Page 28 of 180 FirstFirst ... 262728293078 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace was just unconscious the entire time, groaning a little bit here and there but couldn't do much else she wasn't strong enough for that. After a little she could feel someone there hugging her and just moved herself a bit closer, trying to get her energy back.

"Your old enough to live without them arent you?" Alexander just said and then said: "If not you have that brother of yours... now goodbye again, tell then I said hi." Alexander just replied and smirks.

"I am not sure, perhaps talking out their argument or something?" He said and shrugs a little getting a bit worried.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg sniffled and then began to feed her his blood. "Please understand taht I'm here." He whispered to her and then kissed her forehead. "I should have listened to you."

Larson frowned and then went to shove Alexander as soon as he was out of the chains. "I'm going to kill you!" He snapped at him.

Hope nodded her head then yawned. "I wanted this birth to be as natural as it could and now I won't ever get that chance back."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace soon started waking up, she could hear a familiar voice. Soon she opened her eyes and looked up at Greg weakly then glanced around. "G-Greg? Are we dead?" She shook her head a bit saying: "I thought the afterlife is a bit more open." She coughed a little then just started crying while she placed her arms around him hugging him tightly.

Alexander just laughed then suddenly sends Larson back to the house making sure he doesn't know the location of the castle.

"Well if we have another child I am sure then it will be." Jonathan said then suddenly saw his brother appear and said: "Oh there you are, mother is looking for you I think, or did she already find you?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg shook his head. "No, we aren't. We are just stuck in Alexander's hell hole." He said and then kissed her. "He faked my death for these months!" He said and then gasped a bit. "I love you so much."

Larson looked at Jonathan and his face got red. "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" He said and then sniffled. "I don't know where she is anymore."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace started crying harder and just held onto him tightly, soon kissing him back and then said: "You were alive? I am so glad." She sniffed and then said: "I love you so much! I missed you so much." She buried her face into his chest.

Jonathan frowns and said: "What happened Larson? What do you mean?" He placed Nevada back in her bed and looked rather worried at his brother wondering what was going on.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg nodded his head and sniffled. "I'm so sorry that you are stuck here." He said and then went to kiss her forehead. "We have each other now and I'm so happy about that."

Larson looked at him. "Alexander has her and he wiped my memory of where the castle is, but now it's my job to keep the two of you safe and your children. We have to move." He said to him.

Hope frowned. "Dear, the babies can't handle a move in this state." She said with her eyes full of concern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace sniffed a bit then nods and said: "Yes we have each other, that is all that matters... I just hope the kids are safe." She held onto him and sighs a little.

Jonathan bites his lip wondering what they would do now, he looked at Hope and then nods before he said: "She is right, the babies can't move just yet, but we definitely have to find a safer place before he plans on attacking again."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg smiled and held her in his arms. "I think they will leave us alone for now." He whispered to her and then held her closer.

Larson nodded his head. "Well then just know that I am going to help you guys."

Hope looked at them and sighed. "This is what I get for screwing a vampire before knowing He was a vampire." She said, being stressed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace nods and said: "I am glad about that, I need some alone time with you." She closed her eyes just resting against him.

Jonathan nods at his brother and then shook his head a bit at Hope saying: "This has nothing too do with that, it's just, my father had a long term rival who decided to take his revange now for some unknown reason I guess."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg smiled and held onto her before he rubbed her shoulder. "I love you and I will get us out of here." He whispered to her.

Hope sighed a bit. "I guess it is because of me." She whispered a bit. "Maybe I could talk to him and he will let them go."

Larson sighed a bit. "I think we all just need to rest our heads for now." He told them.

Page 28 of 180 FirstFirst ... 262728293078 ... LastLast