Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [M] {IC} A City Divided (ADN x Isabella1503)

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Jade returned the smile but it was a little force, it wasn't that she didn't want to leave with her but that it meant giving up everything. What choice did they had? Their fathers had made the choice for them. Phoebe paid for their meal then took Jade's hand walking to the car. She gave her a quick kiss then went into the bank. Phoebe bypassed the tellers and went to a bank of desks across the room. She was approached by a young woman, “Can I help you?” The woman asked.

“I'm Phoebe Wyatt, I need to make a large withdraw.” Phoebe said, reaching into her pocket and pulling her ID from her wallet. The clerk looked at briefly then asked Phoebe to have a seat.

A few moments later the clerk returned with a man who invited Phoebe into his office. She sat before a large oak desk with the name plaque Jeffrey Stone, Branch Manager written on it. “How can I help you today Miss Wyatt?” He asked.

“I need to make a withdraw, $19,000.” Phoebe said, knowing that would keep her under the threshold where they would have to get authorization from her father. A couple of years ago she had tried take out money to buy a car he wouldn't let her buy saying it was unnecessary and she had to earn it first. The bank had stalled her until Lawrence came to collect her. Since then she knew to say below $20,000, sure her father would find about it but they money would be spent before he caught up with her.

“Of course Miss Wyatt.” The manager said, picking up the phone and requesting the money. He made small talk with her until the clerk came back with a envelope with the money in it. Phoebe thanked him then left the bank getting into the car and driving off.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

“Show me the footage.” Harrison said, standing in the branch manager's office. Lawrence was standing behind him but not saying anything, he looked upset or rather angry. On the screen before them footage from the bank lobby appeared and they watched Phoebe walk in, speak to the clerk then was led into the office. They watched as she was given the money and then left. “Did you see her with anyone” Harrison asked.

“No, sir but we have cameras outside give me a moment to pull it up.” Jeffrey said, tapping away on the computer the view changing to outside. He queued it up to just before Phoebe entered the bank, Lawrence's car was parked right in frame and they could see Phoebe and Jade walk up to the car, kiss then Phoebe entered the bank.

“That is your car she is driving.” Harrison said, turning to Lawrence “Do I want to know how she got it?” He didn't give Lawrence a chance to respond, “And with Graystone's daughter. Find them.”

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade wase worried looking around scared that some one would grab them. But when Phoebe got in and we drove away she could relax again. " how bad was it to get the money ?" She asked keeping her eyes oppend and behind them. " is it bad I'm scared now that were getting out of this city " she said

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

“I was able to get just under $20,000 that should be able to get us started. But my father is going to find out about it. We should have a bit of a lead on him. It will take the bank a little while to notify him and for him to figure out what I am doing. If we are lucky he will think I am going on another bender.... I kinda have a history of doing that.” Phoebe said, thinking that she and Jade really didn't know each other. Phoebe was known for throwing some pretty good parties. Just last month she had rented a night club and hosted a couple of bands, her father had been pissed. “Hopefully we will be able to get out of the city before he starts looking for us. Do you think your father is looking for you?”

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade nodded thankfull she had gotten out ok . Jade chuckeld " you must be a wild child, I'm pritty quiet andnto my self. It was safer that way, my dad is a bit of a ...... slave driver " she said . She looked behind her seeing quinns car " shoot take the highway " she said thankfull that they were right there. She thought about it " if we pop in to your teratory they cant follow us , we can lose them and then catch the highway " she said thinking

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345