Page 51 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily looked at him very confused while she said: "Wait what? But he is long dead, everyone knows that, are you telling me, the great evil king goes around living a quiet life now? That is very unlike the stories told of him, one would think he goes around makign sure everyone knows who rules." She then gave a small nod after he told her to tell him when she feels off.

Alexander raised a brow and said: "Why do you wish to become my friend so badly again? But sure, go ahead try." He then glanced around before he said: "An intruder? That is Larson, oh with some unfimiliar female it seems, which you most likely know if they travel together." He then smirks and said: "But, I do smell something rather interesting, seems there is a quite crowded cabin close by, perhaps what we are looking for?"

"Don't rest just yet, from what I can tell that vampire is married, female vampires tend to like males that are older, meaning stronger, whoever she is married too would perhaps show up and is going to be harder to trap, best not let your guard down to much there George.

Jonathan sighs and hugged her and said: "Nevada you can come to me with anything okay, I apoligize for my over reaction and I promise Ill do my best not to do so again, you are old enough to make your own choices in life."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson frowned a but and pulled her closer before he walked out. "Thanks a lot mother tucker for giving out my location." He said to his father then glared at Alexander. "What they hell are you doing to my Father?"

Greg chuckled a bit and looked at his son. "Maybe you didn't learn your lesson with anyone. You try to kill Hope, you keep trying to get on Alexander's bedside, well now you're on mine." He hissed.

George chuckled a bit and shook his head. "All I have to do is bite him and he will weaken as my bite can kill a vampire." He said and then walked out of the room to go on a hunt.

Nevada nodded her head and bit her lip. "So it's fine for me to makeout here?" She asked Jonathan, considering she was still a bit in the mood and wanted Clout.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily stayed close to Larson looking confused at the other two vampires one being his father and the other seems to be Alexander, the long loss king she still couldn't believe was still alive. She then said: "Umm we are only around to find out what the werewolves are up too."

Alexander just watched them silently and then said: "Well why dont we just go out and find what we are looking for instead of argue here about bad sides, I just want to get rid of the mutts and go home."

The man smirks and said: "You really believe that? You realize your bite is useless if the vampire is twice your age, your literally only like what 17? A teenage wolf, not even close to a few hundred year old vampires... why else did we bring these tazers and stuff?"

"Yeah it's fine, just don't let your younger brother find out." He replied then shook his head before he kissed her forehead before saying: "Get some rest little princess."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson sighed a bit and kissed Ansiley on her cheek. "Yeah, we don't want any trouble. And Father, do not make me tell Mother that you are here." He said slowly and then began to shake his head.

Greg glared at his son and then Nodded to Alexander. "Couldn't we just kill the mutts off so they cant repopulate and then come back?"

George growled a bit and shifted to his wolf. "Because all you have to do is bite down long enough and I'm strong for a seventeen year old."

Nevada nodded her head and smiled before she went to get in bed. "I love you, Daddy." She said and then texted Clout to teleport to her room.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ansily looked over at Larson and said: "Where is your mother to begin with? I don't think she was at the house last time we were there." She looked over at the two others there and just sticked close to Larson.

Alexander smirks and said: "Well, what do you think I was planning on doing?" He started walking off towards the place and said: "Do keep on guard, I would hate to make one of you into blood on the wall too." A dark laugh leaving his throat.

Jonathan smiles and then just returned to bed where he laid down and sighs saying: "This is all a lot harder then I was thinking it would be."

Clout soon teleported off and into her room then said: "You called for me love?" He smiles at her and then kissed her cheek softly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson shook his head. "I have no clue, but I cant see her in my future anymore." He said, talking about his power. "Let's just keep moving."

Greg shook his head. "I had no idea what you were doing so I decided to do it my own way." He said with a small glare

Hope smiled and looked at Jonathan. "What why? Did you punish her?" She asked her husband and just rubbed him through his pants, their son laying on the other side of her.

Nevada smiled a bit and then nodded her head. "I talked with my grandmother and she said we could come make out there any time and my father said as long as we try to keep it quiet we can too. I was wondering if you'd like to give it another shot."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" Ansily asked him confused and then nods before she followed him unsure of what has gotten into his father who seemed to be hissy at everyone.

Alexander just smirks and said: "Oh really? Well then go ahead, do it your way and I'll do it my way." He reached the building then said: "Wow so many different creatures here... all probably locked up, but there is definitely a fine sent of mutt in here too." He suddenly kicked down the door and said: "So who is it who dares enter my kingdom in such a manner?"

Jonathan shook his head and said: "No, I didnt... it's just hard in general." He smiled over at her then gave her a kiss before he hugged her close and softly said: "I love you very much."

Clout started blushing and then smiled saying: "Okay, I see, well then we can give it another shot but perhaps we should take it a bit slower then last time." He softly chuckled then hugged her close with a small smile still on his lips.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson shook his head. "Its really bad." He said and texted Jonathan that he couldn't see their mom anymore in the future.

George frowned a bit and walked over. "Hey, we came in peace. I have no clue why you are busting into my house like this." Said the wolf.

Hope smiled and then began to hug him before she closed her eyes. "We really need to start making Cosy sleep alone."

Nevada nodded her head and then went to slowly kiss him. "You cam take the lead." She whispered and hugged him. She was honestly a bit nervous this time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well then we better find a way to prevent that!" Ansily said and looked at him worried before glancing at the building then said: "U-Umm, Larson, what if your mother is already in there? Pretty sure Lord Alexander is about to burn it down with those mutts."

Alexander glared at the wolf and then said: "Wolves don't come in peace, even less so when I can spell a bunch of little slaves you have in there... to think your kind has always been so afraid to come in here in the past, but now that you think I am dead you dare set your foot in here, even a young mutt as yourself... Well, you would have prefered never to cross paths with me." His dark smirk appeared before he summoned his sword and said: "If you don't mind, I am about to turn you and the rest of this place into a bloodbath, so you can start running and see how far you can get mutt."

"True." Jonathan said and smiles then he frowns hearing his phone and saw the message from his brother so sat up saying: "Hope, something is wrong... I think my mother is in trouble."

"Okay, Ill try." Clout said with a blush then just started pulling her closer and happily kissing her, gently laying her down on the bed while kissing her soft lips.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Larson shook his head. "I have no clue how we can do this." He said and then nodded. "Alexander, Father.... Ansily thinks that Mother might be in there."

George chuckled a bit. "I'm sure you'd like to do that. So go ahead." He snapped his finger and someone came with Grace. "You'll have to turn her into a blood bath, just like you did to Greg's first love."

Hope frowned a bit and looked at him. "What do you think is happening. Well I mean I can't leave our kids."

Nevada smiled at the kisses and blushed a bit as she was laid on the bed. She slowly spread her legs and then waited on him to accept the invitation to lay in between her legs.

Page 51 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4950515253101 ... LastLast