Page 3 of 180 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan gave a small nod and then smiles saying: "Its okay, I am here as your support after all so don't worry about it okay?" He then watched her jump at the scare on the television then burst out laughing as he said: "It got you spooked good there." He remained laughing and then just held her closer.

"Yes, and I am greatful for that." She softly said and then looked over seeing Larson. No matter how wicked he looked she still loved her son and said: "Well it's nice seeing you again Larson, your brother has already moved out you know, he is at his house but dont go bother him now, his girlfriend is there." She tilted her head a little too the side and said: "So, how have you been dear?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head and then looked into his eyes. "So, I know you hate movies and shows about Vampires, but there is one I found that I really think you would like." She took a small pause. "Its called-" She got cut off by her phone and looked at her phone to see a message from her Dad. She read the message and sighed before responding with an ok. She then looked back at Jonathan. "Vampire Diaries. Hey, My Dad is going out of town for work, so do you care if I stay here tonight?"

Larson smiled and hugged her. "I have been good, still trying to plan how to get rid of all of the hunters." He said and then pouted, before laughing wickedly, fangs showing. "I may go drop by tonight then."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan tilted his head and listened to her as she spoke and then heard her phone, he waited for her to finish and then chuckled softly while saying: "I have heard of that, seems rather popular with you teenage girls, honestly it's also far from true vampires from what I have learned but I won't mind watching it with you, I want too see your cute reactions." He then smiles and said: "Yes you can stay here tonight, I'll put some clean sheets on my bed and you can sleep there if you wanted."

"Sweetheart, they have advanced modern day weapons, you can't get rid of them, so rather stay safe then be sorry about it later deary." She said and kissed his cheek then sighs and said: "I think it's best to visit him tomorrow after his work, after all I am not sure how long his girlfriend does stay."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope nodded her head before blushing a bit. "W-Where would you be sleeping?" She asked him and let her hair fall in front of her face. "And what about your work?" She asked him softly, before she sat in his lap, her face facing his. She knew he was scared of hurting her, but she had to show him, that he wouldn't.

Larson frowned when his father didn't greet him and instead, going inside. "He is the reason. I have no humanity." He leaned on the bricks of the house. "The only reason why Jonathan still has his humanity is because of that walking, breathing, talking, bloodbag he has."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I'll sleep on the couch." Jonathan said with a small chuckle and then he shrugs saying: "Work isnt hard too do, you won't even know I left the house, I'll leave the spare key at the door so you can come in and out as you wish." He held her closer and smiles at her, just holding her in his arms glad to have her so close.

Grace sighs softly and said: "Your father is just very worried about you Larson, I know he is a tough nut to crack, I am married to that stubborn man after all but he does really care." She then shook her head and said: "Dont talk about her like that, she is going to be your sister in law perhaps at some point so you should keep that in mind."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and nodded her head before she leaned her face down to his to kiss him. "I love you, Jonathan." She said and gave him a kiss. "Maybe sometime today you can show me your vampire research." She said and then was trying to slowly ease him into kissing. When he held her, it was almost like nothing was even touching her.

Larson sighed and nodded. "Yes Mother. Just so you know, I'm not going to quit feeding off of humans. I've done research of the original vampires and I want our world to go back to that." He said and went to go inside.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smiles and kissed her back, enjoying the feeling of her soft warm lips on his, he then chuckled and said: "That would be at the house of my parents, I told you, it was a thing I enjoyed as a child so didn't take it with me." He laughed a bit more and then just remained kissing her back, holding her closer.

Grace started walking towards the house and said: "Yes it's true that back in the past we use too drink from humans, have them around as livestock and not to mention its beter then bloodbags but Larsom times have changed and if we want to not end up a legand from the past we will have too change with it."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and nodded before she went to wrap her arms around his neck, after moving his hands near her thigh. She then put her arms around his neck. She pulled back to take a breath. "I may... Be sick... But, I'm not breakable." She said to give him courage before she looked into his eyes.

Larson nodded his head and went to get a blood bag. "I mean I drink from this thing too. But its just not as good." He said and then sat on a chair. "So tell me about my Brother's girl." Oh he wasn't going to wait till morning to go, he wanted to have fun with the puppet that changed his brother.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan felt her move his hands down and then felt her arms travel around his neck and then heard her speak, he then said: "I know, you are my very strong girl." He kissed her deeply, pulling her closer while just enjoying the heat from her body.

Grace looked at him and then entered the kitchen before she started warming up some blood, just enough so that it wasnt as cold as they were coming out of the fridge. "Yes its not as good, doesnt give you the energy your body needs either but it keeps us alive." She then smiles a little and said: "Ah Hope is a real sweetheart, I can see she makes your brother very happy, but she also seems to be sick, I hope she gets better from it soon." She finished heating it up then called out: "Honey! Dinner is ready!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and then started to feel her blood rush, her heart pumping slightly from nervousness. She felt butterflies build up in her stomach and soon slightly parted her lips to invite his tongue in. Though what she didn't know was that he was a vampire and this closeness would be hard for him.

Larson chuckled a bit. "He just needs to feed her his blood, snap her neck and boom! She will he all better." He said and then smiled when Gabe came in.

Gabe sighed and nodded. "That is true, but it is up to Jonathan what he does with her. Even if it means breaking the bloodline." He said and then went to get a blood bag from the pot.

Page 3 of 180 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast