Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Scarlet Ice- new & accepting~ fantasy rp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I am also working on a post

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy human/humanoid. I don't do animal rp's.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alright, coolio

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Gunna have that post up in about an hour.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Took longer than expected but it is up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

alright, I have gotten a response up

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Love your post. I think our vamps get along really well. I am really excited to move forward with this.

Are we assuming that our vampires didn't go "vicious" because the are a "higher tier" of vampire? I ask because if we go this route we can have these crazy vampires be like "lesser vampires" or something. We could be "Noble or Royal or Pure Vampires" maybe or some other word indicating power. There are also a lot of other opportunities like having us be opposed to or apart of some sort of vampire aristocracy. Or something like give the lesser vampires around us one more reason to hate us and want to fight us because of our rank/origin. If we do go that route we can also have interesting rules about transforming and stuff like that since you seem to be alluding to some sort of transformation situation in the future. Something like Vampires of a certain rank can only create vampires of equal or lower rank than them and that a more powerful vampires "bite" will overrule the "bite" of a vampire lower than himself.

Also moving forward do you want to make the assumption that (for now) Ally and Adrian are on the same "team". The vibe we seems to be tossing back and forth is "long term friends" in my opinion, which assuming we continue working together could lead to some interesting situations down the road, especially when it comes to dealing with humans and feeding.

As for Daniel, that smile... I hadn't intended it to be such a big deal but I am totally down with making that a plot point moving forward. I have also sorts of bizarre ideas for him now! xD

I am curious what kind of music are you imagining playing right now?
    This is what I keep coming back to. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVR0iCt5Sd0 )

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That music fits extremely well!
    "Tremor" and "Animals" both by Martin Garrix.

But I do like where your going with the vampiric levels and aristocracy. I also feel their level of control would also be affected by how long they've been 'alive'. Logically speaking, if one plays an instrument for a century, one will become a master of said instrument- therefore it makes sense the older vamps would have more control of their powers and instincts.
    The term 'nobles' is nice, though I feel the highest ranked ones would be titled like king/queen/emperor/empress, etc, varying by county. (Ex. Europe would have a king/queen while China would have an emperor/empress. I also like your idea for the turning process.
    The one thing we need to figure out is are vampires limited to turning people in order to reproduce, or are they capable of having children much like a human? Because if we went that route, rankings would have to be partly based on heritage. I'm fine with either route, I'm just laying out all our options.

As for Ally and Adrian, I think it would be super interesting to have them as allies for the time being, and see where it leads.

As for the smile, that's entirely up to you. I was mainly using it as a filler to type some more, as I felt bad giving y'all a short response. And you say you have bizarre ideas? You've peaked my interest.

In regards to the music that we feel could be playing in the club, I also have theme songs for different characters/groups. I tend to start off with one theme song for my chracters, and change it as they develop and the plot moves forward.
    Currently for Adrian it is between " everything black" by unlike pluto, or "come along" by Cosmo Sheldrake.

For Akemi, I'm not entirely sure, but probably
    "Kirie Toroimen No shirabe" by Akira, and then later on it might be moved to "Waltz of Vanitas".

For the interactions between Ally and Adrian, I think " Partners In Crime " by Set It Off is fitting.
    Last edited by Owl0430; 11-25-2019 at 10:59 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i edited my most a bit to hopefully provide more inspiration for everyone.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

forgot to say this yesterday, but happy holidays everyone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Happy Holidays! I will check the post out!

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast