Page 2 of 180 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Just remained silent for a little and then softly said: "I am sorry if you feel like that, its just, I am scared I might hurt you, I just basically dont trust myself." He glanced st the television and found them a movie.

"Gabe, it is the modern world, there is like three hundred and six way to prevent pregnancy, you are overreacting, besides he knows what he is doing, he is an adult." Grace said and sat down on her seat before closing the door.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head before she leaned her head on his shoulder. "You think I wouldn't tell you if you are hurting me?" She asked him and then watched the movie, honestly pretty pissed off at him.

Gabe nodded his head. "Yeah, a nineteen year old adult with an eighteen year told adult girlfriend, whom have wild hormones." He said as he started to drive. "You know how we will be treated by the other purebloods if he breaks it."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I know you will, but like I said, its myself I dont trust." He said, the other part was just him being scared his secret might come out, what if he was to accidentally bite her? Her body won't be able to hold loosing blood too. He then said: "But if you wanted too then it's fine, I should just stop being such a worried patato."

Grace shook her head and said: "You worry too much Gabe, always taking things too seriously, just calm down, you were a teenager ones too." She closed her eyes and said: "They are responsible people and I trust them."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and then sighed. "If you are thinking I want sex, then no, all I want to do is have a small makeout session with my boyfriend. Though I can't get that." She said and then stood up to go get her bag once again. "You want me to have a normal life, but you won't give that to me."

Gabe nodded and decided not to push the matter any further. "She does seem like a really nice and respectful girl." He Admitted, eventhough it killed him to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan groans a bit, he felt like yelling out that he wasnt human but knew it won't be the best thing too do so just said: "I am trying to give you a normal life okay, look we can have as many make out sessions as you wish, I don't mind at all because I do love you and being close to you is magical, I am really just more scared of myself, but I know I can overcome that too, I just need your help to do so."

Grace smirks hearing his words and then said: "Good to hear you are finally admitting some things." She glanced at him and then back out the window while saying: "You big old teddy bear."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope turned around and let out a sigh of frustration. "Actions speak louder than words." She said and then began to shake her head. "Forget it, I'm going home." She said and went to grab her bag.

Gabe chuckled a bit and sighed. "Don't tell Jonathan that I have a soft side." He begged her softly then pulled up to the house.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 09-25-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan groans and fell back onto the couch then said: "Really Hope? Why must there always be an argument when we talk about our relationship, I sometimes wish you would just stop seeing it from your side and actually take into account what I feel." He didn't feel like chasing her around like he usually does, he was getting tired if it, even if he loved her he couldn't keep on chasing her and begging her to stay. "We havent seen in two days, that is hard enough for me as it is, so can we finish the movie or are you going to just stay pissed at me over small things?"

Grace just laughed a bit saying: "Only I know about your sift sides Gabe." She got out and headed into the house while she said: "Well how has Larson been doing? Have you talked to him?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope bit her lip and for once actually listened to what he was saying. She was acting one sided and she did feel really bad. She had to make it up to him. She turned and looked at him. She then saw how sad he looked and came back over and sat on her knees in front of him. "Jonathan, I'm sorry. I have been acting so one sided lately and I don't know why. Please forgive me?"

Gabe nodded his head. "Yeah and he is just the same as always. He has no humanity and is trying to figure a way to take over the world to enslave the human race." He said and then sighed. He cut off the car. "Why can't he just be good? I mean him and Jonathan haven't spoke in almost three years."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan sighs softly then lightly smiles at her before placing his hand on her cheek and said: "Its alright Hope, there is nothing that needs forgiving, it's been a hard few months for you so I understand." He gently lifted her up and pulled her onto his lap just holding her then said: "Thank you for being here with me, I know how easily I can annoy you too, so I am sorry about that."

"Can't see how he plans on doing that with the hunters around making sure we dont reveal ourselves, my gosh our youngest does worry me a lot." Grave said and then shrugs saying: "Perhaps he will get better ones he is older, besides he isnt as bad as that old friend of yours, luckily the king of vampires is long gone or humanity would have been long gone."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and then began to put her hand on his cheek. "You don't annoy me, I'm just so depressed that I throw everything on you." She said and then rubbed his cheek. "And I'm sorry for that." She whispered and then looked at the tv before jumping when a jump scare happened. "Shit!" She said and then looked up at Jonathan before she started to laugh.

Gabe nodded his head and sighed. "I know Alexander was bad, but he led me to you." He said and then got out of the car to see Larson leaning against the door with his wicked look on his face.

Larson smiled and walked over to his parents. "Surprise! I thought it was time I come home to visit my family. So where is my big bro?" He asked and crossed his arms.

Page 2 of 180 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast