Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [M] {IC} A City Divided (ADN x Isabella1503)

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

“You seem to have really thought this off.” Phoebe said, leaning into Jade enjoying the feeling of being this close. She rest her head on Jade's shoulder, “To be honest I'm mostly going off what I've seen on TV. Ditch your phones and only use cash. Maybe it would have been a good idea to hide away some cash but I never thought it would come to this. Sure I don't always get along with my father and Lawrence is a prick but I thought I was happy. Even though we haven't known each other that long this feels right. Am I crazy?”

She found herself idling tracing random patterns on Jade's thigh as she cuddled with the other woman. It made her angry hearing that Quinn tried to force himself on her and his statement about sleeping with him would change her mind was absurd. “He's wrong you know. About sleeping with him, it won't change anything. I slept with a guy once back in high school, before I figured things out. All the girls were pairing off with guys and I thought that was what I needed to do too. If anything it helped me realize I wasn't interested in guys. About a year later I kissed my first girl and it just felt right. Just like this feels right.” Phoebe said, sitting up and leaning into Jade kissing her deeply as she pulled her into her lap.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded and layed her head on top of Phoebes head " I have, when dad told me that I had no choice in the matter. I knew I had to get out " she said drawing patterns onnyour sholder . I chuckeld as you said about TV " I did to, they know how to do it" she smiled and relaxed in the seat. " no I feel it too I'm drawn to you , when when we were running last night . Like were ment to be " she blushed and chukeld thinking of how she sounded like a romance novel.

Jade nodded listening to you" I agree, it woudent have, though I've.. I've never been with anyone . I have one of those one time at band camp storys , but it was a baseball camp and we were playing splin the bottle and I was dared to play 7minuts in heven with a girl who everyone knew was gay. That's how I found out, I've kept quiet since then " she said and smiled kissing Phoebe deeply . Jade codent help but smile moving in to her lap and held her close . Loving being close having contact . It made her cheak feel better and healing from being so close " do you beleve in mates ?" She asked. It was talked about in the werwolf comunity of having a mate that one person your ment to be with, she wondered if she believed

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

With Jade in her lap her hands wanded as she sat there dotting kisses wherever her lips could reach. Sitting there she wondered how long she would be able to contain herself or if she would lose control and end up making love to Jade here in the car. Though when Jade mentioned she was a virgin Phoebe froze. She had never been anyone's first. Thinking back to her own first time it wasn't that different than right now. It had been in the back seat of Peter Stratton's car. Phoebe hadn't enjoyed it at all. Aside from learning she wasn't into guys it was awkward as the moved around trying to position themselves where it was comfortable. Phoebe never did find a position and finally just let Peter get it over with. She didn't want Jade to experience that. Hell what was she thinking? She barely knew her and her she was thinking about having sex with Jade.

When Jade asked about mates she was a little relieved that Jade wasn't pressing to have sex. They were just cuddling, Phoebe had to remind herself. "I don't know my nana used to talk about mates but I am not sure I believe it. My papa died when I was young so I don't really remember. Nana used to always say he had been her mate and how she missed him. Though my parents never talk like that. I know they love each other but I don't think they were mates." Phoebe said, recalling a conversation with her mother when she had been engaged to Lawrence. "Mom said that I may not love Lawrence now but I could learn to love him in time. I always got the feeling that it was like that with my parents. What about you? Do you believe in mates?"

We Are Warriors

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade could see the slight panic in Phoebe after she mentioned that she was a virgin " oh no no, not yet it's way to early to be thinking of that " she said wanting to put her mind at ease. She was happy with cuddling and kissing right now. Jade thought about the idea of having sex with Phoebe it made her smile, One day she thought.

Jade nodded listening to what you were saying. " my grandmother told me about it, its like you pulled together like magnets. You have that feeling that you know there the one " she said . Smiling jade nodded " yes I do beleve in it, quiet strongly. My mother and father were just an arrangement and dad learnd to love mom. Mom has allways loved dad. I would allways think of how my grandmother and grandfather looked at eachother. I want some one to look at me like that " she said and smiled as she gently stroked your cheek lovingly

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Being pulled together like magnets, that was a good away to describe it. Phoebe couldn't keep her hands off of Jade. She leaned in resting her head on Jade's shoulder still thinking about mates. It had always been an old wives tale that her grandmother talked about. She didn't necessarily think it was nothing more than a myth but she didn't really believe either. Her thinking was cut short by a knocking on the window. The first thought to pop in her head was that Lawrence or Quinn had found them and she jumped clutching tighter to Jade. But when she looked up she saw a police officer standing there with an amused look on her face. Phoebe reached over and rolled the window down. “Beach is closed for construction. You girls are going to have to find somewhere else to 'park'.” The officer said, shooting a look back to her partner who was leaning against the patrol car laughing. The two of them had rock, paper, scissors it to see who would ruin the mood. He had won and was finding this way to funny. Especially because his partner had stood there for several minutes with neither Phoebe or Jade noticing her.

Phoebe looked over to where the officer was gesturing and noticing the closed sign that she had missed when they pulled into the parking lot. “Uhmm yeah, sorry we'll leave.” Phoebe said, the officer nodding and heading back to the patrol car. She rolled the window back up and disengaged herself from Jade sliding back into the driver's seat then starting the car. She looked at the clock on the dash seeing that it was a little after noon. Phoebe had only had about half her breakfast before rushing over to Jade's house. She figured Jade hadn't eaten anything, it sounded like she was ambushed right when she got home. “I'm kinda hungry. How about you? I don't really know this part of town though so I don't know where we should go.” Phoebe said.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade had jumped so high hearing the knock on the window. She saw the uniform and was nervice but thankfull the cop let them go. " oh I'm starving there is a nice diner donw the road I've seen we can go there, then we can work on figuring out the place to stay. I would say getting out of the city would be a good idea " she said not wanting to be botherd and thankfull that the city's around them didnt have any pack wolves. "We can go to Hamilton she sujested it was a thriving town and they could find work as needed .

She smiled and knowing she didnt have to hide anymore . She reached across and held phoebes hand. " I've never said thank you for getting me out of there, I dont know what would have happend to me " she said " thank you Phoebe " she smiled kissing your hand

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

After a quick squeeze of Jade's hand and a smile Phoebe started the car then pulled out of the parking lot. The drive to the diner didn't take long and they headed in sitting at a table in the corner. Not liking how the cop had been able to sneak up on them Phoebe sat facing the door so she could see anyone coming in. There had been a brief moment where she had feared they had been caught by either of their packs. Phoebe didn't want to be caught off guard like that again. On the drive over she had puzzled over Jade's idea of getting out of town but didn't say anything yet. Before she could say anything about it the waitress took their order. Phoebe ordered a double patty burger, fries, onion rings and a side of Texas toast plus a chocolate milkshake. The waitress didn't comment on the size of Phoebe's order but you could tell she though it was odd.

“Hamilton hmm.” Phoebe said, she had lived in Toronto her whole life and while she had been out of the city for trips and vacations she had never lived anyone else. Packs tended to settle down and didn't move a lot. There were no packs in Hamilton however that didn't mean there were no werewolves in the city. The few that lived there were either packless or estranged from their packs. “I suppose we could but what would we do?” Phoebe asked. This was where her background hindered her. She never had a job or had to fend for herself. She lived in her father's building and received an allowance.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade orders a similarly large mean but of breakfast foods. Eggs, sausage, bacon, toast and most important, bottomless coffee. Jade hadent calmed down yet from thismorning, she was still on high alert and watching everything. Reaching across she grasped Phoebes hand for comfort. " I would love to stay in tronto but I'm worried about being found. The only thing I can think of is being on the unavercity campus because its neutral ground" she thought.

She could finish her studys and then start her own business to keep them fed and housed. She smiled softly " I can get a job at the book store after my classes." She said so they didnt have to rely solely on credit cards and savings. " we can even get you in to school or even a job " she though as our food came and jade smiled digging right in having never felt this hungry before

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

The way Jade tore at her found confirmed Phoebe's suspension that Jade hadn't eaten all day. Phoebe started on her own meal enjoying the taste of it. This diner did have good food. “True the university is neutral but that doesn't stop our own packs coming after us. My pack can't touch you but they can get me and same for your pack.” Phoebe said, taking a large drink of her milkshake. “I think you are right that we should head out of town. The little bit of money we have between the two of us isn't enough to start over. I saw a bank across that street, it's my father's bank. I doubt he's realized I am running and probably hasn't frozen my account yet. I didn't want to go into the branch to withdraw money but I don't see any other option. Maybe if we leave town right after they won't have time to come after us.”

Phoebe didn't know how much she would be able to withdraw but hopefully it would be enough money to get an apartment and some new clothes. It wasn't like she had packed a to go bag. Jade had one but it only looked to have a couple days worth of clothes. The other woman had been planing on running soon. Phoebe couldn't help but feel guilty that it was because of her that Jade was in this. If they hadn't of met up last night on the run or if Phoebe hadn't of kissed her then Quinn wouldn't have attacked her. Though she was sure that Lawrence would have still come after her, she had been pushing his buttons for too long. “Jade, I'm sorry you are in this.”

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade smiled and reached across and held her hand " phoebe it's ok. You have nothing wor worry about, even if we didnt meet it was going to happen. I was going to run in a month or so cause father would lock me in the house" she said remebering the threat. Jade smiled " it was just speed up and now I get a beautiful woman to accompany me " she said. It really wasent worried about what happend what matters was they were allmost free and could be happy together.

She listens to your plan and nodded " I think that's the best thing. I dont want to leave but I think we need to" she said finishing her food and sat back. " let's go to the bank I'll watch the car and then will rub " she said and smile trying to show how ok with this she was.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast