Page 50 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4849505152100 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily was shocked by his action as she felt herself hit the wall then she hissed at him saying: "How can I have helped that Larson!? Just because I live here now doesn't mean I know about the crap coming from my use to be home! I only gave details about werewolves now your throwing blame on me as if I am responsible!"

Tom glanced around before changing into his true form and then started seeking through the forest for his wife and just said: "Ooh hide and seek now? Really making it dangerous."

Alexander sighs and said: "My you make me sound like some jealous bastard now, honestly, that isnt even close to any reason, I was happy seeing you in such a lovely little love state, but, she was going to betray us all, haha, turns out the traitor was you all along."

Grace hissed then stood up before she suddenly had flames surround him while she said: "That was a rather stupid little mistake there wolf... I can smell how young you are, barely even seventeen yet, what makes you think you can defeat a few hundred year old vampire now? You can't take the head of something more powerful then yourself!" She narrowed her eyes at a collar like thing around his neck then said: "Oh, but then again, you probably run on orders like a pet, so where is that master of yours?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson hissed too and then began to shake his head a bit. "But none of this started to happen until you moved here!" He snapped at her and then hissed louder. "I love you, but we need to face facts that someone here is and they are messing with us."

Amy smiled a bit and couldn't hold back a giggle. A cave was the best place for sex. Well for her it was anyways. It was the first place she made love with Tom.

Greg nodded his head and sighed. "Can we try to put the past behind us now? I have a new girl and I want to forgive you for killing her." He tried to reason.

George whimpered and looked around at the fire. "I actually work for myself." He said and shifted back to his human form before he looked around. What had he gotten himself into. He was so stupid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I moved here many damn years ago you fool! This only started after you started dating me then but that could just be some crazy coincidence since actually it started yesterday if you can't seem to recall!" She hissed back then just pushed him away before she started walking again while she said: "If you want to believe that then fine! Go with that crap! I am out of here!"

Tom smirks hearing her giggle so slowly went towards the cave, not long after he peaked in and said: "Found you." He smirks at her sneaking closer slowly as if he was trapping his pray.

"Behind us? You act as if you trying to kill me with Angel's is a little small betrayal that can be placed behind us just like that, broken trust is a powerful thing you know dear Greg! Why dont you stop this and just tell me where the hell that mutt is so I can get it out of this kingdom."

"Oh really? What is the collar for then?" She replied and then had the flames disappear ones she knows he knew exactly who had the upper hand here. She then said: "And why are you looking for a vampire girl?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson frowned a bit and looked at Ansily. "Please, don't leave me. I'm so sorry." He whispered and then glanced away. "Please." He begged and zoomed over to her and took her hand. "Baby please."

Amy smiled and then began to wave her his seductively at him. "I'd say we will have a lot of fun." She said and then started to rub him though his pants.

Greg frowned a bit and threw his hands up. "WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOUR FORGIVENESS!" He asked him and then crossed his arms. "Not until you can grow up and forgive. I only did it because I was angry and sad."

George looked at her and looked away. "She was my acting partner and I'm just trying to find her so we can be happy together."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily huffed as she glared over at him after he grabbed her hand and she then said: "Honestly you should think more careful before you start blaming the people close to you for things they don't even know about." She sighs and turned towards him and said: "Fine I can't not forgive that pretty little cute face of yours but if this continues on then dont think I will stick around so that you can go around blaming me for your family stuff... anyway if we are going to figure this out then we best start somewhere." She sighs softly and said: "Where do we start looking?"

Alexander narrowed his eyes and said: "Dear Greg, you seem to have forgotten who you are talking to again, addressing your king as a equal... you realize you have gotten off easy, the attempt assasination of a king was a result of death punishment yet here you are still very much alive, not even your family has been harmed, do you really think that day you escaped was just your luck and some stupid puppets keeping the door open accidentally? It was all planned, I wanted you to get out and go, if you did escape then i would have just hunted you down, but no, somehow when it comes to you I can't help but be a bit merciful, is that not enough for you?" He leans against the wall and then said: "Now can we talk about where that mutt is and not about how you want to play buddy again, come now you use to be my advisor, nearly a king yourself, you should know how to handle this situation and find the cause of why werewolves decided to come play here."

Grace frowns and said: "You are a werewolf, she is a vampire, not to mention you are still a bloody kid, now start talking about that collar around your neck and not change the topic." She then suddenly felt a shot in her side causing her to groan and slowly loose consciousness. A man walked in and said: "My my we have another little creature to place with the collection, good job George."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson let out a sigh of relief and then began to smile happily. "I'm sorry I blamed you." He whispered and then leaned against the wall. "Well, where do you think a werewolf would be hiding at?" He asked, since he had never been around them.

Greg sighed a bit and nodded. "Sure.... Well it could be that they are just looking for trouble. A member of their pack is about to give birth and they had to stop, or they are just trying to make this their new home." He said and then bit his lip. "Would you want me to be your advisor again."

George nodded his head and then began to smile. "Yes, now we can find more vampires so we could make room for our people! I really wanna find Ansily though."

Nevada frowned as her arm was grabbed. "WE WERE MAKING OUT!" She yelled at him. "And if we had sex it wouldn't be on a full moon! I can't get pregnant and I'm leaving!" She said and yanked away.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 01-14-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"A forest, they would never like this type of weather here at all, so a place that seems closer to home then any other which would be a forest or a cave perhaps in a forest? Even a cabin or so would do." She replied and slowly looked over at him while she said: "Now where do we find a nice dark forest?"

Alexander thinks a bit and said: "There is a reason why these lands never had werewolves is because they hate this temperature and it's also highly unsafe to raise pups here so this cannot be the reason for their appearance... this simply isn't homey for them, but who knows perhaps they want to give it a shot, let's just make sure they realize their place." He then frowns and said: "An advisor is someone you trust, I definitely don't trust you Greg." After that he teleported off to the forest and said: "Now were do we begin looking?"

The man loaded the gun in his hand again and then said: "My gosh here I seem to be the only one wanting to get the hell out of here, this temperature is bothersome not to mention all those annoying animal predators wondering around, besides this is quite a stronger side vampire, its lucky she didn't sense me earlier or we would both be doomed... now get her into a proper cage, I got more bloodbags to go make... i also really can't see how you want to find some actress by hiding, she would literally be everywhere in the cities or so."

Jonathan sighs and said: "Stop yelling Nevada, I get you are upset but honestly you are too young and too naive at times too, can't you just realize we are only trying to look out for you?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson frowned a bit and then gulmped a bit. "Great.... This must be the play of Alexander. The only forest is near where he lives." He said and looked at Ansily. "I need you to trust and listen to me, okay?" He asked her slowly.

Greg frowned a bit and teleported with him. "Why would you trust me on where to go? You don't trust me enough to make me your advisor again." He told him slowly and crossed his arms across his chest.

George chuckled a bit and smiled. "Well I want to drag her to me so I can kill that new lover of hers." He said as he had a crush on her. He grabbed Grace and pulled her to the nearest cage that there was. He threw her in and locked the cage.

Nevada sniffled a bit and looked away. "What is it about me having sex would scare you? I'm not going to try to get pregnant until I'm married at eighteen." She told her father softly.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily looked at him confused then chuckled softly as she said: "Alexander? Who is that? You are making it sound like we will run into the old ghost of that past vampire king many decades ago." She then nods and said: "I trust you and will listen to you."

"Well what makes you think I trust you? I am just following you since it's easier then trying to find them myself, the only reason I am willing to follow you is because I know if you tried anything I can easily kill you." Alexander replied and smirks as he glanced around.

"I see, well whatever, I will allow you to have that treat, but for now we have to get some nice samples before moving to another land, the weather here is still terrible." He replies and yawns.

"I am not scared of anything." Jonathan replies with a huff and then sighs as he said: "I guess I just want my little girl to stay a little girl for longer... but I realize I should allow you to grow and make your own decisions, I'm sorry."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson looked at her and laughed a bit. "Actually, you kinda hit the nail on the head." He said and slowly and quietly walked through the forest. "If you feel strange in any way, you must tell me...." He whispered to her softly.

Greg hissed a bit and let his eyes flash red. "Well if I can prove i can be trusted will you at least be my friend again!?" He snapped and smelled the air. It was his son. Suddenly his dark side came out. "We have an intruder."

George yawned also and then shifted to his wolf before he stretched. "I think its time for a nap since our prison cant leave."

Nevada listened to him and nodded her head before tears filled her eyes. "We were just making out...." She cried and then looked down. "Maybe with a little bit of dry humping...." She whispered then looked at him. "I was wanting to talk to you about once Clout left, but now I know I cant and Besides, I already told Grandma about how it felt...."

Page 50 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4849505152100 ... LastLast