Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] {IC} A City Divided (ADN x Isabella1503)

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Default [M] {IC} A City Divided (ADN x Isabella1503)

The sun was starting to set and Phoebe could feel the pull of the moon on her. It was like her skin was crawling, an unbearable need to change. She pulled her Lexus SUV into the campground parking lot and parked it on the far side of the lot over by itself. Being sure to place the overnight pass on the dash she exited the vehicle leaving her phone in the center console. About a year ago when she started doing her change here at the Albion Hills Conservation Area she hadn't got an overnight pass and her car was towed with her phone and clothes in it. That had been fun. She didn't have a problem with being naked, most werewolves didn't but humans tended to get hung up on it. Finding a pay phone without being seen by a human who no doubt would call the police had been fun. Since then she always paid the $35 fee for a overnight pass.

There was only one other vehicle in the parking lot and she didn't see anyone else around. Phoebe liked coming to the Albion Hills Conservation Area despite being about an hour away, because she was very unlikely to run into any other werewolves. Be it her pack or the Greystones. Phoebe just liked it better that way. The full moon was her night and she never liked sharing it. She stripped out of her clothes, folding them and placing them on the seat. She kept her keys and walked over to the tree line. At the edge she looked around at the trees finding the one she was looking for. It had a knot in it with a hole just big enough to squirrel her keys away inside.

With everything put away she walked into the trees going a good distance in before stopping and making sure she was alone. The area she was in was one of the less popular campgrounds as it had the fewest amenities. Then she knelt down on the ground, bracing her hands on the ground as she started the change. It took several minutes to complete and was quite painful causing groans and cries of pain to come from Phoebe's mouth. Her bones broke, stretching and shrinking to refit in her wolf shape. Fur grew from every inch of her skin and itched at first. When the shift was done she sat on the ground in her beautiful black form scratching her ear with one of her rear paws.

Her ears perked up at the sound of leaves rustling a short distance from her and a moment later her nose picked up on a smell. It was a rabbit who seemed to just realize she was there. It froze making eye contact with Phoebe seeming to pause trying to decide what to do. A moment after staring down each other the rabbit raced into the woods trying to see if it could outrun the wolf. Moving prey was something Phoebe couldn't ignore. Feeling a little playful she let the rabbit have a few second head start then let out a loud howl and raced after it. She tore through the woods following around the rabbit around. This wasn't a dumb rabbit and it was doing a good job eluding her. It dodged around a tree and darted down a hillside. The hill was a steep grade, the rabbit with its lower profile and strong legs was able to easily run down the hill. Phoebe on the other hand didn't travel as well, she made it a few steps down the hill then tumbled into a roll. She couldn't stop herself, rolling all the down the hill crashing into something at the bottom. She was a little dazed not sure what she hit.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Standing up jade packed her book bag from her collage business class. She had a full day from eight am till eight pm, she was ready for an run. Walking out to her SUV and puting her leather book bag in the back seat. She hoped in to the drivers seat and looked up threw her sun roof seeing the full moon, her boddy reacted. Her skin tingled and shd could wolf trying to break forward. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath ,turned on her car and drove to her favoret spot to run.

Driving to the Albino Hill Conservatory she parked in her usual spot. She placed her parking pass on the dashboard and shrugged out of her jacket, kicked her sandals off and got out of the car. She had found the perfict spot to hide her keys and clothes. There was a tree with roots that made a lovely poket to hide things . She striped down and started her shift. Slowly with poping and cracks her boddy shifted to a gourgous silver wolf with emrald eyes.

Jade layed on her side panting taking her time to get back up. Shaking put her fur jade started to trot around the edge of hill enjoying the breeze. She layed down to listen for a rabbit or a fox. After a moment she saw a rabbit running past her, she moved to get up and chance but was knocked in to a tree.

Jade wimped as her ribs hurt from the tree and still being sencative. Looked beside her and blinked a few times not believing what she saw, another wolf . she shook her head not believing it and backed up. She didn't smell familure and her fur puffed up alittle as she watched the wolf. She is the daughter of the alpha she knows how to defend her self, if necessary she would call on her father.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Staggering to her feet Phoebe shook her head and body hoping to clear everything up. She took a deep breath taking in the scent of the other wolf. Her eyes looked on the silver beauty. The other wolf was female and a little taller than her. She puffed herself up taking a defensive stance. It wasn't needed, Phoebe wasn't in the mood to fight tonight. Not that she didn't know how, her father at first didn't want her running alone and always sent one of her brothers with her. Dylan her oldest brother had taught her to fight when they ran together thinking she needed to be able to protect herself.

She locked eyes with the other wolf taking note of the unnatural color of her eyes. This wasn't a normal wolf, aside from the color there was an intelligence behind them. She was standing in front of another werewolf. This was the first time she had seen another werewolf in the Conservation area. The smell of the wolf wasn't familiar to her. Phoebe bowed her head in a submissive gesture and moved closer to the other wolf seeing that she was hurting from where she had hit her in her fall. She was very careful to move slowly as she moved toward the silver wolf. Phoebe nuzzled her nose against the side of her and gently licked her side. Without saying any words she tried to express that she was sorry.

We Are Warriors

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade relaxed seeing the gourgous midnight black wolf submit to her. He father had let her run hear alone since she was twenty , he made sure she could take care of her self. Jade loved if being abel to escape Quin her araged manager husband to be .Her silver fur layed flat against her sleek body once more.

As the wolf locked eyes with her she felt alittle funny. She was gourgous beautifule blue eyes and soft fur . She wanted to know more, what was the wolf like. She nuzzeld to let her know she accepted her apology. She flinched as her ribs were sore as she licked them. She tryed ti put the sent to which this was, didnt smell like a rouge . She shook her furr and gave a wolfy grin and hugged gelty to say she wanted to hunt with her

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

They nuzzled at each other a while getting to know each, Phoebe took in the smell of the other wolf. The silver wolf wasn't a mutt, she was a pure bred wolf. Those who were bitten rather than born had a different smell to them. Her puzzling was stopped at the sound of rumbling. It took a moment to realize it was her stomach. Shifting always made her hungry despite she usually had a big meal before shifting. Phoebe like most werewolves ate far more than most people. When she had been in high school her human friends always wondered how a girl her size could eat so much. Shifting burned a lot of calories though. Not that she could tell them.

She looked around the woods, knowing that rabbit was long gone and had actually managed to survive the chase. Phoebe wasn't alone anymore and a small rabbit wouldn't be enough to feed both of them. A rabbit would have been a nice snack but they needed more. She froze looking across the clearing to where a deer stood grazing unaware of the two wolves. Phoebe nudged the silver wolf pointing with her nose in the direction of the deer.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade coudent help but chuckeld as she herd her stumack growl cause her folowed suit moments latter. Jade flowed her you were looking and nodded. She crept down sneaking in the tall grass. She wanted to show off to the wolf. She waited till the dear looked the other way and she ran hard and fast lunching herself to the back of the dear and bit down on its neck

There was a swift loud crack and the dear fell like a tone of bricks and jade panted licking her lips. She looked up for the black wolf and her tail wagged and motioned her head for you to come over for the first peace. This could be nice to have another to run with

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She walked over to the deer and started. Once Phoebe had her fill she walked a few feet away and laid down to wait for the silver wolf to finish. She rolled over on the grass and rubbed her back against it enjoying the feel of it. Several minutes later she noticed the other wolf had finished her meal. Phoebe jumped to her feet shaking loose grass off of her fur. She moved over to the silver wolf and dropped her front paws down on the ground in a bow as her butt wiggled. Her tail was wagging side to side hard making her look like a puppy.

Pouncing towards the silver wolf Phoebe nipped lightly at her then jumped away. She repeated this several times signaling she wanted to play. Usually Phoebe ran alone so she hadn't a chance to play in a while. When she was younger Phoebe would run with some of the other females in the pack but most of them had gotten married and now ran with their mate. She had been invited several times but always felt like a third wheel. Running with the single pack males was worse as they always took the outing as a date and a chance to court her. Several times her father had tried to set her up with males he approved of as a future son-in-law. Let's just say it didn't go well. That was one of the reasons Phoebe ran in a forest so far outside of the city. It was harder for suitors to crash her run.

Phoebe jumped at the silver wolf biting at the tuff of fur on her neck, not in a threatening manner but as with her pouncing and bowing it was playful. She then ran away from the silver wolf. She ran about ten feet and then turned back to see if she was following. Phoebe barked at her then took off into the woods.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade smiled as you bowed to play, Jade excitedly ran after her. She had not had anyone to play with in years. She did when she was little but when she got older she was the alphas daughter, would not be good to ruff house the alphas only daughter. She hated it but enjoyed the privlages that came with it.

Jade smiled jumping over the black wolf and ran ahead wagging her tail letting out a yip and ran again behind a big tree. She hid behind it and jumped out and wrestled for an moment and then ran again . She was loving this she had to know who this was and had to meet the next full moon

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Phoebe chased the silver wolf into the woods but she lost sight of her and was surprised when she was pounced on. They tumbled through the brush a bit then the silver wolf ran off. This was a game the two of them played throughout the night. The moon climbed high into the sky and then started to dip down. The two of the ran all night playing tag and wrestling as they went. It must have been close to four in the morning when Phoebe started getting tired. This was normal for her. Each full moon Phoebe would run until she passed out and woke in her human form. When she didn't have the pull of the full moon she would have her fun running for a couple hours then shifting back. When the moon was full it controlled her and Phoebe would run as long at it hung in the sky or she couldn't run any further. The latter was what usually happened. There had only been a couple of times she had made it all the way through the night.

She stopped her running and padded over to a soft patch of grass walking into three circles then lying down on the ground. She looked over to the silver wolf her tail softly thumping on the ground encouraging her to come lay down with her.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade smiled to the black wolf and trotted over and layed down next to her. She nuzzeld her and yawned , it was getting late for her as well. She usually made it back to her car by now but with it being Friday it made it easyer for her to just let things happen naturally and relax. She wanted to know who this was. She wanted to stay with them and learn about them . Her wolf was intrigued as well could this be there one ? She thought. Jade rested her head on the black wolfs back and closed her eyes enjoying the contact

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast