Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scared Mate (TheBaron and SouthernBelle)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Okay awesome love it working on a post.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Posted hopefully everything is to your liking.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just to let you know in case you read it last night I did some editing this morning to the end.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sorry work has been kicking my butt today.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Awesome post no worries on your work problems I understand.

I just have some questions:

Who is RPing Molly or how is that working?
    Is it okay if myself/my pack find out you are coming ahead of time or did you want to surprise us?
    How well known is your character aka how much would we have heard about you? (It sounds like you are rather well known I am just checking)
    Is there anything you want me to do now that we have time skipped or should I just proceed as I see fit?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I don't care who plays Molly. She is known by word of mouth, though no one knows what she looks like. She likes to get in and get out without anyone knowing she had a part in anything that happened. I don't mind support characters being played by both of us. If you have a character you solely want to play then just let me know.

She will go in under the guise of a lobo needing a place to stay. Somewhere safe to rest because being a female lobo is not safe. Though if you don't want them to be in the dark that is fine too. It's our story so nothing is in stone.

Proceed as you see fit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So what you are saying is that she came to us freely and we don't know that there are people going to be looking for her? I can work with that I am just confirming.

As for the pack I might make some character sheets for them but as you said they would be support characters (so I am not opposed to sharing them or whatever )I just feel we might want to define them as a pack is going to be around a lot I assume unless we have some kill them plans in store lol.

As for knowing you are coming/knowing who you are. How does this work for you?

Let's say that we don't know you are coming because you act quicker than our spies in the council can get us the information (that you are coming and who you are looking for), just for a interesting plot down the line. Though once you enter our physical territory we will be alerted to your presence. Unless you have some sort of stealth abilities I am not aware of?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

No, you would figure people would come looking for her. Just don't know who so probably wouldn't let strangers know she was there.

The main support characters I'm all for making character sheets for. Anytime I mention one that I might use a lot then I'll make them a sheet. (I'll need to do that for Councilman Anderson probably down the road.)

I was thinking I would have her go just into the territory, at maybe a cafe or something. Maybe that is where people that want a meeting with the pack to request whatever would go. It's a way to not trespass but still garner an audience? Like she would go into the cafe and say there is one of his pack working there that would send whoever to figure out why she is there. She wouldn't be threatening, she would go to try and ask permission to stay on the territory for a short while.

Like asking for temporary asylum.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

All of that makes total sense! Sorry for asking so many questions I just figure the more planning we do OOC the smoother it all goes IC xD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I love the questions. Please keep them coming because you are right. The more we hash out here the better the story is.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast