Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 509899100101102150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1795

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander looked at Larry and soon saw him coming over for a hug, so he placed his arms around him and patted his head gently along with his back as he said: "I'm sorry Larry, I will join you next time to show you what to do, but why didn't you ask someone like Bob or Mathin for help? That have been around for a while now."

"Well, Alexander does improve his power of creation with each puppet he makes... He seems to see them as his children even, probably the only thing he really cares about, but one couldn't blame him for that, he has no family left and you haven't been around in a while either until now so his mind is all he has to keep himself company." Grace said looking up at him. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him before saying: "I don't mind that, where do we stay for the night then?"

Ansily sighed and nodded then said: "Alright then... I'll get ready for bed and tomorrow, just as long as this plan works."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larry looked away for a moment before he whispered. "The other puppets hate me because I'm different and they think you like me more." He said to him slowly. Of course he had never told, afraid to be a tattle tail.

Greg smiled and nodded his head. "Well, he definitely sees Larry as his child." He chuckled and then teleported to his room. "We get all of this."

Marson nodded his head and kissed her cheek. "It will work. Remember you wanted Hope to help you pick out baby stuff." He said and then rubbed her arm. "Hope wants to do this."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander looked at him and said: "How rather odd, usually no one here can even hate each other, since you are all created, but yes you are a bit different, just like everyone else is, not one puppet is the same." He then summoned the rest into the room before he glanced around saying: "Now that we have everyone here, I would like to discuss some errors that had happened my dear ones... Is there a reason why everyone fled from the hunters? And why no one stood to learn the youngest amongst you all? I am rather disappointed in this performance as you should all even know that I don't favor one over another, and I expect you not to do so either."

Grace glanced around the room with awe as she said: "It's so big! Well, let's get some rest before tomorrow!" She smiled and kissed him before she hurried over and got out of her clothes before she crawled under the covers. "How lovely."

"Alright, I trust you." She replied and smiled before she kissed him and walked over to the bedroom to get some rest for the night.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bob took a step up and shook his head. "You do favor him over the rest of us and he is so different than us." He pointed out to him slolwy. "You babyed him and it shows. We fled because we thought it was something seriously wrong." He said to him honestly. "We thought you had a plan because you always talk to Larry."

Greg nodded and stripped to his boxers and got in the bed before listening. "Sounds like the puppets are in trouble right now. I really do think he favors Larry." He whispered to her softly.

The next morning Hope got up and went to the livingroom to get started on some food for Nevada.
    Nevada slowly woke up to see blood in her bed so she shook Clout. "Baby, I'm bleeding." She said in a panic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander frowned at Bob, he crossed his arms and said: "To me all of you are special, I don't favor him but yes I do baby him I will admit that I did so with each and every one of you when you were the youngest... Though you all also know if you have things to talk about you come to me, I don't appreciate this jealousy stirring up, you should all already know my feelings towards you, as I created each of you." He walked over towards Bob then said: "Larry is one of the inside puppets, his knowledge of the outside field isn't there so why would I have discussed such a plan with him? Aren't you the commanding officer of the guarding forces? If you wanted a plan you would have come to me and not expected it to come from the newest member here... Larry runs errands mostly inside, this was his first time out and I expected at least one of you to understand that, I am disappointed." He sighed before he summoned some blood from the storage area. "Most of you need a blood refill too it seems, has this silent jealousy really driven you all away from self-care?" He said and started replacing their bodies with fresher blood, refreshing their senses and movement. He pats Bob on the back and said: "There that is better, now, shall things change for the better from now on?"

Grace cuddled up to Greg and said: "Mhm seems so... I don't know if he favors anyone, it just tends to happen that the youngest gets more attention at times, it works so with any family... Larson was babied much more than Jonathan, but I don't have one I favor of them, as they both are special." She yawned and slowly started dozing off.

Clout woke up and looked at her worried while he said: "From where? Are you okay? I'll go get bandages!" He jumped up and searched for something to help.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bob nodded his head and looked at him. "So the other hunters, do you want us to go kill them?" He asked, trying to sound calm if course now he was just a little annoyed.

Larry sniffed the air and licked his lips as his hunger rose for the blood of Stella. He knew that this could happen and he should have left her alone. "Would you like for me to go feed Stella?"

Nevada whimpered and looked down. "Um, its down there." She said and then began to whimper a little. "And my stomach hurts a little bit."

Hope sniffed the air and frowned, going to Jonathan, throwing a pillow at him. "Hey, get up and go get pads from the store."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander looked at him and said: "Why are you annoyed, Bob? You know I can feel what you do as you can I, we are here to talk this all out so if there is still something you wish to say then do so." He sighed and shook his head while he added: "Besides the hunters are no longer around most likely, they might return the night after." He glanced over at Larry and said: "Yes go do that."

Clout frowned as he glanced down then said: "Oh... I don't think that is blood, Nevada." He scratched the back of his head a bit then said: "Yeah I heard of this before, humans have this every month for around a week, that's what those pads and stuff are for in the store... Uhh, we should go get some of those."

Jonathan yawned and stood up then looked at Hope before he said: "Alright alright." He smiled and placed his arms around her, giving her a quick kiss before he sighed happily and said: "Good morning beautiful."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bob frowned and shook his head. "Because we got in trouble. Am I not okay to be a little annoyed?" He asked, knowing that he knew why he was annoyed. Larry went to the kitchen and made some Fancy pasta before going to give it to Stella. "Stella. I made you something amazing."

Nevada thought for a moment then looked away, embarrassed. "Oh." Was all she said before crossing her legs. "And you can smell it." She said and then went to go sit in the bathroom.

Hope forced a smile and then kissed him back. "Hey." She said and then sniffed the air again. "Its Nevada. Could you please hurry up?" She asked him, getting ready to go back to the food. "Hey, also get her some chocolate and maybe some things that she would count as special."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander looked at him and pats his head saying: "Now now you are not in trouble, I am simply stating what I wish to be done differently Bob... Now you all must be hungry, there are some snacks in the storage room so go fill yourselves."

Stella yawned as she woke up then looked at Larry before she smiled and said: "Thank you, Larry." She took the food and started eating happily.

Clout looked at her then said: "Smell it? Not really, well a bit but not in it makes me hungry type of way, which makes sense seeing it's actually too little blood to really matter probably." He got her some clean clothes and then said: "Seems like your dad is leaving to go get you some things."

Jonathan nodded and yawned a bit before he got dressed and grabbed his keys while he said: "I'll be right back then." He smiled and left to go get the things.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Bob nodded and then motioned for the others to follow him so that way they could get done with what they needed to get done with. Bob walked into the storage room and started to eat something.

Larry smiled happily at her thank and went to sit down. "Are you liking it here now? Are you going to go to the ball that Alexander is having?" He asked her slowly.

Nevada nodded and then sighed as she sat in the bathroom. "So how do I not bleeding out?" She asked him, knowing this would happen for a week. "That was already a lot of blood."

Hope sighed and then watched him go. "Hey, I love you." She said and then blew him a kiss before going to get back to work on what she needed to.

Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 509899100101102150 ... LastLast