Page 1 of 22 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarlet Ice- new & accepting~ fantasy rp

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Scarlet Ice- new & accepting~ fantasy rp

Navigation Key-
    - Intro to the setting/world -
    - Basic plot information-
    - Rules-
    -Form template-
    -Other information-
    -Announcements-
    - Character list-

----- Intro to the setting

Time is a precious thing. It is limited, and can not be regained once it is lost. While the past may repeat itself, nothing will ever truly be the same- only similar. Hence why the world is ruled by time. Everyone spends their life trying to make the most of their time or trying to find a way to preserve it-or themselves. Many long for the elusive immortality, but none have succeeded....or so we thought.
    Immortals do live among us, in human forms. They live as vampires- powerful, immortal creatures who feast on the blood of the living. All these years they kept to the shadows, hiding in our midst without us ever knowing. It was only in the last decade that they've revealed themselves. Over the years humanity has obsessed over and romanticized vampires- and a few finally decided to behave in such a way. This led to more and more of them revealing themselves, and eventually to the integration of their species into our society. Their population is smaller than ours, but their abilities make them far superior. Yet the mice live among the snakes as if there was nothing to fear.....for the most part. As when every predator lives beside its prey, incidents are bound to occur- and they do. frequently. But there's no going back to how things were before, not anymore. There's merely precautions that can be taken. Keep doors and windows locked. Avoid being outside at night. So on a so forth. None the less, with the fact that immortality is now obtainable, there are some who hunt for it. Then there are those who frequent the clubs. These 'clubs; are much like those gone to for dancing- only there's more danger involved. These specific clubs were made for vampires to find those who are willing to be fed upon.Others are addicted to the danger much like some people are to adrenaline, or just acting out. A very few are simply curious as to what vampires are truly like. After all, most people don't see the true natures of vampires. It's illegal for them to drink blood publicly, even from a bottle. Even more so, it's strictly forbidden for a vampire to feed from the source. It helps to prevent the creation of new vampires, according to the authorities. Not like that really stops them- they can't really be controlled, after all. Since when has the wolf ever listened to the sheep? They're merely coexisting to make their lives easier- they could easily overthrow us if they truly wanted to. Anyways, these forbidden actions is why these clubs are so hard to find- because they're illegal. If they are discovered, they're shut down immediately, but it doesn't take long for a new one to pop right up.
    Despite all this, time moves ever forward. Some People try to live life as normally as they can. A few try to return things to how they used to be. Some try for immortality. Others want the danger. None the less, the streets aren't safe. The world is changing by the day. The reign of humanity is spiraling towards the end. The only questions that remain are, what will you do with the time you have left, and what will the future bring?

Spoiler: ---plot---- 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: ~RULES~ 

Spoiler: - Forms - 

Spoiler: - Information On the Vampires- 

Spoiler: ANNOUNCEMENTS 

Spoiler: Character List 

[Hide= Songs/Music for post inspiration
    Artist-Song
    Bear's Den- When You Break
    Touhou- Bad Apple
    Unlike Pluto- Sin Circus
    Unlike Pluto- Everything Black
    Egypt Central- White Rabbit
    5 Second Of Summer- Teeth
    Grandson- Dark Side
    Set It Off- Midnight Thoughts
    Set It Off- Hourglass
    Set It Off- Partners In Crime
    Set It Off- Kill The Lights
    Set It Off- Killer In The Mirror
    Set It Off- Lonely Dance
    Set It Off- Different Songs
    Set It Off- Duality
    Willyecho- Monster
    Catrien Maxwell - Like a vampire
    All Time Low- Dancing With A Wolf
    All Time Low- Kids In The Dark
    All Time Low- Paint You Wings
    Fall Out Boy- Twin Skeletons
    Fall Out Boy- Light Em Up
    Fall Out Boy- Immortals
    Three Days Grace- Fall Angel
    Three Days Grace- Pain
    Three Days Grace- Painkiller
    Three Days Grace- Animal I Have Become
    Three Days Grace- I Am Machine
    Loona- Rhythm of The Night
    Three Days Grace- Get Out Alive
    Thousand Foot Crutch- Courtesy Call
    Akira- Kirie Toroimen No Shirabe
    Akira- Aoki Tsuki Michite
    Amalee (cover)- Lacrimosa
    Amalee (Cover)- Kagayaku Sora No Shikima Ni Wa
    Akira- Waltz of Vanitas
    Altessa- Blood
    Grandson- Blood//Water
    Panic!AtTheDIsco- House of Memories
    My Chemical Romance- Helena
    My Chemical Romance- The Sharpest Lives
    My Chemical Romance- House of Wolves
    Missio-Twisted
    Panic!AtTheDisco- Crazy=Genius
    Imagine Dragons- Bleeding Out
    Maroon 5- Animals
    Evanescence- My Immortal
    Evanescence- Wake Me Up Inside
    Black Veil Brides- Wake Up
    All Time Low- Dancing With A Wolf
    All Time Low- Paint You Wings
    Black Veil Brides- Fallen Angel
    Nine Lashes- Break The World
    Gemini Syndrome- Stardust
    NickleBack- Savin Me[/Hide]

- - - Updated - - -

Username;owl0430
    Character species; human
    Character name;Akemi Shiko
    Character Age;18
    Character Gender;female
    Character Sexuality;straight

Positive traits;agile, giving, and intelligent.
    Negative traits;overlycautious, and a slight pushover.
    Personality; Despite her frail appearance, she is rather agile, and she's rather intelligent. Well, to some extent anyways. She's better at observing things and solving puzzles of sort rather then an all-around intelligence. However, she's overly cautious, and has trouble speaking her mind and opinions.

Background;
    [i] Life is a fleeting thing- it begins one moment, and is ending in the next. One's whole existence goes by in a flash. One night, however, everything changed. When she was three, the vampires were integrated into every day society. They were everywhere on TV- from lifestyle shows to reality TV, and attacks all over the news. She, however, had never seen a vampire. While the majority of places had their fair share of vampires, there were a few places that remained vamp-free for whatever reason. Mainly it was sunnier, hotter places like Florida and Texas, but there were other places as well. Her and her group's home town had happened to be one of those places. However, for summer break, they all decided to travel far from home to a big city, filled to the brim with vampires and humans alike. Personally, she just wanted to see one in person, to see if they really had the scarlet red eyes that television portrayed. None the less, she was a little scared. After all, they say curiosity killed the cat.
    crush

Username;owl0430
    Character species; vampire??
    Character name;Adrian " Duality" Himura
    Character Age;18
    Character Gender;male
    Character Sexuality;straight
    Positive traits;clever, witty, logical, sweet,
    Negative traits;clever, sly, mischievious, two-sided, flirtatious, dangerous.
    Personality/background;
    It was many years ago that he was turned into a vampire. He had been out for a night on the town with the guys, all trying to impress the ladies of town. When the group split for the night, however, he heard a scream pierce through the silence, and quickly ran after it. Upon reaching the source, he saw the body of a woman, lying listless on the ground. Above her was a man he appeared to be around his age, blood coating his face and clothing. Next thing he knew, the man lunged at him. He awoke around twelve hours later back at his home, thinking everything had just been a dream. When he looked in the mirror, all hopes of it having been a dream were gone. His pupils were cat-like, and he sported a set of fangs where is upper canines should have been. It was about a day after that when he consumed human blood, and an hour after that when he died. He wasn't sure how long it took for him to wake back up, but when he did, the man from the night everything happened was there. That man became his mentor, teaching him how to adapt into this new life. Once he was able to take care of himself, they parted ways. Now he lives in the city, spending most of his time solvings puzzles or at the local clubs. Though the change he went through years ago affected more than just his apetite- it affected his personality too. He used to be rather sweet, quite the charmer with a hint of naivety and shyness. Then he was turned, and his personality changed to being bolder, more confident, and a heck of a lot more flirtatious and mischievous. Sometimes during the daylight hours, his old personality can show through, but at night it's almost completely the new personality.
    Last edited by Owl0430; 11-01-2019 at 12:57 AM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

username;; SaltyIrishman
    ▽ name;; Ruhail el-Abbas
    ▽ gender;; Male
    ▽ age;; 21
    ▽ birthday;; August 19, 1998

▽ Human/vampire(please specify): Human
    ▽ eye color;; Brown
    ▽ hair color;; Black
    ▽ height;; 5'10"
    ▽ scars;; A 5-inch scar running up his left calf
    ▽ tattoos;; None

▽ + traits;; Ruhail is a smart, funny little ball of energy. He is curious and adventurous. He is quite charismatic, and he can defuse most situations with his words. He loves a good insult, even one directed at him.
    ▽ - traits;; Ruhail can be annoying. He deflects emotions with comedy. He is emotionally stunted and doesn't know how to feel. Ruhail always speaks his mind, and his sharp tongue usually gets him in trouble.
    ▽ likes;; Ruhail likes fun, adventure, and pistachio ice cream. He is always looking for another adrenaline rush, so if someone can provide him with one, he'll most likely like that person.
    ▽ dislikes;; Ruhail dislikes racists, people who walk slowly, and spearmint. He's always wanting to do things, try new things, so people who just sit around all the time is one of his pet peeves. Like, get off the couch for something other than the bathroom or more chips.
    ▽ history;; Ruhail's parents were born in Jeddah, and moved to America when they had their first kid. Ruhail was born into a Muslim family, so he's used to at least getting weird looks. Ruhail did reasonably weel enough in school, and after he graduated high school, he got a job in the mail room of a local office building. He got into a car wreck, resulting in his leg scar. After that, he decided he wanted a bit more out of life than mail. So he packed a bag, said goodbye to his family and friends, and began trekking around the country. He started about 18 months ago, and has been enjoying his trip so far.

▽ crush;; None. He travels too often to really find someone to get involved with.
    ▽ secret crush;; None.
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; None.
    - Other;; Ruhail is in fact, Muslim.

▽ name;; Kamala Vaknis
    ▽ gender;; Female
    ▽ age;; 22
    ▽ birthday;; October 31, 1997

▽ eye color;; Black
    ▽ hair color;; Black
    ▽ height;; 5'4"
    ▽ scars;; None
    ▽ tattoos;; None

▽ + traits;; Kamala is smart, rational, and independent. She is fully capable of taking down people who she doesn't like. She has a softer side she reserves for close friends and girlfriends.
    ▽ - traits;; Kamala comes off as cold and uncaring, mean even. It's true. She is all of that.
    ▽ likes;; Kamala likes to read. Chances are, if it's in a book, she's probably read it. She also likes girls.
    ▽ dislikes;; Kamala hates people who are loud, brash and constantly moving. She also hates people who are too timid to do anything. She also hates homophobic jerks.
    ▽ history;; Kamala was born in a rich family, and her parents payed for everything. But they never payed attention to her, eventually leading to her just leaving. She realized she neither wanted nor need their attention. Before she left, she had been trying to please her parents, and failing. Towards the end, she was trying to get their attention through any means possible. She sold drugs, fought, seduced half her class, all of that. They never payed attention and she just left.

▽ crush;; Ally Parker
    ▽ secret crush;; ^
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; ^
    - Other;; If you didn't get it by now, Kamala is, in fact, a lesbian.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil_Hugger; 09-16-2019 at 06:42 PM.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

username;; TheBaron
    ▽ name;; Daniel Durnan
    ▽ gender;; Male
    ▽ age;; 22
    ▽ birthday;; January 1st

▽ eye color;; Icy Blue
    ▽ hair color;; Dark Blonde and straight.
    ▽ height;; 5’8”
    ▽ scars;; Thin but noticeable scar from just above his jawline down into his shirt. While it looks intimidating the story behind it is unfortunately mundane, an accident.
    ▽ tattoos;; Nothing but a eastern European Pagan originating from the early medieval Poland region. A reminder of his heritage and who he really is. It is centered over his heart.

▽ + traits;; Confident and ambitious. He is well educated. He is handsome, slender but clearly does some toning exercises.
    ▽ - traits;; Can be deceitful if it suits him, lustful women are his weakness, can be arrogant, and he smokes.
    ▽ likes;; He is a man of many interests. His favorite indoor activities are reading and building computers. His favorite going out activities are anything involving good music. His major vices are drinking beer and smoking, that is if you don’t count his lustful side. If you are then you can add dancing and other activities with the ladies to the top of that list.
    ▽ dislikes;; Getting stuck in traffic. People disrespecting his friends.
    ▽ history;; He comes from a long line of wealth people who have just gotten more wealthy as the years have passed. He falls under the resented category of people who has very few worries in life past, present, and hopefully future. He doesn’t flash his wealth as much as possible, though he isn’t opposed to sharing the wealth with his friends. For the most part as long as he doesn’t do to anything off the rails his family leaves him to his own devices. It isn’t that they don’t expect anything from him merely that he has never given them any reason to doubt him.

▽ crush;; None for now… (Open to it)
    ▽ secret crush;; None for now… (Open to it)
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; None for now… (Open to it)
    - Other;; Often grinning or smirking as though everything around him amuses him. When lost in thought he often hums quietly.

username;; TheBaron
    ▽ name;; Ally Parker
    ▽ gender;; Female
    ▽ age;; Appears 18 actually much older.
    ▽ birthday;; October 13th

▽ Human/vampire(please specify): Vampire
    ▽ eye color;; Blood Red
    ▽ hair color;; Dark Brown and in small curls
    ▽ height;; 5’5”
    ▽ scars;; None
    ▽ tattoos;; Several but they are not at all in plain sight.

▽ + traits;; Whimsical and beautiful.
    ▽ - traits;; Has a violent temper thankfully it is slow to flare. Forgetful. Lustful.
    ▽ likes;; Dancing and cocktails. Loves electronic music. Loves both girls and guys, almost always looking for a partner to dance with.
    ▽ dislikes;; Pushy people.
    ▽ history;; She plays things pretty close to the vest. Summed up though she came from nothing and almost died nothing. Through a twist of fate, she ended up a vampire and has been living in the city ever since.

▽ crush;; None for now… (Open to it)
    ▽ secret crush;; Kamala - Doesn't know her that well yet but she is fun and interesting to be around.
    ▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; None for now… (Open to it)
    - Other;; Is a free and laid back individual.

I am happy to change anything as needed.
    Last edited by TheBaron; 09-16-2019 at 06:33 PM.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

all accepted~ Once i get my forms up, I think we'll try for one more person to join before starting the rp.
    And the vampires are essentially stuck at a certain age ( the one at which they died), so feel free to make them a few centuries old if you wish, or they could also be people who were just turned. up to you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sounds good meow

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Great.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Would you all like to keep waiting or would you like to begin?

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I wouldn't mind beginning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Not worried about it either way. If you think waiting will make for a better RP I don't mind waiting.

Did anyone want to have any crushes or anything at the start with either two of my characters?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I believe the rp will be fine either way.
    Romance wise I believe I am going to simply see how the different characters interact before deciding on a potential partner.
    On that note, who wants to start? Should it be me, a proper response won't be up till after 2:50pm EST.

Page 1 of 22 123 ... LastLast