Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 464748495098 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan smiles a bit and kissed her back then just pulled her closer as he enjoyed her touch and the soft kisses. Soon turning deeper just adding to the pleasure of having her this close to him.

Grace laughed and said: "How am I embarrassing?" She smiles and offered the two some bloodbags.

Ansily smiles and said: "Oh, well we happened to run into each other as I was on a working trip, then at a party that night, haha well we became friends and not to long after he was brave enough to ask me to date him."

"Why? What happened?" Tom asked her with a small frown and then said: "Dont they learn this crap in school anyway? He is in high school he should know exactly what it is, or is he now having sex with their daughter?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and then beagn to deepen the kiss even more and raised her hips a bit, locking her legs around him, trying to rub against him. "Jonathan...." She whispered and then started to kiss at his neck.

Larson gave his Mom a glare. "You know how you are being embarrassing." He whispered to his Mother before he shook his head.

Greg nodded his head and smiled. "Well at least he found you." He said and then beagn to chuckle a bit. "Or should I say you found him!" He laughed and then started to sit down. "So tell us a bit about yourself "

Amy laughed a bit. "Oh they were close to it, but Jonathan walked in on them and sent him home to take care of his friend...." She said and laughed a little.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jonathan groans a bit while he remained kissing her and then softly said: "What happened to not wanting more then just a makeout here?" Chuckling a bit at her before he caressed her body and softly said: "You are amazing."

Grace just laughed at Larson and shook her head saying: "Oh please I am not, just going to show her all your cute baby pictures."

"Haha yes you could say that." She replied laughing and soon enough sits down and said: "Well I am apart of the Northblood vampires, so yes I have seen quite a few werewolves in my life too, but then I moved here for work, i am an actor and model, so traveling for work can become quite common, but something about this place just made me fall on love and stay, then I met this wonderful man which is just more reason to stay."

"I see, well let them do what they want, pretty sure both are old enough to know the consequences, besides they are pretty much married as it is." Tom replied and shrugs a bit before starting to read the book again while he said: "Jonathan and his wife are just young and use to the modern world, if this was back when we were kids those two were married with three children... okay perhaps not children because we dont reproduce fast but you get what I mean."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hope smiled and giggled a bit before she started to moan a bit. "Oh fuck... Its so hard..." She whispered and then started to unbutton his shirt.

Larson frowned a bit more. "Mother.... No!" He snapped and then froze up as a vision came to him. He saw them, everywhere. Angel's and he saw Cody. He stood up and walked away. "I'll be back...." He said as his eyes glowed.

Greg frowned a bit and bit his lip. "Do you know if any happened to follow you?" He asked and crossed his arms when Larson snapped and walked out. "Go to him, Grace."

Amy nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, if they get any sexual urges, they could come here." She then giggled a bit. "I'll go talk with him."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Clearly." He said and kissed her again just pulling her closer and chuckling softly at her. He started kissing her neck and said: "You are adorable."

Grace laughed and said: "Why not?" She then suddenly saw him walk off and frowns before she followed behind him and said: "Larson is something wrong?"

Ansily frowns seeing Larson go then looked at Greg and said: "Werewolves? Ha definitely not, they can't leave their packs at all, besides the weather here is to hot for them, and way to much vampires around, we might not be fighting each other much anymore but that natural dislike is still around... why?" She tilted her head a bit wondering why the odd question.

"They arent bringing their sex here, my gosh I can't stand coming home to hormones and teenagers." He replied and laughed a bit while shaking her head.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson nodded his head a bit. "Yes, something is very very wrong!" He said in a panic and grabbed his phone to text his brother to call him.

Greg bit his lip and then sighed. "I'm going to get straight with it kid. Can you prove to me right now that you are in deed just a vampire?" He asked her slowly.

Amy frowned a bit. "Well you know that Jonathan and his wife wont ever trust them to be alone and I really want Nevada to live like a true vampire and trust us."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace frowns and said: "What is it Larson? Just say? I think your brother already went to bed so if we have to go over there you have to say that."

Ansily frowns then suddenly changed into her true appearance wondering if that proved she was a vampire, she then said: "Is there something wrong mister Greg? I can insure you I am a full blooded vampire."

"Alright but they better not take over our house you know.' He replied and chuckled a bit looking back up at her then said: "The kids would be kids anyway, Jonathan and his wife would learn that soon enough."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Greg stood up really quickly and yelled for Larson. "You and your girlfriend need to go." He said and walked away. "I'll get Hope and Jonathan on the move. We have some hunting to do."

Larson shook his head. "Angel's and werewolves! I saw Cody!" He said and heard his father before going to Ansily. "I am so sorry love."

Amy smiled and nodded her head. "You've earned a quicky once Clout is asleep." She said and gave him a kiss.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily looked around confused then at Larson saying: "What is going on? I know werewolves better then anyone here does and I know for a fact they wouldnt be able to live here at all, the temperature is to warm, what is happening?" She got pretty worried and grabbed onto his arm.

Grace nods then looked at Greg saying: "Hunting? The most we can fight is werewolves but we definitely can't take on angels, something tells me, someone ha-" she started thinking a bit. "Wait she is right, werewolves won't come here, nor do angels... I dont see what Cody has to do with this but its probably due to him drinking the bloodbags, Greg I think someone is keeping these creatures captive and selling their blood, but who?" They probably had to start their hunt with were these bags got bought.

Tom smiles and said: "That teenager takes a while to sleep but looking forwards to it if you dont fall asleep first." He chuckled softly then kissed her cheek.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson looked at Ansily and hushed her before he teleported them off to their house. "My power is visions so we have to go. You can trust me." He said and then began to kiss her cheek. "I love you and I wont let you ever get hurt."

Greg frowned a bit. "Alexander!" He huffed a bit and then started to panicked before he teleported off to the castle. "Alexander!" He yelled out angrily as puppets surrounded him.

Amy laughed a bit and went to go check on her Son. "Clout, are you asleep yet?" She asked as she entered the bedroom, ready to talk with him.

Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 464748495098 ... LastLast