Page 166 of 180 FirstFirst ... 116164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1795

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander narrowed his eyes at the challenging behavior of Larry and said: "I have only once turned one back to blood again, and that was because he was attacking all his siblings for no reason, desiring the blood inside them, he was messed up because I screwed up... The only way your behavior gets punished is by not refreshing your blood, which makes you grow tired and feeling bad, which seems like something I do need to do with you and your misbehavior."

Jonathan smile and hugged his wife then said: "I can see that love since you shine of it." He kissed her then said: "I love you so much."

Clout took her hand and said: "Hmm that I would have understood you better from the start, we had a bumpy beginning and I didn't know what to do, luckily I was able to learn though I wish I did faster." He kissed her cheek and then looked at their rings.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larry took another challenging step to him. "Then do it." He said to him and then started to cross his arms. "I bet you won't. It would make Stella mad at you." He said and took yet again another threatening step.

Hope smiled and kissed him back. "I love you too." She said and then laughed. "I think Stella may have a stronger love than us." She said and put her arms around her. "Well, Stella has a boyfriend now."

Nevada nodded her head and then intertwined their fingers before she looked up at him. She blushed and then gave him a nice, slow kiss. This was what a true loves kiss was supposed to be. Nice and slow, full of passion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander narrowed his eyes then suddenly boiled the blood in Larry while he said: "Don't you challenge me!" He hissed a bit then said: "Get out, your fangs will be gone for a week and we will see if you start behaving yourself then!"

"I don't think so, the amount I love you can't quite be beaten." Jonathan said and softly laughed while he pulled her closer and held her gently.

Clout kissed her back, just melting into the kiss as he held her gently, smiling happily.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larry let out a cry of pain before looking at Alexander as he took away his fangs. He then huffed and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him before going to find a place to sit quietly. He messed up big time. Even Stella would be disappointed in him.

Hope looked up at him then froze in place. She then smiled as happy tears came to her eyes. "I think Nevada has just beaten our love." She said then kissed him, knowing he would be able to feel it too.

Nevada smiled and kept kissing him before she slowly sat on his lap. "I just want to kiss you and never stop." She said and kissed him again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alexander sighed and shook his head then went and say down to continue his work, not understanding why Larry went around behaving like that.

"Now now, why do you try and compare everyone with our love?" Jonathan said and shook his head then kissed her back and smiled saying: "Hmm I do feel it, but love is much different for everyone, you can't compare one to another."

"That sounds nice." Clout softly whispered to her and just happily kissed her back, pulling her closer while running his hands through her hair.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larry sighed a little and then got up. He went to where Stella was to see if she was done eating. He saw then empty plate and slowly took it while he avoided eye contact, his face red because he was still so hot from his blood boling.

Hope looked at him and laughed. "But I have the power to feel love." She told him and then started to hug him. "But I'll keep it to myself now. So ya ready to go spend time with Stella?"

Nevada smiled and returned the kisses, placing her hands on his chest while slightly parting her lips to invite him to deepen their kiss. 'Clout, I'm glad I'm with you. I'm glad our parents made us get married.'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stella tilted her head as she noticed Larry seemed strange, she then stood up and walked over to him saying: "Larry are you okay?" She gently touched his forehead and felt he seemed a bit warm then said: "Did something happen?"

Jonathan nodded and said: "Yes I know... And I love you." He kissed her then said: "Alright... Let's go and spend some time with her."

Clout kissed her back and deepened the kiss, he then smiled and said: "I am glad about that too." He continued to kiss her on.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larry looked at her and nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just didn't sit down long enough earlier like normal." He said and tried to leave before she could ask any more questions.

Hope smiled and walked along side him before she started to hug him happily. "You are the best." She said and walked into Stella's room. "Woah, is he okay? He doesn't look okay."

Nevada nodded her head and smiled, kissing him a bit longer before pulling away and gasping for air. "Wow, that was amazing." She said and tried to move off of him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Stella looked at Larry and shook her head, grabbing his arm as she said: "No, that is a lie, don't lie to me... What happened, Larry? I could help." She looks at her parents and just nodded before looking back at Larry worried.

Jonathan followed his wife with a smile and once there just watched the two talks wondering what had happened.

Clout grinned and held her as he said: "That was amazing yes! Don't leave though, you are my warm little blanket now." He smiled and closed his eyes acting asleep.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larry whimpered a little and looked at her. "I made Alexander mad so he is starving me for a week and he boiled up my blood." He told her slowly before grabbing her arm. "Don't tell him that I told you."

Hope frowned a little and looked at Jonathan. "Poor little guy. Man, I don’t know what you see in that guy Stella." She said and started to shake her head. "Shame on him." She said and then glanced at Jonathan. "Wr have to get her out of here."

Nevada smiled and looked at him she then started to hum to him before she smirked. "Well, I guess there won't be any sex seeing you are too tired. What a shame. I even bought a leopard print underwear set."

Page 166 of 180 FirstFirst ... 116164165166167168 ... LastLast