Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: {M} Light lost in the Night (TheBaron-isabella1503)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

“Jade…” Calcifur says her name softly. Still holding her close he looks down at her with unreadable eyes. Carefully considering his words before he continues, he speaks after a few moments of silence. “I could give you some grand reason for the events have unfolded tonight, but it would be hollow truth. The reality of it all is that you are in this situation because the trash out there were hungry and because I have made a serious of impulsive decisions. For now, that will have to be enough for you. Besides what really matters, to you, is the future.” He releases her and steps away.

The sounds of combat are drawing closer, Calcifur has been keeping tabs on the fights progress, between his senses and the flow of information from his familiars he might as well be watching the fight firsthand. As he has suspected would happen, the humans have been able to organize and properly arm themselves and as such the lesser vampires are being pushed back. Not that this group of so-called vampires is at all a good example of how powerful his kind can be. Truly pathetic for those that would cling to his lineage.

Leaning against the wall near her, Calcifur looks at her with intense eyes. He must prepare her for what is to happen next. With the threat of oncoming combat, he moves to a more relaxed state. Calcifur’s stance in tranquil and his voice shows no signs of worry or stress. “The humans from your village are coming. They’re led by your father.”

Clashing steel and inhuman screeches of the lower vampires push ever closer to them. The humans led by the girl’s father are surprisingly organized in their attempts to thwart the creatures that attacked them. In addition, he can feel the humming interference of a human spell pressing on his mind. A mere annoyance.

He announces that her father is here with all the casual attitude of someone speaking of the weather before continuing nonchalantly, “I really didn’t feel like killing anything else tonight and yet I can’t allow this affront to me to go on. They seek to take what is mine and some wretched human mage as cast an anti-teleportation spell to trap me here. More proof of their slights to me. So, in all likely hood, if they persist in this foolish attempt to retrieve you and kill me, I will be forced to turn all the humans here into my thralls. A miserable fate and, honestly not that much better than death.” Calcifur looks at her with a look of grim amusement on his face and shrugs in mock despair.

“Honestly, I would rather not do anything that might make you sad. So… I don’t suppose you could somehow convince them to stop this when they finish dealing with the trash and make it to us?”

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade was worried hearing her father was coming. Jade knew of the mage her dad called him from a local village. She paced for a moment and nodded " I do my best to convince him, you've done nothing to hurt me or feed on me " she said and moved infront of the oppening . She knew her father would not hurt her and she knew ..... hoped that calcifur wouldnprotect her form the more primitive vampires.

Jade looked back to Calcifur to what he said aboit the mark on her forhead " I can acept your explanation for now, you dont seem the type to make decisions lightly even impulsively" . She just had a feeling that there was somthing more to Calcifur, there was something there. She may be a fool but she felt somthing , curiosity killed the cat after all.

Looking to the door she saw a few men from the village and then her father. She stood infornt of Calcifur " Daddy no, hes not like the others. Hes been kind to me and I'm not injured or fed on " she said showing her neck and arms.

The men behind her father were not pay at all and looked as bloodthirsty as the vampires just in the hall. She didnt like the look on there faces and it worried her, she didnt understand it . She had the philosophy if the person , vampire, Fay, werwolf . As the person did not cause harm unless necessary, when she saw the bloodthirsty look she coudent stand the person.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As Richard listens to her tale an incredulous look passes over his face before twisting into anger. “Jade! Move away from that creature!” her father barks at her with the voice of a man used to having his orders followed.

“He has probably bewitched you!” He glares hatefully at Calcifur. Thankfully his daughter did look physically unharmed but who knows what sorcery the creature might have used on her. He has to get her away from this monster. It radiates power.

The mage they brought with them, named Dale, cast spells meant to aid in protection against evil and enhance the gathered human’s strength. The mage warily eyes the vampire, no mere beast like the others, unsure what the creatures next move would be. Dale has been told the monster can use teleportation magic, so he had come with a scroll containing anti-teleportation magic with him and used it as they entered the cave, but who knows what other powers the vampire has. He prepares a fireball spell in case it decides to move against them.

Calcifur sighs at the anger and hostility he can easily sense emanating from the humans gathering around the place they had been resting. The task he had given Jade was perhaps too much for her, given the circumstances. These men are rather incensed against vampires right now, and even though he is eons ahead of the trash they have been dealing with, their anger it seems is mainly directed at him. How bothersome… Head lowered he speaks, his voice ominous, as inky blackness begins to stretch forth from him in writhing tendrils. “This just won’t do… and after I bothered to stop the trash you kill in these mines from further ravaging your town. Your resistance, your aggression is an afront to me, Calcifur Bloodrage, one of the primogenitors, the original and oldest of vampires.”

Raising his head, a wicked smile stretches across his face and his eyes glow eerily. The men shudder in terror at his visage. They know his name, whispered in stories of the oldest horrors of this world. He fixes his gaze on the human mage and with a wave of his hand he dispels both the spell the man is preparing and all the other spells that he had cast. “Fool… Such paltry magic will have no effect on me. In fact, none of you will be able to so much as scratch me.” He raises his hand and the darkness flows forth from his feet surrounding them extending throughout the mines.

Suddenly an amused expression slides into place on his face contrasting starkly with the situation. “Normally I would simply either enthrall or kill you all. However, I have decided to give you a second option, merely because it falls into line with an idea I have been playing with.”

With a flourish of his arms he continues, “Serve me in the war against the chaos rising in this world. Serve me and I will grant you power and prosperity.” Jade, her father, and the other humans around them looked either shocked or terrified.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jade flinched at her father's tone, she was used to bowing her head and doing as he asked but she coudent this time " what he said is true father. Calcifur stoped the wild vampires from destroying the village, he saved me and little suzan form being killed. I'm sorry but no i will not " she said. The fear was allmost radiating off of her for defying her father, but she knew what he wanted was not right." No I'm not bewitched, I have seen what he has done. He had protected me from them" she said not wanting anythign to happen to Calcifur or her father.

Richard looked shook as jade said no to him" jade do as your told and come hear, I dont care if hes been kind or not harmed you. That [i] thing[\i] is still a monster still a killer you know the story's this is for your safety " her father said starting his statement harsh and ending sweetly. He was not happy with her disobedience, he would have to punish her.

Jade sighed shaking her head " and I dont beleve that. No one hewr will hurt you so just leave go back home, rebuild what was destroyed and contye being the leader they need. Let me be happy " she said blushing slightly. She was happy she found Calcifur intresting and not plain like the farmer boys are from the village. " just please go home and take care of your family's leave me to find my own way " she said the men behind her father mimed agreeing . They had away to get out of a vampire den unsaved then take the opportunity.

Richard lissend to Calcifur and sneered " what could you possibly offer me, we've taken out this coven andnyou the only one left . Why would I not just kill you and end it all " he asked sounding bord like he was ready to kill and wasent getting to itch his scrach .

The men behind him wer nervice seeing the tendrils go across the walls of black wanting to get out. Jade could see there nervice " father just spare the men there....." jade gasped as her father slapped her across the cheek.

" Girl I've had enufugh of your back talk, you will do as your told now " he yelld makeing jade jump and flinched back tears in her eyes and she took a few more steps back to the stone she had been sitting on earlyer. She rubed her cheek in shock to say the least, her father has never hit her before.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12