Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarlet Ice- new & accepting~ fantasy rp

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Happy St. Paddy's Day! I'll get a reply up soon.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I have a couple ideas on where we could take the RP next. I just want to make sure we can keep it fun and interesting for the "humans"

I was thinking we could as you were potentially suggesting start a vampire "gang" war in the city. With Adrian and Ally teaming up to try take over this "realm of the night".

What we should do specifically next out of RP is figure out a good way for the humans to fit in because. Once we figure out a good place for the humans to stand we should figure who our enemies are, if we want any allies, and what our plan is. Perhaps our motivation being more power in both the figurative and literal sense.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alright.
    Well, here's an idea for the humans- it is a bit cliche, but I feel it might be our best bet.
    What if there were small, covert groups of humans that were just waiting for the vampires to take over, training and waiting in the shadows? Maybe a few of these covert groups band together, raiding the homes of vampires while the owners are gone to rescue trapped humans within the city, taking them to underground shelters/bases? There they can either choose to stay for the shelter, learning how to care for the injure and prepare weapons/meals for expiditions, or train to slay the undead? There could also be issues within these covert groups/rebellion, such as trying to keep out those who are already working for the vampires, fighting over supplies, etc.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Did you like my idea?

Also I like your idea but just to clarify are you suggesting the humans and vampires part ways?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes, sorry, I did indeed like your idea quite well.

I am suggesting the vampires and (some of) the humans part way with the vampires, though maybe its involuntarily?
    I am not suggesting this would be a permanent or immediate separation.
    However, I am not saying we have to go with this either. It is just an option.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I am fine with that but at this point I don't really have a human anymore. Ally and Daniel being of the vampiric persuasion. So I just want to make sure that side of the story remains viable.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Do not fear, both sides of the story will be visible, and one way or another all the characters will continue to interact with each other. The times that the humans are separated from the vampires (and Daniel) will likely be times were Adrian/Ally take Daniel out for training and what not.
    Though if we go this route I will leave it open to you as to if you would like Daniel to join the humans ( at some point) in one of the rebellion bases as a type of 'spy' or something of the sort.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I mean personally fuck the humans :P Vampires forever! xD I am cool with whatever.

I had a thought that might be kinda cool. I mentioned a Vampire "gang" war or whatever. What if we have a NPC vampire (or one who one of is controls separate from our main group of vampires) who is currently "in charge" of the city and we (Adrian Daniel and Ally) could be making moves against him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I like that idea. But who would be controlling him? or would it be like shared control between the three of us?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

So, my areas going on lockdown in T-43 minutes. How much you want to bet this goes on over the two weeks? More freetime none the less I guess.

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast