Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: {M} Realms Collide (TheBaron-Sear)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default {M} Realms Collide (TheBaron-Sear)

Summary of {M} Realms Collide (TheBaron-Sear):

150 years have passed since the end of the modern world. Nature has reclaimed much of the land with ancient magical creatures and mutated beasts roaming the Earth.

The world has come to a bitter end in the wake of a virus that has wiped out 90% of humanity with the remaining 10% immune to the virus. This 10% fell under the 'protection' of the unaffected 'supernaturals'.

This world, the Lower Realm, is now ruled by the vampires, werewolf, and the fae.

The angels and the demons, denizens of the Upper Realm who are ultimately responsible for the destruction brought upon the world continue to rage their endless war with each other. Uncaring of how their battles on Earth affect the Lower Realm.

The vampires took 6% of the remaining human population, by force in some cases. They took them into their underground cities to serve and feed them.

The werewolves took 3% of the humans to live with them under their protection and to work the tasks the wolves deem under them. Working the fields for example.

The fae took 1% for their own ends into their enchanted forests that exist in pockets of reality between the two realms.

Our story centers around two figures in the lower realm.

An ancient vampire, as old as the come, on a mission, with some 'servants', to push the angels and demons out of the lower realm as he is tired of their endless fighting interfering with what he views as his domain. He comes across a destroyed werewolf settlement and is joined by one of the werewolves whose pack has mostly been decimated in a fight between a powerful Archdemon and Archangel.

They don't exactly get along that well but realize they are more likely to achieve this goal working together as they balance each other’s weakness out.

Will they succeed in securing the future of the Lower Realm?

The gods, Justice and Chaos, will never die. Their eternally battling minions, angels forever vengeful and demons who always lie. Their war will never end and the Lower Ream is doomed, unless the gates of heaven and hell are sealed for eternity. – Last prophecy made by the human Oracle Tamerin, Beloved of the Fae, before he entered one of their forests where few are allowed to tread.

Name:
    Powers: (Don't need to list them all if you want to keep a surprise in store and we can add to the list later.)
    Important Info:

Companions:
    -Name:
    -What are they?: (Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Fae, etc)
    -Important Info:

Calcifur Bloodrage, The Bringer of Despair
    Powers:
    Summoning Familiars
    Teleportation
    Immortality
    Regeneration
    Control over lesser beings
    Control over blood
    and more to be revealed
    Important Info: He is always accompanied by his faithful companions Rue and Flynn.
    Calcifur is a master of many strange and fantastic spells many of which he is the creator. An example is the storage dimension he created via spatial magic.
    In addition, he is the master of ‘the Box’ as he calls it. The origins of this black trunk, that stands taller than most men, is unknown. If nothing else, he refuses to share it. The line of questioning is always met with silence. The trunk is made of what seems to be a pitch-black wood fastened with black metal. The hinges are made of this same metal but the 17 silver locks that run all along the long side. It is a powerful object that grants varying amounts of power to whoever controls it.

Companions:
    -Name: Rue
    -What are they?: Vampire
    -Important Info: Rue was changed as the world was collapsing into chaos. She is extremely gifted with magic possessing the affinity to cast spells that should be beyond her. It is her unique ability and one of the reasons that Calcifur changed her in the first place. She also is responsible for ‘The Box’. She carries it with her always and is connected to it. Though she has no trouble carrying it, when it is not out in plain view it is stored in Calcifur’s storage dimension accessible via magic ring.

-Name: Flynn Ironblood
    -Age: Looks about 30 but with Fae they are probably going to lie to you anyway when it comes to personal information.
    -What are they?: Fae
    -Important Info: One of the few Fae who can handle forged metals. To most Fae forged metal is an anathema as they deal entirely with magic and the natural world. Leaving him in a powerful position, in addition to allowing him to craft magical items, weapons, and armors of a wide variety and function. He is a strong and capable fighter, though not gifted in the magic of his people, beyond the basics. Makes liberal use of Calcifur’s storage dimension via a magic ring.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need me to change anything, are unhappy with anything, or have any questions about anything please let me know.
    Last edited by TheBaron; 09-24-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It looks awesome! I'll get my characters up hopefully tonight

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sounds great!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

-Name: Seth Willulf
    -Age: Looks around 22, but actual age in the many hundreds
    -Appearance:

Human form:
    5’11 and well-built, his curly black hair is usually swept off to the side. He is one of the few werewolves whose human form has an animalistic touch to it. His fangs jut out from his upper and lower teeth, and his eyes are a bright orange with specks of red and yellow. His lips have a small scar running through them, stopping short before his chin and on both of his hands he wears different metal rings.

Wolf form:
    Seth’s wolf form is a black wolf with yellow eyes that is around 6 feet tall.

-Powers:
    Partial-immunity to magic.
    Immunity to environmental factors (heat, cold, etc)
    Regeneration
    Immortality
    Empathy and telepathy.
    Poisonous bite
    Darkness manipulation
    And secret : P

Important Info: While not gifted with magical abilities and spells, he still managed to become one of the best Alphas out there thanks to his enhanced abilities. As well, before his pack was destroyed, they were known to be the strongest pack and were respected by the neighboring groups.

Companions:
    -Name: Kai or better known as Gray
    -What are they?: Werewolf
    -Important Info: Gray was considered the Seer in the pack, as well as the Beta. He is the person that Seth trusts the most, and has served as his right hand man for over a hundred years. His name “Gray” comes from the fact that his eyes are big and grey and whilst in wolf form, his fur is grey as well.

Lemme know if I need to change anything I will be adding more to their character as we go along and changing some stuffs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Everything seems fine to me! Any questions?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Nope Are we ready to jump into IC?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yeah I will get it going tonight or tomorrow. You wanted to start before the attack correct? If so there are some details I want to hash out first. Otherwise I can describe the destruction in the first IC post.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ooo, yeah. I wanted to start before the attack.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Okay so what exactly were you thinking you were wanting to do? I am sure we can work it out.

I ask because I have something specific in mind for the destruction and the battle that leads to said destruction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

So I don't really have anything interesting, but I was thinking that the angels and demons lowered into the Lower Realm to take over that realm for themselves as well. It just kinda happened that my settlement was one of the places smack in the middle of their battle so the magical blasts from their fight began to hit the settlement.

I'm definitely open to hearing your idea
    Last edited by Sear; 09-19-2019 at 03:39 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast