Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {M} Light lost in the Night (TheBaron-isabella1503)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default {M} Light lost in the Night (TheBaron-isabella1503)

Summary of {M} Light lost in the Night (TheBaron-isabella1503):

(OOC)

There is a place in another dimension from our own where four peoples live in relative peace. However, this is a violent, cruel world and those who are not prepared for the bad things to come will be utterly destroyed. So, when an evil group of people decide to shatter that peace by slaughtering innocents and war breaks out between the four many are doomed to misfortune.

In this world where war has broken out the four opposing people are the cunning Vampires, the savage Werewolves, the magical Fae, and the stalwart Humans. The four for a while had a tentative peace a when a group of people called the Conclave of the Black Moon became bored with the very idea of peace and began slaughtering border towns of each of the races and with this sparked mistrust between the four war was declared and the world once more sank into chaos.

A human village comes under attack by a group of vampires. A girl gets captured by the vampires and then when the town responds they manage to overwhelm the vampires, who were very weak and only attacking out of desperation on the run from the Conclave of the Black Moon themselves. They kill most of the vampires until the last one is alive, the one who captured the girl.

As the girl’s father moves to strike him down the girl jumps to his defense, moved by his actions during her capture and imprisonment.

It is the cloudy night of a new moon. The world is black. However, to Calcifur and the vampires near him it might as well have been daytime. In fact, the only lights near them are the glow of their red eyes and the lights of a human village below, a beacon in the sea of darkness. They stand atop a high hill under a vast oak tree which spreads its wide arms over them.

Calcifur stands back and away from the rest, he is not the leader of this group or even really a part of it. He has been with them out of boredom and now he is trying to stop them from the foolish path they have decided on. “You should not do this,” he says quietly and calmly once more. Though he speaks softly the entire group can hear him. Though the other vampires seem angered by his words they look at him nervously.

Calcifur is not like them and they know it.

He is stronger, older, purer, and more powerful then any of them can even imagine. While they look starved and desperate, he merely looks bored.

One of them, a male named Rinius the so-called leader of the bunch, speaks up. “That is easy for you to say… my lord…” he trails of in the face of the blank coldness on Calcifur’s face, the contempt for their weakness in his black and red eyes. Rinius in his ravenous hunger finds a small amount of courage to prop himself up on and continues, “Regardless of what you say… old one… we are going to attack this village… we have no other choice… feed or die.” The other eleven vampires nod in agreement.

No emotion on his face Calcifur utters one word, “Pathetic.” Violence is so unnecessary and such a waste in so many ways he thinks. With that he vanishes in a cloud of black. The other vampires shudder and turn back to the village. It is time to go. Though they are significantly weaker than normal, after not eating for weeks now, they still run inhumanly fast. The plan is set. Run in, grab as many humans as they can, and retreat to their hideout nearby to feed and regain their strength, after that they would annihilate the rest of the village.

The top half of Calcifur’s body stuck out of a black cloud as he watches from the sky above the village as the vampires proceed. It doesn’t take long at all for them to descend the hill and slip through the forest to the edge of town. Only minutes later the screams start. Calcifur doesn’t need to see what is happening to know what is occurring below. The vampires starved as they are will probably be unable to resist feeding on whoever they come across first. Mostly like the first one to two people each vampire encounters will be dead, unless they are fighters. The vampires below are severely weakened. Even so they are more than a match for most humans driven as they are by total desperation. In addition, feeding will only give them more strength. Once their initial thirst is slaked, they will start to drag people away by force or by hypnosis if any of them have regained the power for it.

However, Calcifur knows not to underestimate humans. Though most humans in this world are as ants to him, there are those whose potential even gives him pause, but it is so for most of the sentient races in this world.

Still… How will the humans respond to this attack he wonders?
    Last edited by TheBaron; 10-17-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It was a beautifue quiet night on the village, the first harvest of the year was plentiful. They would have celebrated but every one was exosted from the hard work. The simple houses filled the towns winding roads in a tudor style, but right in the middle was the village center. It was marked with a huge oak tree and give plenty of shade in the warm summer months. On the edge of the square stood the Mayor's house, the house that jade and her father lived in. Her father Douglas was not just the Mayor but the Genaral of the army. He was the pillar if the village and everyone knew they could trust he would keep there interests at heart.

After Jades mother past away ,Jade took over the dutys of the house hold. Cooking ,cleaning and ,the chores, her father was so busy he needed the help and Jade was happy to help him. Kneeling down and pulling her shawl closer Jade checks on the stew that was cooking. It looked perfict just how her father liked it. Today had been deep cleaning day and she had worked her self up an appetite. She put the lid on the pot when she herd the first screams from some were in town.

Her heart jumped and she grabed the knife her father gave her. He had taught her from a young age how to defend her self for times like this. Peeking her head out the front door she could see people running and screaming. She had no idea what was going on untill the red eyes started to glow , vampires . She thought for a moment and went right into action. Pouring the bucket of watter over the fire she ran out the front door and started to direct people to the woods to hide till morning.

Hearing a very young girl scream, she was not even five years old yet. The girl stood over her mothers dead boddy and cryed for help. Jade ran as hard as she could and stood infront onf the girl " dont you dare feed on her, if you want some come and get it ." She changed the vampires as the girl ran" I'm not going to make it easy" she gulped and stood ready to fight . Jade had not realized she was surprised with her back against the wall. She was in trouble this time, could she fight off five? Or was it just too mutch for her to handel. Shaking slightly she held her ground hoping for a rescue.
    Last edited by isabella1503; 09-20-2019 at 03:37 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Calcifur watches as the carnage unfolds below him. He really isn’t concerned with any of the fools down there human or vampire. Truly they are all so boring, so predictable. It is no surprise really that the tentative, fragile peace which had blossomed in these tumultuous times was stomped out by the dimwitted, at the behest of darker interests.

The vampires below him are savage beasts, feeding on all they come across. It seems in their frenzy to feast they have lost themselves, forgotten their miserable plan. “How predicable… how pathetic…”

The humans are hardly any better, struggling to mount a proper defense or really respond at all. At this point he doubts the vampires will actually ‘take’ the village but Calcifur is genuinely disappointed in the humans, he expected more entertainment, more of a fight. It seems the near lightless night and the surprise had been enough to overwhelm most of them, causing panic.

Lightning illuminates the distant skyline. So much for that lightless night. The sporadic flashes will do nothing to aid people in seeing. The thunder rolls in ominously soon after, heralding the oncoming storm.

Sighing, and having no interest in getting wet, he is about to leave the area altogether when he spots her, a girl in the chaos below. It seems she is trying to organize the villagers, to get the people out of harm’s way. ‘Brave,’ he thinks to himself watching her charge a group of vampires in an effort to rescue a small girl, she is armed with only a knife.

It seems she was unaware of what she was getting herself into because she is soon surrounded by five vampires. There are more out of sight. Suddenly, he smells her… and he almost falls out of the sky he is so shocked by the waves of desire that come over him. ‘Mine…’ The thought tears through his mind. Without a second of hesitation he vanishes from the sky, in a moment and a burst of black magic he appears between the girl and the vampires.

The five in front of him leap back at his appearance hissing and growling at him, clearly incensed at his intrusion. The other vampires in the area watch warily from the shadows. He looks at them with cold eyes and speaks his voice cutting through all the noise and chaos. “If you will not submit to me… then die.” The five vampires in front of him fall silent and begin to tremble, suddenly one after another, screaming, they proceed to plunge a clawed hand into their chest and rip out their own hearts.

Calcifur turns to the girl as the five fall to the ground one after another. Speaking to the rest of the vampires he calls out, “Take what you can and leave this place at once.” All around him the sounds of combat die out and the vampires can be heard retreating with screaming humans in tow.

He takes a step towards her and breaths in her delectable scent, smirking. “As for you… hmm what to do, what to do…” Reaching out he brushes her cheek lightly. Calcifur drinks in her scent. She smells unbelievably good, if he were a lesser vampire, he would not be able to resist draining her. A dark idea pops into his head. “I am going to take you with me…” He smiles flashing his teeth and his eyes glow eerily in the near darkness of the torchlight and fires around them. Hearing the sounds of humans approaching he summons a black portal behind him. “You have two choices. Come with me willingly or I will kill everyone in this town and then take you by force…” His voice left no room for misunderstanding and he didn’t look like the type to make veiled threats.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade had jumped seeing the suddly appearing man in front of her. She let a squeel go as she backed up hiding the little girl behind her skirts. This vampire commanded respect and dripped authority. This was going to be bad. She watched as the vampires unwillingly riped there own hearts out. Jade blanched watching the blood drip andnthe fell to the ground dead.

She had the little girl run as fast as she could to her father. Jade looked up at tall powerfull vampire infront of her, she would be lying of she wasent shaking. When his cold hand touched her cheek she felt a spark she wasent sure what it ment but it made her shake even more. The wanted to take her.. but she had the village to help she though. But when she was given the ultimatum of go or the villag would be destroyed she, she had to pick right.

Jade nodded in agreement" ok just please leave my village alone " she said stepping forward and putting the knife in her belt. She was defently scared especially of his red eyes " just please sir dont ... dont kill me " she begged with a tear in her eye. She steps to your side unsure of the portal as she could see her father running towards them" please we need to go, I dont want my father hurt" she begged as she walked to the portal to walk threw

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As they approach the portal, with the sounds of humans rapidly approaching them, Calcifur smirks. ‘It seems they have found their courage, but it is too late,’ he thinks. His smirk spreads into an amused yet wicked grin. Placing his arm on the girls shoulder he pulls her close to him. Calcifur smells of herbs, a spicy and heavy odor, it masks the very faintest smell of blood which forever lingers on him. Looking over his shoulder he spots the humans running towards them. They are led by a man whose appearance and smell leave no doubt. ‘This is the girl’s father…’ As they walk through the portal, he speaks to the girl, “I have no intention of hurting you, one way or another you will be mine, forever…”

As the portal snaps shut behind them the humans reach the location they had stood, for a few seconds all around them an amused, and ominous laugh can be heard. The girl’s father, looking enraged, begins barking orders.

The vampires, in their newly claimed base which is little more than a cleared-out system of abandoned mines, are dealing with the aftermath of their assault on the human village. They are tending to injuries and preparing their new prisoners for the horrors to come, when a black portal opens in the back of the tunnel. Apart from the few vampires wrestling with particularly feisty prey all eyes snap to the portal, as Calcifur steps forth with Jade in tow, pressed to his side.

Rinius springs forth, hissing in rage at Calcifur. “You dare show yourself here after that stunt you pulled.” He is so angry his words are coming out in barely controlled bursts of shouting. “All that talk, and you end up interfering… murdering some of our own… and take a little prize for yourself. Don’t you have some magical fortress to lord over us all from…” The other vampires say nothing as he rants. They understand his rage, one of the vampires killed by Calcifur’s black order was his mate, but the terror on their faces make it plain they will not interfere. Calcifur watches face expressionless as the vampire carries on. It goes on for a minute and Calcifur says nothing. Finally, Rinius finishes his rant and his burning red eyes fixate on Jade. “Give me the girl… I wa-” Calcifur’s eyes flash with an intense anger. In an instant shadowy claws rake across Rinius’ body, casting him onto his back. Rinius howls in anguish the claws having gouged so deep that one of his arms has been completely severed. Some of the other vampires seemed like they want to come to his aid, but no one steps forward. Calficur is too powerful for any or even all of them to handle. His voice is as cold an executioner’s blade, dripping with malice like blood, as he delivers judgement down to the wretch writhing before him. “She is mine, you worm. You should know your place… Now die and be honored I am deigning to use my magic on you.” Reaching forward towards Rinius’s chest Calcifur clenches his fist in the air calling out “Crush Heart.”. With a gasp clutching his mangled chest with his remaining arm Rinius chokes out his final breath.

Silence falls in the room, except for the whimpering and crying of the captured humans. Looking at the other vampires imperiously Calficur, bid them to carry on about their business before taking Jade with him out of the main tunnel. He leads her into a small side tunnel whose collapsed end turns the area into a small room. With a wave of his hand several orbs float to the ceiling, where they proceed to put out a soft light and fill the room with warmth. Calcifur releases the girl and stands before her blocking the entry way to the ‘room’. His voice is softer now, warmer, but his eyes reveal his deep and unrestrained hunger. The way he is looking at her, however, is different from how the other vampires are looking at the human prisoners. Clearly, he wants more from her than a quick meal. “Now… as I said earlier, I have no intention of hurting you, but I won’t be letting you go either. You are mine forever and I have plans for you.” Calcifur says this with certainty. He smiles at her lightly and continues speaking as she is staring at him silently, perhaps still stunned by everything she witnessed. “If you are hungry, I can get you food. If you are thirsty, I can get you water. If you wish you sleep, I will watch over you.” His words are genuine no hint of malice hidden in them. He leans back against the entrance to the tunnel relaxing a little. He is silent for a time watching her. Suddenly, he asks her a question, “Will you tell me your name?”
    Last edited by TheBaron; 10-23-2019 at 04:02 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

When the portal snaps shut she took one last glance at her father and he was gone. The world she knew was gone. What would she do with her self. He was a vampire he didnt need a cook, did he need some one to clean up after him? But it was a mine of some sort she wasent sure where she was. Jade was nervice and she deffently did not like the man who was yelling at the vampire who took her. How would she be his forever? Was she going to be changed to a vampire? Was she going to be his food source? She had no idea and it left her mind swimming with thoughts. When the man howled in pain she stayed behind you keeping her self safe and away from anyone.

Once in to the room jade sat back on a stone ,shaking from the whole thing. This was so mutch to take in. When the warm balls of light apperd she was fascinated by them never really seen magic untill now " the balls of light, can they be touched or will they hurt ?" She asked wanting to touch one. She wonders if it felt like the warm sun on a bright summer's day.

When her eyes met back with yours she could still see the power he held. But the warmth and kindness from his eyes was putting her at ease. She did not think that she would be a one time meal anymore. Listening to what Calclfur had to say she nodded " thank you for not hurting me, that puts me at some ease but , what plans do you have for me ? Am I to be a servant? A long time food source?" " she asked wondering if she would even get an awnser buf she was prepaid for the you will see.

She watched him carfuly listening to each thing he said " I honestly would love a glass of watter " she said felling verry parched from being nervice. It allways gave her cotten mouth.she could see this was him the real him not the hard and steeled person back in the tunnels. Maybe some vampires were not bad at all the thought helped her calm more.

" oh my name ? Its Jade , father said I was named jade for it was my mothers favoret stone " she said smiling . Her mother had past when she was just five so she had a few memorys not many. " what is your name ?" She asked as she tucked her feet under her keeping her self warm

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Calcifur nods, amused by her curiosity and intrigued by her attitude given her potentially precarious situation. “You can touch the lights if you wish they will not burn anything unless commanded.” Waving his hand through the air he calls upon his magic, saying no words out loud, and two orbs of magic filled with liquid appear in the air between them. One is a deep, rich red and floats into his outstretched hand where it rests. The other is filled with clear, cool water and hangs in the air in front of Jade. He leads by example and raises the orb to his lips and quickly drains it, not a drop spilled. The blood refreshes him replenishing the paltry amount of magic he has used in the evening’s exploits. Calcifur motions for her to take the orb as he had. He does not think they are particularly hard to handle as there is no trick to using them, but he has also used the orbs many times before. Outside of their little sanctuary the whimpering and cries of the humans trapped here mix with the cruel laughter and feral sounds of the creatures which barely have a right to call themselves vampires.

“I have been called many things by many different beings; you may call me Calcifur.” His eyes flash as he speaks to her, even now her scent permeates the room leaving his mind awash with temptation, hunger, and lust in equal measures. After a moment he continues, “If you are going to remember one thing about me besides my name know this; I am not like the leeches out there who attacked your village.” He spits out the words as he describes the wretches in the tunnel behind them. They are Lesser Vampires the lowest of all vampires and very little separates them from mindless undead or beasts. Some of them are capable of human speech and they are known to form groups together when left to their own devices. One or two of the more intelligent of the group members act as leaders. These Lesser Vampires can usually pass for human but mainly from a distance, most not possessing the self-control or patients to be around humans for any length of time. All they care about is where the next meal is going to come from. They are created by higher ranked vampires, who typically can only create vampires of a lower rank than their own. At some point this group had been released by a high-ranking vampire who Calcifur is not acquainted with. The Vampire Lord’s name is Menitas and he is relatively powerful for his newness as a vampire. Not that he concerns Calcifur at all. Calcifur knows of him, but to be honest Calcifur, for the last hundred years or so, has been avoiding the vampire ‘upper class’ finding their antics more tedious than amusing as of late. This is especially true in the light of how these so-called leaders of his people have been handling the recent conflicts inspired by that damned cult, the Conclave of the Black Moon.

Calcifur considers her questions and leans against the rock silently, carefully observing her. He has already brutally killed one of the parasites out there for her. Calcifur must decide here and now how he will proceed with this human. Though he may act otherwise this had not been a planned action and to be honest with himself he isn’t entirely sure what he wants to do with her. None of his actions tonight fall under how he would normally act. Apathy and nihilism are his usual disposition. There are some obvious courses of action he can take from here. One, Calcifur could drain her dry here and now. However, while it did disturb him somewhat, Calcifur found himself drawn in by this girl and truly did not wish her harm in any form. Besides he has more or less given her his word that he won’t hurt her, which to him clearly implies he isn’t going to kill her either. This fact also quickly ruled out the second obvious possibilities which is a ritual leading to her sacrifice in order to gain power, which he has no need of. Calcifur is also struggling to decide what to do about her delectable scent… Were he not as strong as he is, she would already have been consumed. There is no doubt in his mind that sooner rather than later he will need to taste her blood and a stirring in him indicates he has more on his mind than blood. All these thoughts and more swirl around his head as he tears his eyes away from Jade and looks at the unresponsive ceiling.

Finally, he looks back at her and speaks, approaching her slowly. His face revealing nothing. “I took you on a whim, because you smell delicious.” That is only a half truth, but he is disinclined to reveal more. Calcifur’s movements make no sound as he draws closer to her and he crouches down next to her. Reaching out one hand he lightly brushes her cheek with one hand. His voice sounds again, a whisper, “However, while I am not some monster and I will not allow any harm to come to you. I can’t let you leave.” His hand feels alight with electricity where it has touched her cheek, he quickly pulls his hand back perturbed. “I just can’t allow it. I would rather see you dead.” Standing up straight he takes a step back and lets out a low hiss of displeasure with how this girl makes him feel. “Why…? I don’t understand. Why now…? Why her…?” He turns away he stalks back towards the entrance of the cave. He mutters and clenches his hand into a fist hard enough that blood drips from it. The answer has become clear to him, but he refuses to accept it.

Before the blood can hit the floor, it is drawn upwards into a spinning orb which hovers above his left shoulder. This is a passive skill, that activates whenever he takes damage or enters combat, allowing him to store blood spilt around him for later use.

Suddenly he looks out of the entrance of their tunnel and raises an eyebrow in amused surprise. It seems the humans have scouted their location out already. He can sense a couple of them warily skulking near the entrance of the mine. They only send a scouting pair it seems, as he cannot sense anymore of them. Calcifur isn’t the only one who can smell them apparently, as some of the lesser ones in the larger mine shaft adjacent to them start screeching and race off towards the entrance of the mine. Judging from this, whether the human scouts live or die the rest of the humans would find them now. He imagined they would come during the daylight tomorrow or the next day. Looking back at Jade he changes track. Deciding he has a mild interest in seeing how this foolishness plays out.

“Jade,” he says the name for the first time and for some reason his voice and mouth can’t help but caress the name. “We have a little time to kill, so please tell me a little about yourself while I decide what I want to do. Or if you prefer you are free to ignore me and get some rest, which might be the wiser of decisions than talking to me.” He cracks a little smirk and jokes, “Believe me or not things are only going to get more complicated from here.”

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade was not entirely sure why she felt so calm but there was somthing. She watched the orbs and smiled softly as the orb rested apon her hand. It felt cool to the touch as she cuped it with her other hand . Sloly she drank the watter from the orb till it was gone. She had not realized how thirsty she was untill she finished drinking " thank you, I've never seen magic like this befor so you'll have to forgive me for how amazed I am " she said. She had not realized that she had forgotten about the goings on in the tunnels.

Jade herd the growls, snaps and, whimpers of her people. When Calcifur spoke his words pulled her back from her thoughts of the hall " I've noticed that, I honestly was not expecting to live long , but there is somthing about you. Your a vampire but your nowhere near as primitive as the others " she said explaing what she saw. Looking at the ground " you have kindness, I believe your kindness is not given easily. I feel kindof special " jade explained how she saw him being honest. Her father had allways told her that bing completely honest is the best way to be. You have nothing to hide then why be dishonest.

Jade nodded understanding " I just hope my father is ok " she said thinking of him probly tearing up the contry side to find her. When calcifur touched her cheek she felt the same puls of electricity. Her hand went to her heart and was confused she looked at his back and thought . She didnt want to run , she didnt want to see him hurt , she felt somthing shes never felt before. " what was that ?" She asked as she saw the drips of blood came from your hand she got up andnpulld a clean linen handkerchief from her apron and came to your side. She gently oppend your hand and wrapped the handkerchief around your hand and tied it off to stop the bleeding you could see the hand stiches flowers in the corner that she did her self .

When calcifur said her name it made her heart leap" I find I want to tell you , call me a fool but I do. I'm verry simple , I was born and raised in our village were my father is captain om the gaurds but allso like a mayor to everyone. My mother passed from a horabul fever I was about five I beleve and then father took care of me. I took care of most things . Cook ,cleen , mend clothing the typical home maker while goingnto school and when father would teach me how to defend my self. I mainly read for a pastime when I Have time " she explained. He had a verry quiet life nothing exciting.

" complicated ?" She asked, having no idea that humans had allredy located them. She was just intrested in leaning about calcifur more than anything

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

‘I make her feel… special…?’ Calcifur is shaken by the thought. He observes Jade coolly and carefully as she moves to aid him. Her actions and reactions continue to surprise him. Nothing she does follows the examples set forth by the typical human. Never had a human treated him so. They were all endlessly wary, even terrified of him, as deer trapped by a wolf. As he looks down at his wrapped hand, palm up, he appreciates the visual dissonance of crimson staining the cutely embroidered handkerchief. Watching the stain spread he chuckles lightly, at her one-word question, and looks at her. “Don’t worry about it.” He opts not to warn her of the situation brewing, even though all the details are plain for him to see. Calcifur would rather see how she reacts.

Suddenly in the distance, within human hearing, the sounds of fighting echo back to them. Human shouts ring mutely and screeching most the remaining vampires take off. Calcifur pays no attention to the commotion, turning and moving towards Jade. Behind him horrific sounds rise from the tunnel as the few remaining lesser vampires brutally finish off the captives left behind. As he approaches her, he is once more assaulted by the smell of her and so great is the temptation that for a brief moment he again considers devouring her. Calcifur is sure that the hunger flashes in his eyes. However, he suppresses the feeling, well practices at the technique, even if the urge is greater than any he has ever felt. Greater even than the compulsion that lead to the First Great Hungry, where he personally drained the life out of more than half of all living beings in this world thousands of years ago. Stopping in front of her he looks down at her, his face inscrutable, then in a flash he reaches out and pulls her to his chest. Lifting her chin slightly with one hand, he lowers his icy lips onto her forehead, in a solemn kiss. Calcifur pulls away, a mark glowing where his lips had been, before fading away. “With this you will forever bear my mark. Know that whatever happens now your fate is irrevocably intertwined with mine and nothing, not even Death itself, will keep you from me.”

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade blushed when Calcifur froze in suprise " I uha... never mind " she said. Looking at the handkerchief fill with blood, atlest it will be the same colour she though of it staining. She was not your typical human, she was no where near as peregdus against other races. Her though was that if they were civil and talk things out she was ok with the person. She allways gave a person a chance befor she made her judgments. Calcifur was one of the people she would begin to trust , even though he could change his mind to kill her at any moment .

Jade looked to the oppening of there little area hearing the sounds of a fight. Biting her lip she reached for her knife, it had been left behind them in the village. Jade hadn't noticed Calcifur movingnin till he grasped her chin making her look up.

Blushing bright red jade held still, she shiverd from the cold lips against her forhead ." Wh... why ?" She asked blushing, she was trying to prosses what had happend. " I'm nothing ,I'm just a plain human .but your willing to intwine our faits , why?" She asked starting to feel overwhelmed and confused. There was Lot for her tonprosses , but she wanted to learn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast