Thread: Sunset on the Lake (Looking for a buddy!)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Couples and Animal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recruiting Sunset on the Lake (Looking for a buddy!)

It was the first day at a new school and everyone was happy to see each other. I quietly walked the crowded halls, begging that no one would notice the new guy. Which was me, I'm the new guy. I struggled to find my locker with the huddles of people talking to each other so I made my way to the office to find the counselor so I could get my schedule. The only non crowded place in this school was the office, which was really no surprise to me. I knocked on the window and the lady pointed towards the seats that were lined up outside a little office. I took off my backpack and pulled my hood down as I took my place in the farthest seat from the door. I felt awkward being the only kid in the office accept for the one in the counselor's office.

So as you can tell, this is the first little intro to what this roleplay will mostly be about. I will have a basic little lay out to fill out your characters information and a picture if you choose.

Name: Skott Falsa

Looks: Light brown wavy hair, light freckles, hazel/green eyes, and light almost pale skin

Family: Janie Falsa (mother)

Interests: poetry, writing, music, animals, nature, boys and girls

Dislikes: lots of people, math, bright colored clothes

Backstory: Ms. Falsa had Skott at a young age with her boyfriend who unfortunately passed away due to a driveby months after they had their son. They never really had it easy but Janie did everything she could for her son to give him a better life than what she had. Skott starts a new school because his mom got a new jobs in a new town.
    Last edited by eya.2019; 09-13-2019 at 03:42 AM. Reason: the pictures I was trying to post wouldn't work

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This is very interesting i woukdnt mind doing this rp and do you want me to give you character details.
    Last edited by IRLHarley; 12-20-2019 at 12:56 PM. Reason: needed to ask a question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, I'm new to this site and this plot has really caught my eye! I would love to rp this with you if you are still looking for someone.