Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [M] {IC} A City Divided (ADN x Isabella1503)

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She inputted her number into Jade's phone but didn't put her last name not wanting to scare her off if she realized Phoebe's father was an alpha. "I know how you feel, I've been engaged a couple of times but it's never stuck." Phoebe said, thinking about encouraging Jade to tell her family but she didn't know Jade at all and it wasn't her place. When Jade kissed her she stepped back pulling the other woman with her until her back was against her Lexus. She held Jade there for a while enjoying the kiss. Now that they were fully clothed they didn't have anything to worry about if someone saw them kissing. They hadn't run into any other werewolves last night so they were unlikely to now. Funny how humans were more accepting about same sex relationships than werewolves were.

She didn't want to break the kiss but at sometime they would have to and she reluctantly pulled away saying goodbye and promising to call. Phoebe then got into her car and started the drive back to the city. Being a Saturday morning she didn't hit much traffic most everyone leaving the city to get away. It didn't take her long to get back to the Forest Hill district where she lived and her family's headquarters were. She pulled up to the underground garage being let in by the guard there then riding up to her apartment.

Her father owned the whole building and upon turning 18 he let her have her own apartment rather than living in his penthouse. On the elevator ride up she looked to a red blinking light coming from a camera and then flipped it a bird knowing that Lawrence Quinn her ex-fiance was watching the cameras. He always worked the morning shift. Phoebe never liked the man, he was mean and stubborn. They had actually made it to the wedding date before she was finally able to piss him off enough to break it off. She had plotted with his sister Sofia who was one of her bridesmaids and hated her brother. Sofia while not gay herself knew about Phoebe and they had arranged it so they were caught in a compromising position that embarrassed Lawrence enough to call off the wedding.

That had been about six months ago and her father hadn't tried setting her up with anyone since then. It had become routine for Phoebe to flip off the cameras whenever she knew Lawrence would be there. Once at her floor she unlocked her door and walked in seeing an older man sitting on her sofa. "Phoebe, did you enjoy your run at Albion Hills?" The man asked. Phoebe wasn't all that surprised to see the man in her living room, either the guard at the gate or Lawrence had called him when she got back.

"Hello father, am I supposed to be impressed that you had me followed, tracked my phone or put a GPS tracker on my car? Probably all of the above." Phoebe said, a little worried that he did have her followed and knew about Jade. While she didn't care if he knew she was gay he could cause harm to Jade letting her secret out. Harrison Wyatt was not a man you wanted to get on the bad side despite the fact Phoebe seemed to enjoy pissing him off.

"I've had reports of Greystones at Albion Hills. Next time you run there I want you to have a guard. It isn't up for debate." Her father said, ignoring her question. "And on that note your mother and I have been talking about how it is time you finally started doing something with your life. Being as you are so opposed to marriage I have enrolled you at the University. You will start Monday. Also not up for debate unless you have decided to work things out with Lawrence." Phoebe didn't argue with him just relieved that he didn't mention how she had been making out with Jade this morning. Which led her to believe he was tracking her phone or car. She thought about ditching her phone for a new one or looking for the tracker but he would just replace it or actually have someone tail her.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade didnt want to leave phoebe but she watched untill she disappeared. She smiled walking back to her car and sat back in her driver's seat excited to see where it would go. She drove to the other side of town from phoebe called the valley. It was still a really nice part of town but manyl everyone was Bosnia owners and her own father had the monopoly on the construction in the city. She parked in the four car garage and pulled out her book bag and slung it over her sholder when her car door slammed.

Jade jumped looking over to Quinn standing there " have a lovely run mate?" He asked with venom in his voice. He was not happy that she didnt run with him. He touched her cheek and jade pulled away" tell me did the kisses feel as good as they looked ?"

Jade blanched but looked at him like the grew a third head " what are you talking about Quinn. I went running I came home " she said as she started to talk in to the house as quin stoped her and pushed her against the door making jade gasp . " I saw you thismorning with ... her kissing her . Your gay ..." jade froze and was quiet " ... you didnt think I would follow you ? I have every week since we are arranged" he said " jade kicked him in his balls and ran inside and up to her room scared. He knew oh God he knew. She paced her room worried what was she goingnto do.

After about five minutes she herd a roar and her father charged into her room. He was a solid man like a brick wall and solid " gay ... really jade. Your my only heir , to carry on our famy being in controle of this pack .... I forbid it. You will not run alone again you will not leave this house unless Qunin is with you, and you will marry him if it's the last thing I do and with a Wyatt hiw dare you associate with them " he said and jade sobbed

"But daddy no , you cant do this to me it dosent matter quin can take over the pack there dosent have to be a mar...." her door alamed and she panicked.and went back to her bed crying but shaking numb. But what crossed her mind was she a Wyatt? She had been taught that they were a evil pack, revolved on mony and nothing elce , but phoebe didnt seem like she was evil . She seems sweet and loving. She pulled her phone out and texted Phoebe to let her know .

Hey, my dad found out . The man I'm araged to be married saw us this morning , be safe please. She sent and curled on her bed scared

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

After her father left Phoebe went into the kitchen and started making something for breakfast. She was hungry yet again. Thank you for werewolf metabolism. Breakfast ended up being a large plate of eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles and coffee. She carried the loaded plate into the living room and sat down at the sofa as she turned on the TV. It was on a old scary movie that ended up being more corny than scary. She half watched the TV and half thought about how her father had enrolled her in school. She wasn't against the idea, it could be fun after all. He hadn't told her what her major was to be but she figured it was going to be business. That didn't mean she couldn't minor in something a little more fun. Phoebe looked across the room noticing a violin case against the wall collecting dust. Her mother had made her take lessons as a kid and while she wasn't fond of it at first over the years she had loved to play. However she hadn't really played since she finished high school. Perhaps she would get back into it and minor in music.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed her phone was blinking. Someone must have called or messaged her while she was in the kitchen. The message wasn't long but somehow she could see the worry in the message. She typed a reply and sent it.

My family knows, they don't like it but they know. Are you okay?

The thought that someone saw them scared her but really she didn't fully know why. Her father knew she was gay. He refused to accept it but he knew. She didn't really know what he would do. Maybe he would press for her to get married again. Based on his comment earlier he hadn't really given up on Lawrence. Phoebe knew her father really liked him and he probably would have been the only suitor able to put up with her. Too bad Phoebe hated him with a passion.

We Are Warriors

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade texted Phoebe back smiling at her consern ... scared mainly, he is not going to let me leave the house with out being watched. He said you are a Wyatt.. I.. I should come clean befor we go further. I'm Jade Graystone, the alpha's daughter... I understand you dont want to talk to me any longer.

She didnt relize that the tears had returned . The thought of not seeing Phoebe again brought the tears back, she had such a good time lastnight she didnt want to lose that chance. But she coudent force somthing that Phoebe did not want. She thought as Quinn didnt even knock and came in. " what are you doing jade. Why ate you trying to fight this marige ? Your really not a lesbiand are you ? He asked disappointed. Jade called phoebe so she could hear him.

Jade looked out her window " I am Quinn what dose it matter?" She asked . Quinn shook his head " you know you dont what your missing, I can show you " he said as footsteps could be herd " I can show you what it's like to be with me " jade craped away " get out Quinn I want nothing to do with you, I'm not intrested get out " she said as there was a sudden slap ." You are going to deal with it , one day . Your a freek jade and you allways will be " she door slammed and jade sobbed and held her face" I'm sorry phoebe, I didnt know if he would do worce " she said rubbing her now bright red cheek

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She got another text message but barely had time to read it before a call came through. It was Jade, “Hello.” Phoebe said, but no one answered. She could hear voices but they were distant. One was Jade's voice and the other was a man. He sound angry, Phoebe heard Jade call him Quinn thinking he was her finance. As she listened she became angry and wanted to jump through the phone and throttle Quinn. Her fist clenched at the sound of a slap and a slamming door. A moment later Jade was on the line. “Jade are you okay?” Phoebe said, her voice mixed with concern and anger. “Send me your address I'm coming to get you.” Phoebe didn't leave room for Jade to argue and after making sure she would be okay she got off the line and headed back down to the garage.

She was just getting off the elevator when she felt someone grab her from behind. “Where you going Phoebe?” The man holding her said into he ear.

She looked over her shoulder at who was holding her but at the sound of their voice she knew it was Lawrence. He was tall standing almost a foot taller than her, his hair was short and he had a slight beard on his face. “Know of your business Lawrence.” She said, trying to pull free but he was much stronger than her.

“Actually Phoebe, it is my business. From now on you are my business.” Lawrence said, stroking his hand down her cheek and her neck. His hand lingered there wrapped around her neck but not enough to hurt her or make it hard to breathe. “Your father asked me to keep an eye on you.”

“He said he only was putting a guard on me when I ran at Albion Hills.” Phoebe said, remembering her conversation with him earlier.

“Must have changed his mind or maybe he didn't tell you.” Lawrence said, leaning into her and brushing his cheek against hers. Phoebe hated the way his beard felt against her. It felt like sandpaper. “So where we going?”

Damn she didn't need Lawrence following her around. She needed to get to Jade and there was no way it was going to happen around him. “The store to get stuff for school on Monday. I'm sure as hell not carrying my Hello Kitty backpack from high school.” Phoebe said, trying to pull away again but he wouldn't let her. “I'll be fine on my own. Trust me I can handle a few Graystones if they come after me.”

“I hear all that retro stuff is making a comeback.” Lawrence said, his lips right next to her ear. “I think it makes you look cute. Come on hop in my car, I'll take you.” He let go of his grip on her and moved to just wrap his arm around her shoulder guiding her to his car. “Your driving scares the shit out of me.”

“No thanks, Lawrence.” Phoebe said, pulling away from him. If he was going to follow her let it be in another car least then she could lose him. She started walking across the garage to where her car was parked but Lawrence hit her from behind slamming her against the hood of a classic car. “Let go of me! When my father hears about this he is going to have your ass.”

“Not going to happen Phoebe. You see your father is done with your bullshit. He's decided to let me straighten you out.” He flipped her over so she was facing him and leaned in again. “You need to accept that you belong to me now Phoebe and I am not putting up with your shit either.” With a growl escaping his lips he leaned in kissing at her neck then biting it. He bit down hard and she could feel her wolf teeth some out marking her skin. It was a common thing for male werewolves to do marking their mates so anyone else would know that she was taken.

Phoebe could feel Lawrence pressing into her, this was exciting him, she could feel his arousal pressing against her. “Like hell I do.” Phoebe said, slamming her knee into his groin and dropping him to the ground. She kicked him a couple more times for good measure then reached into her pocket taking out his keys. She left him lying on the ground as she drove off in his Camaro, speeding out of the garage. Phoebe flipped the visor on the car down looking at the mark on her neck. It was a dark red and to any human would look like a hicky but any werewolves would know that she had been marked. Phoebe was furious that Lawrence had done this to her. She pulled on the collar of her shirt trying to hide it but it was up too high. He had made sure to put it somewhere she couldn't hide.

Several blocks away she stopped at at store and bought a couple prepaid cell phones, programming Jade's number into one and her own into the other. Then she turned her phone off. If her father was tracking her she wasn't going to make it easy for him. From here on only burner phones and she doubted there was tracking on Lawrence's car. She also stopped at an ATM drawing out the most it would let her which was $500. Then she headed to the address Jade had given her.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade was alittle I shock " I... I dont know he hit me pritty hard" she said hearing ringing. She was worried about Phoebe's safety too but she packed some necessary things. Her wallet wich had $400 , a bank card and a credit card no one knew of and a large hunting knife she put on her belt . She put her bag on her sholder and walked down stairs like nothing had happend.

Quin was by the front door smiling " want that lesson" he said as he came to her and tryed pushing her back up stairs." Dont worry you'll get used to it and enjoy it jade" he said in a cold your goingnto do as told voice.

Jade backed up against the railing and tryed to get away from him " go away Quin I want nothing to do with ahhh " she gasped as he pulled her hair in his hand and dragged her close " oh little girl you do not have a choise " he said and started dragging. Jade gasped and cryed out as she faught him off the best she could but he woudent let go " I said no " she screamed pulling the knife she cut her hair so instead if to her lower back it was now to her sholders and ran out the door. She cryed and saw a black car pull up. Wiping her eyes she could see Phoebe driving she cryed with relefe and jumped in the pasinger side " go go go " she cryed out and fumbled with her seat belt as Quinn came out withe a mad look on his face and a handful of her hair.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She had barely pulled into the driveway when the door opened and Jade ran out. It probably was a good thing because Phoebe really had no clue what she was planing on doing. It wasn't like she could just storm the Graystone manor. At Jade's command she pulled out of the driveway leaving a trail of smoke behind them. She drove for close to twenty minutes not stopping except for at lights and not saying anything until she pulled onto a beach far from both their homes. Phoebe turned to Jade seeing the bruise forming on the side of her face and her chopped hair. She lightly brushed her fingers across Jade's cheek then got out of the car going to the trunk. Lawrence kept a first aid kit back there and she returned to the car with a ice pack. Phoebe didn't get in the driver's side instead she slid in the passenger seat next to Jade. She cracked the ice pack activating it then gently pressed it to Jade's face. She brushed her hand through Jade's shortened locks, “I like it, you look cute.” Phoebe said, leaning in and lightly kissing her cheek.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade had stayed quiet for most of the trip but turned to you when the beach came in to view" thank you Phoebe I'm sure it would have gotten alot worce " she said then we stoped. She winced at the ice pack but smiled, she was lining she was being taken care of" thank you again , you think so ?" She asked looking at her hair and smiled as her cheek was kissed . She kissed her cheek back " what do we do now ?" Ahe asked " I'm scared to go back there " she said feeling the fear of being forced. Jade paused seeing the red on your neck and then pulled your collar to the side . She felt anger build up in her " who in the world did that to you, they will pay for it " she said knowing the mark

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

“I don't know what to do next. We can't go to my apartment either. Maybe we can get a hotel? I got some money out and if we are lucky I can get some more tomorrow if my dad doesn't cancel my card.” Phoebe said, leaning into the kiss on her own cheek. Then she was reminded of the mark on her neck and frowned. It would fade in a few days but she felt so violated by it. Leaving bit marks was a sign between lovers and was not meant to be forced. The fact that Lawrence had done it without her permission was a major social misstep. It meant he had claimed her like some ancient barbaric beast. “My ex-fiance Lawrence Quinn. He's my father's chief of security and won't accept that it is over. I guess we both have a asshole Quinn.” Phoebe said, looking down and not at Jade. “On that note I should tell you my name is Phoebe Wyatt my father is Harrison Wyatt. That's why we can't go to my apartment. It's in Wyatt Tower where my father and Lawrence are. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you, its just I really want to get to know you and was afraid I would scare you away if you knew my dad was an alpha.”

She looked up as if remembering something, “Give me your phone.” Phoebe held her hand out and took the phone. She shut it off and pulled the battery out before throwing it in the glove box with her own phone then gave Jade one of the prepaid phones. “I'm pretty sure my father has a tracker on my phone. Your father might have put one on yours too. I think he has a tracker on my car too. Good thing I kinda stole Lawrence's car.” She paused and started chuckling. “Lawrence has to be so pissed right now he loves this car more than anything.”

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded as Phoebe told her about the money" if it is closed I have two cards that my dad dosent know about, one credit card and one baink card I've been squealing money away" she admitted. It wasent that she didnt trust her father, it was that she needed away to get out and not be traced if she could not find away to get from Quinn.

Jade frowned understanding" Quinn wasent eather, he tryed to force me in to haveing sex with him. Saying it would change my mind on being a lesbiand " she chuckeld. Jade watched Phoebe explain who she is, it just made Jade smiled as she pulled her chin up to look at her " it's ok, that's what you are from that not who you are " she said. " we both know what it's like and what we've been told about each others pack, this fude is ridiculous. Just two men not abel to agree on somthing as allways" she said rolling her eyes" as long as we can make eachother happy that's all I care about " she said leaning in and kissing the tip of your nose.

I removed the ice pack as she handed her phone and nodded " makes sence both our father seem verry similar " she said taking the burner phone and puting in her pocket. Jade lafughed and smiled as she looked at the car " I can tell its detailed to the teath. Would be a shame of it showed up one day with scratches all over it " she chukeld wanting a way to get revenge on what he did to you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast