Page 49 of 180 FirstFirst ... 474849505199 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily looked at him worried but nods and followed him back to the house there she said: "But I dont understand what is going on? What did your vision see then Larson?" She looked at him worried.

Grace looked at Greg then quickly said: "Greg wait no! Alexander doesn't sell bloo-" but before she could finish he was gone and she just cursed under her breath knowing that this couldn't be it. She decided to go and find the seller instead.

Alexander heard a familiar voice then slowly made her way towards Greg before he stopped and raised a brow saying: "My my my, and here I thought you had enough of that cage you managed to escape, yet you seem back and ready for more, what brings you here so angrily?"

Clout groans as he heard his mother then sits up and said: "Well I was almost, but not anymore, something wrong?" He smiles faintly at her then puts on the light.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson shook his head. "I just need you to trust me." He whispered and started to pack up some blood bags. "Babe, I there is something really bad about to happen and we have to get away to keep you safe." He said and hugged her.

Greg frowned a bit and crossed his arms. "Larson is getting visions again. Who all do you have held prisoners?" He asked with a glare. Though, what if his wife was right and he was just set into his own trap.

Amy mentally cursed. "Well I told your father what happened and we think that Nevada's parents over reacted." She said and sat beside him. "So if you two wanna mess around you two can come here and mess around. Just not everyday."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I trust you Larson." She replied and sighs a bit packing her own things wondering what he saw and what was going to happen. She then glanced at her phone and frowns saying: "I am still connected to the news back home... odd, it says that a famous guy called George is still reported missing, he is also an actor that I know since I met him a few times, the guy is a werewolf too in the show business, it's not normal for creatures like us to just go missing since humans usually can't kidnap us, perhaps this has something to do with werewolves you have been seeing?"

Clout stared blushing and said: "Mom that is so embarrassing!" He just hid his face in the pillow then said: "B-But thanks... I'll let her know." Still turning completely red in the face.

Alexander looked at Greg then started laughing before he said: "You tell me, you were the one in there and last time I checked you were the only one in there, what visions are we talking about here?" He crossed his arms and smirked darkly as he said: "Perhaps the vision of an old traitor just putting himself back in the cages?"

Grace found the place then glanced around before she saw the dealer and said: "Hey you! Where did you buy the blood recently sold to my family!?" The vampire looked surprised then said: "Umm some new guy, he lives in the woods and apparently gets it from a clinic close by." Grace frowns and said: "Idiot there is no clinic in these woods! What is his location!" He then quickly handed over a map leading to an old abandoned factory like building deep inside the woods. Without thinking twice she went there.
    Last edited by SecretShadows; 12-27-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson nodded his head and walked out of the house. "Well are you friends with George?" He asked and just walked, he didn't know where he would go. All he knew is that he was going.

Amy nodded her head. "Okay, well try to get some sleep." She said and walked back to the bedroom to get dressed into something sexy.

Greg frowned a bit. "My son said he has been seeing our two most hated enemies and I assumed that you had something to do with them..." He said and then took a step back before he was grabbed.

George looked up as he heard a noise and sniffed the air. Ohhhhh a vampire." He suddenly shifted into his wolf form and slowly stalked up on Grace.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Not as much but we did hang out from time to time during a set we had to do together... actually, he is still quite young about the age of the twins of your brother, a little older maybe a year or two... but he was complaining about this man stalking him, but he had no prove, actually he was a really muscular guy, fancy and an alpha rank so it wasn't unusual for odd people to set eyes on them, illegal werewolf fights can be quite common and many get kidnapped and forced into that, you know like those sick people who make illegal dog fights? Now you get one of those for werewolves, kept as pets only to murder each other so that whoever has them can make some cash in the progress, usually forced to do their owners every command... if you see werewolves, perhaps they might have started these illegal fights here." She said and frowns a bit.

"Okay, night mom." He replied and sighs before putting off the light and trying to sleep. Tom was still just drinking his glass of blood and reading the book in the library.

"Two most hated enemies?" Alexander said and watched the puppets take hold of Greg but suddenly had them let him go as he said: "Well I would have seen myself on that list bit since you are talking about what I keep in my cages I am guessing we are talking about werewolves and angels, are you saying, these filthy creatures have stepped foot in my kingdom? My my that surely is one large problem."

Grace didnt notice the stalking werewolf, the place was full of smells after all, it was clear many creatures were held captive here, she could smell an angel, a few elves, fairies, a werewolf, perhaps even more, it was all overwhelming, but no other vampires seemed to have been around, the dealer must be a human then. She narrowed her eyes knowing that this would be no ordinary human, one of the kind that captures creatures for their own personal use of pets and slaves. Her stomach turned as she tried figuring out where she should start looking for clues, forgetting to stay on alert.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson sighed a bit. "I didn't ask for his life story." He said and then beagn to bite his lip. He was getting kinda cranky. "All I can see is visions and it hurts." He said and then walked a little bit faster.

Amy smiled and came out and over to Tom. "Our son is going to sleep." She said and sat in his lap and leaned against him.

Greg nodded his head. "Do you think that we can join sides and be together? Be friends again like we were before I met Grace?" He asked him, with sorrow in his voice.

George smiled and kept stalking before he jumped on her and bit her before shifting back and grabbing her and throwing her into a huge cage. "Well well... A very pretty vampire lady." He said and chuckled. "What are you doing on my territory, boodsucker?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She frowned and said: "Larson I didnt tell you his life story I told you about the crap going on where I am from, this could help with what you saw that is all I am trying to do." She looked at him worried and said: "We will figure this out okay?"

Tom smiles and looked at her as she came over, he then said: "My my arent we beautiful today?" He placed his book down then placed his arms around her and kissed her happily before saying: "Is he going to sleep or is he already asleep?"

Alexander started laughing loudly then said: "Friends again? Us? You the traitor wanting to play friends again, oh please, I dont side with people wanting me dead all I want to now is where the heck these filthy things are, if you can show me that then I wouldn't throw you in a cage again just don't think it makes us friends."

Grace gasped when she was grabbed then found herself getting thrown in a cage before she hissed and changed into her true form trying to get out. Failing to do so she looked at the werewolf and said: "Your territory!? Oh please these parts belongs to vampires so you should be the one saying what the fuck you are doing here!" He seemed young, but really scared up with rather new scars too. "I know for a fact you can't stand this weather either so dont act like you plan on staying! Who the hell are you!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson frowned a bit. "Maybe I should have got to know you better before I boned you!" He shouted at her and then glared at her. "Now leave me the hell alone...."

Amy smiled and stayed there and kissed him. "He is going to sleep." She said and then began to stand up and walk around sexily. "Want me? Got to catch me!" She said and bolted out the door and into the woods.

Greg frowned a bit. "YOU STARTED IT WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" He shouted and shook his head. "Maybe I want to try and be best friends again. I mean look your puppets arent friends!"

George chuckled a bit. "I'm an actor and I'm looking for Ansily Valentine. She is my acting buddy. And also I'm trying to make my mark as the scariest werewolf ever." He said and changed his fingernails to claws to claw her arm.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily frowns more then hissed out: "What the hell did you say!? I told you everything about me and now I am trying to help you figure out what your visions is saying by sharing my knowledge! And this is how you thank me!" She hissed ones again then started leaving the room as she said: "Fine then! Be alone! Selfish bastard!"

Tom raised a brow and watched her run off then got up and changed onto his true form before saying: "Are we playing it dangerous today? Okay then... sounds fun." He smirks then rushed out after her.

"I didnt try and kill you, dont bring that crap here, yes perhaps I killed that lover of yours but I never planned on harming you to the point of death." He replied calmly bit that all faded as he mentioned the puppets then he suddenly grabbed Greg by the throat while holding him against a wall. "Dont you remember the number one rule about my puppets? You never, ever, talk about them in such a horrid way!"

Ansily? Grace wondered, what could he possibly want with her. She then hissed as he clawed her and soon she said: "Well I am pretty sure if she came here it's because you are no longer buddies! So why dont you just go home were you belong mutt!"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson sighed a bit and looked back before he tried and figure out what was wrong. He had to find out what this was. He followed her back in and shoved her against the wall. "My nephew almost died last night!"

Amy changed to her true form and hid in a cave, hoping that she wouldn't get caught. She giggled silently and smirked a bit.

Greg started to cough a bit. "I wasn't talking bad! But why did you kill her!? Were you jealous that I was in love and I hung out more with her than you!?" He asked, trying to get to the bottom of it.

George frowned a bit and then began to open the cage before he shoved her out and against the wall. "I should take your head!" He snapped a bit.

Page 49 of 180 FirstFirst ... 474849505199 ... LastLast