Page 22 of 180 FirstFirst ... 202122232472 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace nods and said: "You found out last night I am guessing? Would have been earlier of stubborn boy Jonathan here allowed us too tell you." Grace got a few more pills and then handed it too her saying: "Drink one of these every morning with breakfast, is just going too help the baby."

Jonathan looked at her and then nods saying: "I think so too, should we head home?" He then looks at his mother and thanked her.

Alexander chuckled and said: "Mhm, exactly, well it's going too be fun having you around again Greg, I am going too make you watch your family move on and leave you to die alone."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head. "Yeah we should." She said and then gave Grace a hug. Once they were at the house, Hope looked at Jonathan and smiled happily before she went to the couch. She then began to smile and held her arms open. "I think I have a lot to make up for." She said then giggled a bit.

Larson had came by and was sitting with his Mon when he heard the knock on the door and went to it before he opened the door and saw Alexander. He then smelled his Father. "Where is he?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smiles and sat down next too her and placed his arms around her then kissed her nose. He held her close and said: "I am the one who have too make up for a lot of things, I am the one who kept secrets after all." He sighs a little and then just held her.

Alexander smiles and then handed him the vase with dust inside and said: "Right here, anyway, dont need you anymore either." He then removed the memory of the location of his castle from the head of Larson before he said: "Enjoy." After that he teleported off.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and then giggled even more before she looked up at him. "So, I was thinking about the baby, your mom will tell us the gender or do we just wait until the baby is born?" She asked him and then gave him a kiss.

Larson blinked a bit as his memory was wiped before he looked at the vase. He had to be the one of course to tell his Mom. He slowly made his way to the livingroom and sat the vase on the coffee table. "Mom, I... I'm so sorry..." He whispered, knowing she smelled him and heard what was said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well I dont mind either way, I think both knowing and a surprise is equally as nice... knowing means we can set everything up already while a surprise can be a bit more difficult too do but is very pleasant, but we will see which works out the best." He said and smiles at her before kissing her back happily.

Grace hums happily as she read a book then saw Larson enter in and frowns at the vase. She suddenly felt her heart drop and asked: "L-Larson, where is your father?" She placed the book down and stood up.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and then kissed him again. She then sighed and pulled away. "So, if you want to try my blood, you can?" She said and then kissed him again before she parted her lips slightly.

Larson looked at his mom and walked over to hug her. "In the vase." He whispered and started to cry. "Alexander killed him."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smiles a little and said: "Okay... but perhaps when you feel a little better since I don't think it's a nice feeling at all." He kissed her softly and held her closer then said: "I love you so so much."

Grace froze, she wasnt sure what too do for a few moments but soon just hugged Larson before she started crying, she felt like she was being crushed, everything was being taken away so all she could do was cling too Larson and sob.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and then whispered. "I love you too, and our new baby." She said and then started to kiss him again before slipping her tongue in his mouth and started to let it dance with his.

Larson frowned a bit and then began to rub her back as he cried. "This is all my fault." He sniffled then went to look at the vase.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan kissed her back and then whispered: "I love you so much Hope." He held her closer and just enjoyed the deer kisses. Glad she didnt seem to be leaving him after all or stay afraid of him either.

Grace just cried loudly, she soon shook her head a bit and said: "Its not hour fault Larson, you couldn't have stopped him." She then sat down in the couch just bawling on.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and then pulled away to take a small break. "So do you think it will be a boy or girl?" She asked him softly.

Larson looked at the vase for a moment before he picked up his phone and went to another room to call Jonathan.

Greg let out another scream of pain as one of the puppets stabbed a knife into his shoulder.

Page 22 of 180 FirstFirst ... 202122232472 ... LastLast