Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (M) Scared Mate (TheBaron and SouthernBelle)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kimber couldn't argue with him. She had seen the extent that some wolves went to, the extent her own mate had gone to in wiping out more than one pack for no reason other than power. She had seen more death than a person should though she had long ago decided that was why she stayed alone. There was no one to lose and no one to disappoint her if she had no one.

When his eyes moved back to her she could sense it. Could sense the destruction he had planned. Could feel the tension in the air around her from an alpha prepared for battle. It made the air almost thick causing her to back up. Everything in her pushed to push him back. To not back down, but this was not her territory and to do so would be to challenge him on his territory. Even if she thought she could take him she wasn't about to challenge another alpha.

The bark of a tree bit into her back and she struggled to keep from clenching her fists, to keep the anger from her face. To keep her face blank of all emotions. She wouldn't look away, but she wasn't going to give off any signs of aggression either. Especially since she didn't feel he was meaning to be threatening. He was caught up in the hunt, in the fight that was about to take place. She knew that feeling all to well.

The feeling was almost contagious. If she hadn't been on a strange territory and just met this alpha she would allow herself to be caught up in the bloodlust that came along with a hunt. Though as an alpha she had to be careful about allowing that to happen on another's territory. Alphas weren't always the nicest beings when caught up in the desire to kill, to fight, and more than one alpha had started a war by pushing a pack member of another alpha. She couldn't afford that. Especially not with an alpha that was prepared to wipe out another pack.

She didn't allow her body to react to the relief as he turned away from her tucking the anger that was naturally coiling through her to go back where it belonged. No matter where she was the alpha in her did not like another alpha asserting power, though sometimes it kept peace and that was what she needed with Peter. She moved a few feet away from the tree her back crying out in relief from the pressure of the bark.

She didn't miss look the she-wolf threw at her. Her body tensing all over again as the she-wolf looked prepared to come at her. Though a growl that could only come from an alpha stopped the she-wolf cold in her tracks. Kimber's eyes flickered to the male alpha and she couldn't help but admire him, even if just a little. He was strong for his age, something she hadn't truly found in the other alphas their age. She found most to be weak in comparison to her. A frustrating trait to say the least.

Her eyes took in his raven black hair and the icy blue eyes that were trained on her for a moment before he squatted down and picked up a handful of dirt. She thought about his offer. She had never turned away from a fight, she normally ran towards them head-on. The fact that he had read her well enough to know how much she despised alphas like the one he was about to take on said a lot. Though she wasn't sure if it was a lot about his ability to read others or her slacking.

"I don't need anything," she said as she glanced towards where his pack and gone the urge to join the fight becoming stronger as her wolfish instincts begged for blood. "Though I will join you in the fight as long as you guarantee your wolves will not turn on me unprovoked.

"Furthermore, understand I will respect your position on your territory, but try and assert dominance over me off this territory and it will not end well," she kept her body relaxed though her eyes were hard. She let a small smirk cross her lips. "But I am all for taking out that pack, and any others like it. You seem to have the means of finding those packs and I have nothing better to do."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Peter, still idly rubbing his hands together, straightens up with a satisfied smile on his face, and looks after his wolves with longing in his eyes. “Perfect!” he calls out triumphantly into the night. The wind begins to pick up, the thunder rumbling closer than ever.

The warmness of his words and expression are belied by the bloodlust surrounding him, an intoxicating, almost sickening aura. Peter feels the excitement of the hunt resounding and amplifying throughout the web of connection they all shared with him, the Alpha, at the center. The members of his pack involved in the operation are rapidly on the move and he can feel signals of confirmation as they arrive at their predetermined objectives. The advanced teams have already crossed the border and begun dismantling the enemy packs early warning system, as soon as they are all in position they would move in for the kill. They wouldn’t have much time at all after that as the enemy Alpha would feel his followers fall. Peter hopes the dog will sense the doom descending upon him as member after member of his sick pack fell before them. The main force is waiting for Ally and Will to arrive.

He turns and fixates on Kimber as he gestures grandly and speaks, his voice loud and commanding as a lord declaring a decree. “This is the beginning of a of a new era and a powerful alliance for our packs. No one is to attack or harm our new ally, Kimber, in anyway. Any who go against this decision will face my wrath. Everyone is to proceed with the plan, when next we meet, we will be outside of whatever hole their Alpha decides to hide in!” Though they are the only two in the clearing, his words are carried to his pack via their link. Acceptance of his orders ping back to him.

Will races through the forest at a quick but comfortable speed, branches and undergrowth of the forest tugging at his fur as he zooms past. Will’s wolf is the color of a forest in winter, predominantly a light grey, salt and pepper with tinges of brown and black on the end of his fur. He is very good at disappearing when he wants to, scouting and information gathering coming easy to him. At that moment their Alpha’s declaration reaches him, and he sends his acknowledgement.

It isn’t long before Ally catches up to him. Will can tell just by the feelings she is radiating that Ally is in a black mood. He thinks on her behavior around the outsider. Ally and Mark are definitely mates in every sense of the word but, when it comes to Peter, perhaps because they had dated for a while in the past, maybe because he is their beloved Alpha, Ally always gets protective. Will opts to not try and soothe her, feeling bad for whatever enemies encounter her. When it comes to Ally and Peter, Will has long ago learned not to stick his nose into their business, besides she can and will use her ill mood as fuel in combat.

They still have a little way to go before they reach the initial gathering point near the pack’s boundaries.

As far as command structure Will is above Ally, but in combat situations Ally’s fighting prowess often leaves her in charge of the frontline combat situations while Will provides intel, backup, and further orders where required. Ally pulls ahead as they are joined by others and soon her small ebony form, yellow eyes flashing, leads the group through the black night.

The numbers behind them grow as they streak through the night, when they cross the border Mark joins them, and Will peels off from the group followed by a small group of wolves, his personal unit. They are heading on a specific route. Will has been assigned the delicate task of breaking into a secure building the enemy is storing their secrets and securing anything and anyone they find in there for later use.

Ally surges forward, letting her jealousy and rage carry her forward. As the first indications of combat, confirmation of the pack’s first kill, flows along the connection they share, a sense of clarity, stemming from Peter, fills them, tempering their battlefury and ensuring disciple is maintained. The others follow her, and Mark is close on her heels, her ever loyal shield. Mark is watching her attentively as they wind through the forest at breakneck speed, perturbed by his mate’s envious rage. Peter always has a way of setting her off, and it isn’t as though he doesn’t understand. Seeing that outsider, a strange Alpha, near his Alpha has been enough to set his hackles rising. However, Mark, like the majority of the pack trust wholly in Peter’s judgement. Their beloved Alpha has never steered them wrong. So, knowing she had gotten worked up enough to challenge their leader’s judgement made him unease deep in his soul. It made him jealous and more than that it made him worry for her if she overstepped her bounds. In addition, if she attacked that other Alpha there is no guarantee she would survive the encounter.

Suddenly the speed they are going carries them into the storm and the wind and rain whip around them. The storm doesn’t bother them at all only providing more cover to work with. All of Peter’s combat ready wolves have been trained to handle a variety of hazardous situations, a storm like this is merely a minor inconvenience.

Another wolf, a deep reddish brown, with a scar adjacent to his left eye, picks up speed until he is alongside Ally. His name is Jameson. He and Ally lock eyes and Ally thrusts her head to the right, throwing one word at him over their connection. “Proceed…” Jameson nods and breaks off from the group followed by two thirds of their fighting force. His job is clear, sweep around the back of the enemy territory until the front and rear line connect and poor fools are completely encircled. Then he and Ally will draw in the noose, no one will escape.

As soon as more confirmations of their kills comes back to him, Peter pushes back along the connection to keep them all calm and disciplined. Looking at Kimber he nods, “It is time for us to move out. In the interest of keeping things simple and uncomplicated, I suggest you stick with me for the duration of this operation. If you decide to go off on your own, no problem, I feel I can trust your decision making, and you needn’t worry about any of my pack. None of them will dare to attack you now.” Still shirtless he begins casually strolling after his wolves.

Suddenly he stops and looks back at her with a cocky grin on his face, eyes once again hard as steel, and says in a self-assured manner, “Some food for thought. I have never lost a fight in my life and I don’t intend to start any time soon, not to you, not to anyone, not when I have a world to bring justice to…”

Peter speaks with the confidence and belief of a prophet. He reaches out an upturned hand to her and continues, “Soon, when all this is said and done, and this pack is only the beginning, I will be the Alpha of all Alphas. The Council’s grand experiment of governing the packs is noble, but inherently flawed. In our world, the world of werewolves, might makes right and they have none. When my pack stands in rulership over the others, we will be able to ensure tragedies like what happened to me, to Molly… to you… will be the exception not the rule. I will fight anyone and everyone who stands in the way of this goal.”

Clenching his fist, he lets his arm fall. Peter’s voice drops the attitude and his face turns more serious, almost mournful, as he continues, “This state of anarchy and lawlessness we, as a species, exist in cannot be allowed to continue. My belief, my hope is that once we clean as much of the filth out of the wound as we can our world will begin to heal.” As he finishes speaking heavy drops of rain begin to fall from the sky the storm finally beginning to reach them, and he can hear the wall of rain surging at them.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, ie shifters, werewolves, vamps, etc. Or Westerns, most any in general
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kimber could feel the blood lust rolling from him, though the sense of control that an alpha had to maintain was there also. Leading a pack into battle took a strong alpha, if he lost control then the pack could lose control. That ensured chaos instead of precision, and for an attack like this they needed precision. Her father had taught her about battle and war. About the things that an alpha had to be capable of.

Removing emotions was one of them, sometimes that at times she wondered if he had taught her too well. Because it was either he taught it to her too well or she truly was broken. She refused to accept that her mate had broken her, though the possibility was a strong one. Either way she was a fighter because of it, she had nothing to lose and would go into every fight with the mindset that it was going to end her way. There was no other choice.

When he spoke again, after a long pause as he communicated with his pack she felt the hair on the back of her neck rise up. He wasn't the only one that had never lost a fight, though now was not the time for her to challenge him by pointing that out. Alphas were a fickle bunch in that way. Pride mattered to them, and she had no reason to challenge his pride. Even if it made the alpha in her want to, even if it hardened her eyes and made her shoulders square off.

She was more intent on the fight, the blood lust that had been coiling around him had spurred her own. Had the beast within her fighting for freedom, to rip apart those that harmed their own pack. To stop the suffering she now knew of. She had very little patience for such abuse.

"As long as you are in the right I will not stand in the way of what you are working towards, in some cases I may even help," she locked her eyes to his. "I have no such aspirations of controlling all wolves, all I ask is at the end of this all you leave me and my territory alone. Leave me to what is mine..."

A small smirk crossed her face as her skin rippled a little, the need to shift growing in her veins. There was fighting happening and she wasn't a part of it. "And maybe throw me a few trouble makers when they get flushed out to deal with."

She took a step forward landing on all fours as she shook out her black and grey coat. She was done talking. It was time to fight. Time to end the alpha that didn't care for his pack, to end those that protected him and free those he had harmed. The rain pelted her coat, but she didn't care nothing would get in the way of ending the miserable alpha and his followers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123