Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scared Mate (TheBaron and SouthernBelle)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Scared Mate (TheBaron and SouthernBelle)

Name: Kimberly "Kimber" Bryson
    Appearance:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Would you prefer if I used a picture or will a written description be alright? It is no bother to me if you have a preference one way or the other.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I don't have a preference either way. For me doing mine I use a picture, but I don't care if you use a picture or a written description.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name:
    Peter (known otherwise as "S" or "Sly")

Description:
    5' 8" with piercing icy blue eyes and raven black hair. Possessing a decidedly pale skin color. Despite his time in the sun, he simply does not tan well. Peter is slender but well built and scars on his arms attest to a violent life. His face almost always bears a smirk or a grin as though the world itself amuses him. Peter has a scar that extends from just over his defined jawline down his neck and down the front disappearing into his shirt along with the edges of tattoos, covered by his clothes. Around his neck he wears dog tags along with several other amulets, natural and technological.

His mate scar though it is almost always hidden under his shirt, is over his heart, a bullet wound.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Let me know if that works for you. Also do you want to hash out details of "my pack" now or what?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

We can definitely put together the details of your pack. And that works for sure. I'll have to work in the detail about his mate being shot, but that is simple enough. Never thought about them using guns, though that makes sense for sure.

You're pack can really be however you like. Anything is specific you would want from the pack?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I chose having her get shot because in my mind it leaves it open as to who kills her.

I know you put that she was your friend, but you didn't specify who/what exactly killed her between where you were and getting to where you were going.

If you have something specific in mind I am totally down with that I just kind of imagined a scene where you found her dead after rushing after her or something (so we could maybe use the mystery of how she died as a plot point down the road) again if you have something in mind already I am down.

As for my pack. I was thinking of how the position you described us in and the idea of a smaller, newer, but strong pack comes into mind. We aren't strangers to the area necessarily but we are new enough and strong enough as a force that others are wary of us and are beginning to stick their noses in our business. Not that we are bad guys, just something new? I am open to suggestions if you had something in mind. Just I figure if we keep it small less character management for us.
    Last edited by TheBaron; 09-09-2019 at 11:27 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If Bree rushed ahead of her it's possible that she was shot, by possibly a hunter. Though Kimber just assumes whoever it was was working with her mate's pack. Though that could be wrong and it was an opportunistic kill, that she only missed being shot because they were reloading or maybe found another target? That sounds good to me. A new pack that was under the radar, but is making waves now that it's growing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Okay I think that is everything we need to figure out? Are we ready to start?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I do believe so. Just to verify do we want to start with them receiving their mate scars then skip forward?

Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast