Thread: The Chronicles of Japan: The Demon, The Wizard, and The Jewel [Danny & Cfavan] [M]

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Default The Chronicles of Japan: The Demon, The Wizard, and The Jewel [Danny & Cfavan] [M]

After a battle with yet another demon, the sky still remained gray. It was an odd thing, as InuYasha and the others expected the sky to clear after defeating their most recent enemy. The demon that they had just defeated had the ability to control the weather, to a certain degree.

"Could it still be around? I saw it melt down then disappear entirely. That, and they wasn't the scent of rain or anything pior to the battle. Hell, there still isn't!" The half-demon thought as he glanced up at the sky.

"We should continue moving. Kagome, you didn't sense a shard of the jewel in that demon, did you?" InuYasha asked, taking his gaze off of the sky.

Kagome shook her head.

"I did, but when you killed that demon, it just... disappeared." Kagome explained, earning an annoyed look from the half-demon known as InuYasha.

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"N'agthurak" Said a booming voice before a powerful crack echoed through the dark air and a portal opened for a split second before closing, leaving a man dressed in scarlet robes, bald head with an intricate skullcap, and covered in ectoplasm standing in a clearing surrounded by a ring of charred ground . "Well, that wasn't supposed to happen. Damn Jareth, that incompetent fool ruined five years of preparation. Where in the nine hells even am I?"

Thudding footsteps made the red wizard turn around, to be confronted by a massive humanoid boar demon with a tree-sized club. The wizard looks unfazed. "Heh, a human in my territory, easy pickings." It swings its club down at the wizard, and there is a powerful cracking impact and a cloud of dust obscures the impact zone.

---group enters as the swing goes down---

As the dust clears, a faint shimmering light shines, and the demon is confused. Surronding the man is a shimmering barrier that stopped the club dead in its tracks. "My my, what a large pig you are, don't think I've ever seen one your size, I'm certain you'd win an award." The wizard says, mockingly.

The demon is of course riled up by this, and roars "I am no pig! I m a powerful demon, and you are dead." As it rears back to swing, the barrier fizzles, and the wizard raises his hand, and a green bubble appears in it, aand he flings it at the demon. It imacts across its face, and splashes it with some sort of green liquid which begins smoking and hissing as his face begins to melt. He reaches for its face and screams stumbling back before falling on the ground and writing in pain.

The wizard scoffs, scarlet robs billowing in the breeze as the demon thrashes on the ground. "Demon? Hardly. No, you are nothing more than an overgrown pig. Now, let me hear you squeal." He rises his hand and with an incantation, flames pour from his fingers blazing and hot, and continue long after the screaming stops, leaving nothing but bubbling fat and charred bones and the stink of burned hair and meat

-----

Spells used:

Shield: https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Shield
    Acid Splash: https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Acid%20Splash
    Burning Hands: https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Burning%20Hands

Spoiler: Things I like