Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22707172

Thread: [M] BloodySecrets 1x1

Member of the Month! SecretShadows's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"But sweetheart, we can make it stress free, I promise that." Grace said and then sighs a bit before she said: "I shouldn't have said anything... sorry." She then turned and left for her room.

Jonathan watched her then sighs and said: "This is all just crap... serious shit even... why the actually hell is our family this messed up."

"Not sure yet." He said and shrugs while he watched her and smiles a bit.

Stella hugged him back then said: "Oh no no it's okay Cody, I am sorry, i shouldn't have mentioned it at all." She sighs softly now feeling terrible for allowing him to drink her blood.

Romance
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Larson shook his head. "It all started when you married Hope." He said to his brother with a glare before he started to walk to the door. "Tomorrow I'll be a married man."

Nevada giggled a bit and smiled. "I can't want to tell Uncle Larson!" She said and suddenly something happened. Her power went off for the first time and it was a star spell. Suddenly stars appeared all over her ceiling and walls.

Cody coughed a little bit and then kept snuggled to her for a moment before wanting to go back to his mother. "I'm here Momma. I want good blood."

Hope gently brushed Stella's cheek after taking her son. "Go get ready Baby. I'll go get myself and your brother ready."

Romance
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So I finally told my parent about my roleplaying online and they have requested I stop. So out of respect for them I'm having to drop this roleplay. I had a great time while it lasted and I hope that sometime in the future I can get back on, but for now it's not gonna work out. It's not worth getting in trouble over.

Member of the Month! SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Okay! It was a lot of fun and perhaps I'll see you again later. Have a wonderful time! Bye

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22707172