I've been wanting to write something, but I don't know what. So I decided I might try coming here to do some 1x1 roleplays.

I don't have any plots in mind at the moment, however I am happy to adapt to anything anyone throws my way. My only request is that we follow the guidelines of RPA(So nothing too Adult-Rated).

I try to be punctual, so if we get involved in something together, I will do my best to reply as soon as I can. I write in 3rd person paragraphs, usually trying to get at least 2 paragraphs per RP post. I'm not saying you have to have the same writing style as me in order for us to write together, I'm just trying to give you information that you might want before deciding to do something with me.

I enjoy original works of fiction, and I also enjoy many fandoms. Basically, if you have an idea, I will probably be down for it, whether original or fandom. And if it's a fandom I'm not familiar with, I'd still be willing to try it out if you can give me some resources to learn the basics.

peace out and dont forget to dab on the haters