Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Space Orcs and Other Such Beings [M] (IC)

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Kira tugged the leash of her sBag and the collapsible monocrys luggage lurched into motion, following her as she followed the captain into the ship, pausing only for her to lift it over the threshold.

So, a small ship? Did this mean a berthing compartment for everyone? Or a capsule? It was hardly likely that they'd waste too much volume on the crew.
    Last edited by Enigma; 09-09-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Opportunity.

The Ordinance followed the Captain, sensing something of note with this decision.

"What good is following this being?"

"We shall see."

"I hope they will give us something to eat! We never had ship food before!"

"We will find out in due time. For now let us follow the Captain, I sense good things from this decision."

It moved behind the soldier, seemingly gliding on the steel-plated flooring. It kept its place without having bothered anyone who happened to move passed it.

Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Getting a good luck at her future crew members had Ila already forming questions about anatomy and augmentations and future additions should they choose to want any. It's been a while since she's been around species other than humans and to say she was excited wouldn't have been too much of an over exaggeration. Following behind the captain
    and the rest of her human crew members she noticed the ship was a bit on the smaller side. 'I might be working in close quarters with the Chief Scientist. Oh this will be so fun!'
    Spoiler: Signature 

The Last Remembrancer
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

"Yes Sah, with your permission I'll secure a space for the armours portable bay."

He didn't stop and wait to see if he actually had permission. He stomped down the ships corridors, ducking below bulkhead door frames until he found the cargo bay, his bags slung over his shoulders. He quickly dropped the bags and got to work, staying in the armour for the moment to reassemble the portable bay, essentially a modular frame. In fifteen minutes it was slotted and bolted together, and he took another five minutes to commander a small bench and set up a space to maintain his weapons. Finally, he stepped backwards into the portable bay. He smiled as the suits systems confirmed a link with the bays own diagnostic computer.

"Disengage on my mark. 3, 2, 1, mark."

The bay unfolded like a spider, spindly limbs sinking into the armour plates and working to unscrew them. For ten minutes James stood still until finally he felt the muscle suit deactivate, leaving him clad in nearly 60kg of inert artificial muscles and reinforced armourweave. With a grunt, he stepped out of the bay and started to strip that by hand, popping the suit apart and hanging it up section by section. He'd be wandering around in a vest and boxers for a while, but that didn't bother him.
    Last edited by dakkagor; 09-18-2019 at 07:52 AM.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

And just like that, the armored soldier managed somehow to slip away through the narrow corridors while spouting something setting up a portable bay, without so much as a "by your leave."

"My office said they were sending over a pair of armored suits in portable locker bays, ammo, and an arms locker as part of our support package?" Kira asked in his wake to the captain. "Was those put wherever he's going?"

Ideally, they'd be put someplace like a shuttle bay, with easy access to the outside - but did this ship even have one of those? Perhaps the aliens decided they didn't want the Centurions or the guns on board? While they weren't much, she was going to feel naked if they had to face off against someone with only a monocrys vest and a plastic baton.

Perhaps that's why soldier boy wore his aboard? Or maybe he was claustrophile and found even this narrow corridor to be too big?

"Does this ship have some sort of variable geometry?" she wondered.
    Last edited by Enigma; 09-17-2019 at 11:59 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12