came back as she oppend her eyes and her heart stoped for a moment as the kiss parted. She was beautifule breath taking even, the sun shined in her black hair her blue eyes pulled her in " goodmorning beautifule " she said.

She knew the chances of flerting with a femail wolf was dangerous enufugh, know one knew she was a lesbiand but she coudent help her self she was captivated by the beauty before her

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

The silver wolf didn't slap her or freak out, was all Phoebe could think about. She hadn't meant to actually kiss her but her imagination had taken lead of her actions. She had even returned the kiss though Phoebe was so shocked that she hadn't even enjoyed the kiss. Was it good? Did her red lips taste like the cherries they reminded her of? Phoebe didn't know. The silver wolf called her beautiful and wished her a good morning.

"Good morning, gorgeous." Phoebe said, as a smile came to Phoebe's lips and she decided to press her luck. She shifted so she was lying over the other woman then pressed her lips to hers, sharing another kiss. Her tongue brush against her lips begging for entry as the fingers on her left hand tickled along the silver wolf's side tracing unseen patterns against her side.

We Are Warriors

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade blushed as the black wolf called her gourgous. No one had before, not man or woman before. it made her feel giddy and special. Jade wonders if she was single and wonderd if she could ask her out. Ir even just take her for coffee.

When she was kissed again jade willingly parted her lips and pressed her tung against your lips.and her hand went up in to her hair holding her close while her other ran the length of her spine" what's your name beautifule, I'm jade " she said after the kiss broke

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

A shiver went through her at the multitude of feelings. What was she doing? First she had ran with a strange wolf during the full moon and now she laying here in the woods kissing her. Kissing Jade. What a lovely name she thought still hovering over her. “Phoebe.” She said, unable to look away from Jade. She rolled over so she was lying next to Jade though her hands still lingered on Jade's side unable to fully pull away. “I haven't ran with anyone in a long time. Things with me are complicated.” Phoebe said, not wanting to go into the details. She really had no idea who Jade was. She could just be a wolf passing through or she could be connected to Toronto somehow. Phoebe didn't recognize her in either her wolf form or her human form but that didn't mean she wasn't part of the pack. They were a good sized pack and while her father made it a point to know all its members Phoebe didn't get that involved.

She had always been a bit of an outsider in the pack. Not quite fitting in. Not just because who she was attracted to she just was different than everyone else. “Anyway last night was nice.” Phoebe said, not sure where this was going. It was dangerous just being here. She shouldn't have fallen asleep with the silver wolf and should have left as soon as the pull of the moon had let her go. If Jade was a Toronto wolf she could report back to her father about the kisses. He knew about her but that didn't mean he was happy about it. He had outright ordered her to stop and she had ignored him.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade smiled as she layed on her side and watched Phoebe with a sad smile " I can understand that , I havent run with anyone eather, I like my freedom" she said. She had been watched and wasent left alone for long. She loved this freedom and she was thankfull her mother and father slept in the days after the full moon.

" oh I agree, did you ... want to run again next full moon ?" She asked really wanting to see Phoebe again like as soon as tomorrow, she was enjoying this. " oh and i sould let you know I'm a lesbiand " she admitted " I know its not really looked on kindly and it's dangerous for some to admit it. Basically I want you to know your safe " she said touching her cheek not wanting to worry her

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Her worried face turned into a smile as she leaned into Jade's hand, liking the soft feel of it. That was one of the major differences with men and women, the latter were so soft while men always seemed to have a hard feel to them. Not just with their rough hands and stubbled faces but they always had to be so dam tough. Werewolf men were even worse always out to prove they were the strongest or best at everything they did. Being the daughter of an alpha she saw it all the time in her family. Her father was at the head of the pack, the strongest of all the wolves and her brothers just the same knowing that it would be the strongest of them that would one day take his place. She had even seen it in the suitors she had, they thought that through her they could get to pack leadership. Phoebe wondered if any of them ever really cared about her or if she was just their ticket to power.

She pulled her mind from pack politics to the woman next to her. Here she didn't have to care about them, just this amazing woman before her. Part of her had to think she was still asleep and dreaming. A beautiful woman, who was a wolf, gay and seemed really interested in her. It couldn't be real, she had to still be asleep. “I would like that very much.” Phoebe said, finding herself turning into Jade's hand and kissing her palm. “Sorry, I'm not usually this forward. I just can't seem to help myself.” She said, wondering if this was a dream if she should fully explore it. But she wasn't the type to rush into relationships, she never had been the one night stand kind of girl. She liked to get to know the women she was involved with. She liked it to be about more than just sex.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade smiled even more as Phoebe did, she has a gourgous smile. Her lips are soft like rose petals and her eyes blue like the watter in the oceans, jade coudent help but smile. She blinked a few times relizing the world had faided away and she just focused of Phoebe.

Jade smiled " that's ok I am not that bold eather. I am usualy hiding away studying or helping my father with his busniss" she said and blushed " let's exchange our numbers and maybe we can go for a coffee ?" She asked not wanting to wait that long to see Phoebe again, but they had to be sneeky about it. " sadly I think we should head back to the parking lot befor it gets to busy " she said not wanting to get caught by pack members.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She nodded in agreement about heading back to the parking lot. She wasn't worried about pack members finding them, most of her pack ran in the woods closer to town. What she was worried about was getting caught by humans. Being arrested for lewd acts in public wasn't very high up on her list of things she want to experience. Pouting a bit about getting up and disentangling herself from Jade she moved slowly, finally standing up. She looked around getting her bearings on where they were. When the wolf ran controlled by the moon who knew where they would end up. That was why most werewolves ran in the forest. Less likely to cause a panic that way. The last thing they needed was a wolf sighting in downtown.

As a teenager shortly after her first shift Phoebe had been made at her parents over some kind of stupid teenager thing and refused to go to the woods with them for the moon. She hadn't been able to control her shift or her actions and shifted near their house. The wolf took her running through the streets until she had been picked up by animal control who because of her smaller size mistook her for a crossbreed dog. She at least had enough sense not to shift back while at the animal shelter noticing there were cameras. After the full moon her family couldn't find her and it had been her brother Thomas' idea to check the shelters. Spending two days in a pin wasn't fun and her brothers teased her relentlessly about it still to this day.

They were about a mile west of the parking lot of Phoebe figured right. She reached down and helped Jade up.The walk back to the parking lot didn't take long and was mostly done in silence. Phoebe didn't really know what to say. This was new for her, someone she could care about and not have to hide a part of herself. You would think she would be bursting at the seems to talk about everything but she had nothing. Once at the parking lot she retrieved her keys from the tree and walked to her car putting her clothes on and grabbing her phone.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade walked carfuly with Phoebe and got to her car as well quickly changing in to a tight pare of Jean's and lose white blouse with a white tank top underneath sliping on a pair of sandals her keys in her hands with her phone. She came over to you and typed out your name and took your number. " my number is ....." she gave you her number and smiled. She was going to realy enjoy this. She didnt have to worry about her being human, she didnt have to hide anymore.

Jade blushed " I... I should warn you my father is trying to force me in to an arranged marriage I want nothing to do with it so I may be alittle odd sounding if I'm home" she said scraching her head. She hated the fact that she was so scared to say anything about her sexual preferences or even that she didnt want to marry Quinn.

Jade walked closer to Phoebe and touched her cheek :Will have to talk about eachother next time we meet" she said smiling and this time started the kiss and smiled

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast